inst?!

Captain_Vietnam

He's removed from the game for large sale cheating. Not sure why he has an account here. Other than that... he possesses no qualities, except his 4.0 whatever in college, and energy to follow and type about the game he's not playing.

He doesn't have a life most likely, much like 90% of this game.

ede4d2.jpg

• Upvote 1

He's removed from the game for large sale cheating. Not sure why he has an account here. Other than that... he possesses no qualities, except his 4.0 whatever in college, and energy to follow and type about the game he's not playing.

Mensa has finally learned how to make stuff up. Big lies, repeated all the time, people will believe it.

My account is still here:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=17402

I recently complimented Mensa that you've finally learned how to lie en masse. For a long time, I thought you guys had no appreciable social skills, but now you're learning how to do sociopathy properly.

what are peoples issue with mr inst and why isn't he like?!

Your issue with me is that I'm Chinese.

Their issue with me is that I say whatever I want and they can't roll me because I'm already 0 score, and I intend to stay that way. If the big players decide to do something assholish or behave like jerks, I can say whatever I want and they can do nothing except diss me and put me on ignore.

And my issue with me is that I like to fight. You come and start an argument, I'll keep it going until I realize my paper is behind schedule and I have to run. Now, I don't have a date and I'm only sort of looking for one (guys only please, condoms or I'll punch your teeth in), but I have dinner. Have a good one.

Also, Captain Vietnam, this post is in the wrong section.

Edited by Inst

I'm gonna move this on over to Orbis Central.

Also, just a reminder to everyone to keep things reasonable in this thread. This already seems to be starting to degrade but I prefer to not close threads when unnecessary so I'm just gonna put this warning up ahead of time.

• Upvote 1

Mensa has finally learned how to make stuff up. Big lies, repeated all the time, people will believe it.

I recently complimented Mensa that you've finally learned how to lie en masse. For a long time, I thought you guys had no appreciable social skills, but now you're learning how to do sociopathy properly.

Out of curiosity, have you been right on anything in regards to this game's politics?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm gonna move this on over to Orbis Central.

Also, just a reminder to everyone to keep things reasonable in this thread. This already seems to be starting to degrade but I prefer to not close threads when unnecessary so I'm just gonna put this warning up ahead of time.

Can ya like not bump threads that are 6 days old for PSA?

-signature removed for rules violation-

http://www.wikihow.com/Cope-when-No-One-Cares-About-You

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• 1 month later...

Gravedig, but #1, Mensa seems to care enough to entertain me once in a blue moon, a pity I no longer have time for you. #2, Camus' L'Etranger is a far more effective guide on dealing with the fact that the universe is apathetic and does not care about you. But you don't read, so...