New Role Play map

Lannan13

So I've gotten together a Role Play map that is easier to edit and use. It will include a link that we can all reference to so we will be able to fully know who's where and understand what's going on. As for this I will hold the mapmaker and when wars and boarder expansions occur, please PM me with your actions so I can decide the outcome (if it's a war) via a random generator. The other land advances are so that I am aware of what to update the map to when this thread becomes burried. I will also include the URL in my sig, so if you ever forget the land claims and do not have the link, it'll be easy to find given my activity.

Please inform me of what land claims you wish and when you claim, make it reasonable. Don't claim the entire Mongolian Empire or something of that matter. 

(http://mapmaker.education.nationalgeographic.org/hDH7K2KU8LAWtoAlkR3ig9/)

Here's the link. I already made (estimated) claims on the two most prominate players.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

LOL, nope. That's not the editable version. You tell me your land claim and I'll put it in. 

Also it didn't save.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Turkey, North Italy and the rest of North America which you dont control (Can be minimized)

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Turkey, North Italy and the rest of North America which you dont control (Can be minimized)

I could give you the "Homeland" without the parts I don't control. Is that okay with you?

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I could give you the "Homeland" without the parts I don't control. Is that okay with you?

Yea thats fine

if i can get North Italy and Turkey, that would also be fine

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Yea thats fine

if i can get North Italy and Turkey, that would also be fine

Well I got the Homeland down. Maybe you could work out there aquisitions into the RP once we have the gist down.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Well I got the Homeland down. Maybe you could work out there aquisitions into the RP once we have the gist down.

North Italy is recognized

IYT09l4.png

Belarus, East Poland, Kaliningrad, Egypt, and North Sudan.

If Poland is to be included in this map, Khevin will need to make some revisions. I am certain that our two nations can sort out this disagreement.

Poland claims the borders approved by the August 1 1945 agreement mediated by the USSR. Nothing else is claimed or ever will be claimed. Poland will not attempt to re-claim the lost Kresy (eastern territories).

Here is the outline of Poland's borders.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/pastwa/images/7/79/Poland_location_map.png/revision/latest?cb=20130105103130&path-prefix=pl

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

If Poland is to be included in this map, Khevin will need to make some revisions. I am certain that our two nations can sort out this disagreement.

Poland claims the borders approved by the August 1 1945 agreement mediated by the USSR. Nothing else is claimed or ever will be claimed. Poland will not attempt to re-claim the lost Kresy (eastern territories).

Here is the outline of Poland's borders.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/pastwa/images/7/79/Poland_location_map.png/revision/latest?cb=20130105103130&path-prefix=pl

We would be fine taking those two northeast Polish territories. Other than that, we would be fine. We just don't want kaliningrad to be am exclave.

Hello, I'd like my nation on the map. Claiming the entire range of Altay Mountains in Mongolia plus some of the surrounding land, with my capital located in the left-most triangular corner of Mongolia, that jutting out piece of land between the Y and M in "Altay Mountains" -- my nation name is Altai Kalmyk Kingdom.

My claim's completely within Mongolia -- any parts that appear to be jutting out into other countries is due to my poor graphics design skills and not an infringement upon another nation's sovereignty.  :P

2rfwvwo.png

============

My capital's located within the leftmost jutting out portion of this section of my claim; this also serves as an alternative claim if you think my initial claim is too ambitious.  :rolleyes:

t69ggk.png

We would be fine taking those two northeast Polish territories. Other than that, we would be fine. We just don't want kaliningrad to be am exclave.

Since no state, including Poland, claims any part of Livonia (Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania), then I cannot see a reason for Khevin not to connect the Kaliningrad Oblast via a Lithuanian bridge. This would allow Poland to keep all provinces and avoid the isolation of Kaliningrad from the rest of Khevin. 

If this Livonian bridge resolution is acceptable to Khevin, Poland stands by its original claim.

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

Since no state, including Poland, claims any part of Livonia (Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania), then I cannot see a reason for Khevin not to connect the Kaliningrad Oblast via a Lithuanian bridge. This would allow Poland to keep all provinces and avoid the isolation of Kaliningrad from the rest of Khevin.

If this Livonian bridge resolution is acceptable to Khevin, Poland stands by its original claim.

We will take the Lithuanian border on Poland and I guess this shall be acceptable.
  • Upvote 1