NK asks why UPN why

Apeman

The way I read this is it was my thread, started to give UPN a chance to show some honor. They choose not to. Not NK or UPN, gtfo

No our small alliance could not match the military might of an alliance of 130 members. Are we shocked? What level of preparation could be done? I would like to see anyone win with those odds. It took them exactly 12 hours to slap us into no military. Our allies couldve filled any war slot they wanted. They didn't. My strategy may appear weak, but it will cost over a billion right now to repair UPN damage just from us.

So what a few guys gonna have soldiers left. Don't like the way we fight? Deal or deal without.

• Upvote 2

I read this thread, and now I almost don't belive in the purple gecko. I'll give that to NK.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Implying that you hold any significant relevance moreso than Kelson or even our Greatkitteh. Cute. :D

It's pretty hard to lose to me in the relevence scale.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

We're all irrelevant when faced with the scale of our universe and the futility of our own existence.

Maybe your existence is futile, mine's pretty important tbqh fam.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Everything can be twisted to create an argument but if this is the way you read it then do you think anyone who throws insults, unnecessarily to a person they barely know deserves to hold any relevance in the world?  That's something you might learn when you grow up. By the way on that note I'd like to make a request. Could the next UPN member that is sent on here to fight the UPN forum battles, could we have an adult please i need a challenge! 

>implying they have adults

I love this post unprepped for war on who's standards??? at the beginning of this war we had 75 nukes you guys 17! We were prepared for nuke war and since we seem to have done more damaged unprepared than you guys have done to us prepared for war what does that say about UPN?

That wasn't a clear argument you were just whining. 

We can do this but do you really want to go there with someone who is blinded by their vision of superiority over everyone and annoys the hell out of you? 

I have to say it. Mass nuking is a terrible strategy & if you used this against Mensa, we would likely write you thank you notes.

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You're delusional if you think I'm the first person to resort to "name calling." I've read more than enough insults about UPN over the last few days. UPN simply doesn't have a large OWF presence and decides not to respond to them, normally.

Loser? It's not over yet.

It was over after Rose got rekt lmao

Lxr4VfE.png

I enjoy reading this thread because I feel the love here. Plus it's nice to see everyone in such positive form. And lets not forget everyone talking about NK strategy that caused a lot of damage, lets not forget an alliance of 13 or 14 went against an alliance of 133+ and fared pretty well. Reguardless of your thoughts on our strategy the point is...it worked. Argument settled.

• Upvote 2

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

>implying they have adults

I have to say it. Mass nuking is a terrible strategy & if you used this against Mensa, we would likely write you thank you notes.

Those two quotes are relatively incompatible, my friend. Especially considering the second sentiment is largely what most of us have been espousing to begin with

Nevertheless, I am glad this is over. I would encourage NK to reassess their strategy in the future. It really isn't a winning strategy in alliance warfare. I shall leave you to decide that. But if you decide it's "the shizzle" still, please....you know my address.  :P 

Enjoy the peace. We really do wish you the best.

S0zE9jN.gif

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png