New Role Play map

Lannan13

All of Spain is mine!

Gotcha down.

Hello, I'd like my nation on the map. Claiming the entire range of Altay Mountains in Mongolia plus some of the surrounding land, with my capital located in the left-most triangular corner of Mongolia, that jutting out piece of land between the Y and M in "Altay Mountains" -- my nation name is Altai Kalmyk Kingdom.

My claim's completely within Mongolia -- any parts that appear to be jutting out into other countries is due to my poor graphics design skills and not an infringement upon another nation's sovereignty.  :P

2rfwvwo.png

============

My capital's located within the leftmost jutting out portion of this section of my claim; this also serves as an alternative claim if you think my initial claim is too ambitious.  :rolleyes:

t69ggk.png

The map was a little sketchy, but I got it down. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

No hurry. Thank you for your efforts.

Welcome. I figured that with all of this role play and the only people who made maps are rarely active or rarely update them, so I decided to take charge and this will be pretty solid since I'm active quite a bit and have done RP on other sites as well. 

Ä°n every thread, I always make allies...

You generally just try not to p*ss people off. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Gotcha down.

The map was a little sketchy, but I got it down. 

Thanks so much! You did a good job. Thanks for going to all this trouble for us, it's very cool to see our nations being represented on a real map like this, topography and all.

Just one correction, though:

My kingdom's "Altai Kalmyk" not "Altia Kamyk" -- I know it can be difficult with foreign languages. :)

Hopefully you can edit the name without starting over, wouldn't want you to have to trace those borders again, hah.  :lol:

Edited by AstraKatG

Nobody ever remembers Narvan's gains during the Anti-Arabia Coalition War thingy. :/

Its like this:
jZWbvEZ.png
Never happened or something.

At the very least I suppose, could you add the Narvan Core lands? Which would be the horn of Africa region etc.

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

um me and the amir al muminoon Ibrahim retook all of Narvanese occupied Arabia

Also i control the caucus, crimea, turkey, the balkans and southern italy and the med islands, excluding Sardinia and Corsica

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

um me and the amir al muminoon Ibrahim retook all of Narvanese occupied Arabia

Also i control the caucus, crimea, turkey, the balkans and southern italy and the med islands, excluding Sardinia and Corsica

Hey, long time no see!

Hey, long time no see!

my wifi broke

5 days without wifi

hell on earth

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

my wifi broke

5 days without wifi

hell on earth

True,having no wifi is horrible.

Also, at least you do not have to deal with owning Chernobyl...

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

we build our nuclear facilities in the desert.

so radioactive sand spread thru the world

no not on sand areas, numpty. on desert with more solid bases. we use salt water from the sea to cool the reactors