NK asks why UPN why

Apeman

when all else fails starts with threats

You're completely over reading this comment. No one was threatening you. 

This comment was actually only intended for UPNers to understand, as they would know the reference to Greatkitteh's profound spiritual relationship with our Gecko.  

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

Everything can be twisted to create an argument but if this is the way you read it then do you think anyone who throws insults, unnecessarily to a person they barely know deserves to hold any relevance in the world?  That's something you might learn when you grow up. By the way on that note I'd like to make a request. Could the next UPN member that is sent on here to fight the UPN forum battles, could we have an adult please i need a challenge! 

So are admitting your own irrelevance because you are insulting people? You have failed to present any good arguments at all. 

I presented a clear and logical argument against you before and you came back at with me with "You are annoying". So I don't see how you claim to be winning anything. 

On a part for the war. Your alliance was embarrassingly underprepared. Luckily for you, the alliance that dictates your FA already had us occupied. You have gone out of your way to bash UPN and our fighting capabilities when your own alliance is declaring wars with LITERALLY NO SOLDIERS/TANKS/AIRCRAFTS, just nukes, which has been established that they are not useful in winning alliance warfare.  I don't know who created your war guides, but obviously that needs fixing.

Honestly, I had no problem with InGen/NK at all, you are coming in defense of your ally and no one in UPN was mad about it. However when you come in here and make false claims against UPN, yes, we will take issue. 

0Lovl.png

What so because they name called you have to? does that still stand for a valid argument past the age of 5?

I've seen a lot worse on these forums. You shouldn't  disrespect an alliance and its members and not anticipate a response. 

Everything can be twisted to create an argument but if this is the way you read it then do you think anyone who throws insults, unnecessarily to a person they barely know deserves to hold any relevance in the world?  That's something you might learn when you grow up. By the way on that note I'd like to make a request. Could the next UPN member that is sent on here to fight the UPN forum battles, could we have an adult please i need a challenge! 

Do you really want to do this? I guess you don't remember calling Pangui "annoying." But when I call you annoying it's "throwing insults unnecessarily?" What does that make you then? In case you don't recall doing so here is the exact quote:

You're so annoying if your war slots weren't full i'd of nuked you already for whining 

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

So are admitting your own irrelevance because you are insulting people? You have failed to present any good arguments at all. 

I presented a clear and logical argument against you before and you came back at with me with "You are annoying". So I don't see how you claim to be winning anything. 

On a part for the war. Your alliance was embarrassingly underprepared. Luckily for you, the alliance that dictates your FA already had us occupied. You have gone out of your way to bash UPN and our fighting capabilities when your own alliance is declaring wars with LITERALLY NO SOLDIERS/TANKS/AIRCRAFTS, just nukes, which has been established that they are not useful in winning alliance warfare.  I don't know who created your war guides, but obviously that needs fixing.

Honestly, I had no problem with InGen/NK at all, you are coming in defense of your ally and no one in UPN was mad about it. However when you come in here and make false claims against UPN, yes, we will take issue. 

I love this post unprepped for war on who's standards??? at the beginning of this war we had 75 nukes you guys 17! We were prepared for nuke war and since we seem to have done more damaged unprepared than you guys have done to us prepared for war what does that say about UPN?

That wasn't a clear argument you were just whining. 

Do you really want to do this? I guess you don't remember calling Pangui "annoying." But when I call you annoying it's "throwing insults unnecessarily?" What does that make you then? In case you don't recall doing so here is the exact quote:

We can do this but do you really want to go there with someone who is blinded by their vision of superiority over everyone and annoys the hell out of you? 

Nukes arent every thing, and i hope you nk guys are using your military to wipe out or shrink upns military before nuking them down into the range of our allies mid and low tier nations so that way they wont have a crazy powerful military that can be used to easily rekt the military of allied nations that would have like 7-8 cities or less.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Nukes arent every thing, and i hope you nk guys are using your military to wipe out or shrink upns military before nuking them down into the range of our allies mid and low tier nations so that way they wont have a crazy powerful military that can be used to easily rekt the military of allied nations that would have like 7-8 cities or less.

Yes. Nukes aren't everything. You need food as well.

Back into the hole I crawled out of. See y'all in a few months.

So you have no response to your explicit contradiction?

This thread is stupid.

Majority are. I don't see how this thread is any different than the others.

Majority are. I don't see how this thread is any different than the others.

Among a series of reasons, for this thread specifically, I can list your incessant replies as one. Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Everything can be twisted to create an argument but if this is the way you read it then do you think anyone who throws insults, unnecessarily to a person they barely know deserves to hold any relevance in the world? That's something you might learn when you grow up. By the way on that note I'd like to make a request. Could the next UPN member that is sent on here to fight the UPN forum battles, could we have an adult please i need a challenge!

Honestly, the attempted petty belittlement of the people calling you out is childish in and of itself. Besides, players of PnW regardless of their age are valued all across Orbis. Your insensitive banter hurts you more than it does the people you are attempting to insult. Tragic way to conduct yourself, IMO. But as you established earlier, you clearly don't care for the opinions of others. A shame. Because all politics are based on image. Let your false sense of age superiority rock you to sleep at night if you must. But don't insult the intelligence of my members with such rhetoric.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Stupid maybe but it's missing one element that would make it like any other post we have no grammar critics as of yet!

I am critical of your grammar, lol. ^

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Honestly, the attempted petty belittlement of the people calling you out is childish in and of itself. Besides, players of PnW regardless of their age are valued all across Orbis. Your insensitive banter hurts you more than it does the people you are attempting to insult. Tragic way to conduct yourself, IMO. But as you established earlier, you clearly don't care for the opinions of others. A shame. Because all politics are based on image. Let your false sense of age superiority rock you to sleep at night if you must. But don't insult the intelligence of my members with such rhetoric.

The below quote is the one i referred to when i was belittling people and that post is by no means belittling at all is it? ha ha ha read the thread maybe next time?

Implying that you hold any significant relevance moreso than Kelson or even our Greatkitteh. Cute. :D

This thread is stupid.

I was going to say this ^, but Wilhelm got me covered apparently.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

The below quote is the one i referred to when i was belittling people and that post is by no means belittling at all is it? ha ha ha read the thread maybe next time?

I'm seriously struggling to follow your argument...

My usage of the word "cute" was intended to express sarcasm. Rather than "cute" I found your arguments to just simply be unappealing. I'm so sorry you read into that further than you needed to.

My usage of the word "cute" was intended to express sarcasm. Rather than "cute" I found your arguments to just simply be unappealing. I'm so sorry you read into that further than you needed to.

This is the worst "sorrynotsorry" I've ever seen.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

My belittling you was based on the difficult decision between emasculation or belittle you I am sorry I allowed you to keep your balls

Among a series of reasons, for this thread specifically, I can list your incessant replies as one.

Okay? Same could be said for post by tS members on a multitude of threads.

Edited by Kelson