Rebellion in the Middle East

Lelouch Vi Britannia

For the map, I control from Finland all the way to France. Our empire also recently acquire Greece, Istanbul from Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Moldova, Montenegro, Croatia, and Macedonia.

All the leaders who control these nations are demoted to Governors under the wing of Mighty Saxony Empire.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

[OOC] Wow, Habibullah was right. I am missing a lot. [/OOC]

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

For the map, I control from Finland all the way to France. Our empire also recently acquire Greece, Istanbul from Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania, Moldova, Montenegro, Croatia, and Macedonia.

All the leaders who control these nations are demoted to Governors under the wing of Mighty Saxony Empire.

No, you do not have Istanbul!

The Islamic State has despatched a large portion of it's military to safeguard the Muslims in Turkey: All of Turkey is now part of the Islamic State.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

No, you do not have Istanbul!

The Islamic State has despatched a large portion of it's military to safeguard the Muslims in Turkey: All of Turkey is now part of the Islamic State.

You lost the war. I will be taking good care of the muslims and make sure they are not brainwashed by your vile teachings.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I bomb all of IS's territory in North Africa with 100 newly developed SA-90134 highly destructive WMDs. The death toll is 100%. I win. :P

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I bomb all of IS's territory in North Africa with 100 newly developed SA-90134 highly destructive WMDs. The death toll is 100%. I win. :P

The Islamic State has the world's most advanced missile defence systems: Your missiles were shot down before they could reach their target.

Thousands of car bombs filled with biological agents explode across your country. The death toll is absolute.

ztt5Wgs.png

There shall be no peace. we are technically still at war. The Islamic Caliphate Alliances has control over the suez canal and large portions of the Indian ocean and the med.

a jizya of  $1 an hour for non muslims including the shia is inlace in our waters and territory.

We have 50 Kamikaze units with Fully Loaded B52 nuclear bombers. Each contain about 10 planes each armed with 30 chemical warheads and 1 nuke

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I retract my offer to grant shit  shiites with autonomy. They shall either leave, be killed or convert

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Cordoba is an islamic city and an invasion force containing 120,000 men, 4000 motorised vehicles and 350 B 52 bombers shall be dispatched shortly

This ended a long time ago

The Isalmic States (not inclduing Khevin) have really  went God-mode and destroyed the real purpose of this thread

Can someone get a mod to lock this thread?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Islamic State has the world's most advanced missile defence systems: Your missiles were shot down before they could reach their target.

Thousands of car bombs filled with biological agents explode across your country. The death toll is absolute.

The only problem is the missile defence systems experience a problem and fails to shoot down my missiles. It turns out that Goand's people have superpowers and are able to withstand the bombings.

Every single building in North Africa is fitted with high-power explosives. The death toll is absolute. 

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Cod1lzR.jpg

It seems Ibrahim does not know the strength of Corbynite technology. Corbynite drones have been roaming the wastes Ibrahim calls his lands and turning his people into:

CNpjJYmWEAAPBmr.jpg

Reviews for the new product have been positive. A special brand made from only the most fanatical was sent to the Shia people who have given it 6 stars (the max is 5 but it's that good). Oil has also become useless as people now use Corbynite extract in it's place. As such the middle east still holds large power reserves as Sunnis that make up the extract are mostly found there.

Ibrahim was converted to Corbynite extract himself but it came out as a muddy useless mess so it was incinerated. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 3

This ended a long time ago

The Isalmic States (not inclduing Khevin) have really  went God-mode and destroyed the real purpose of this thread

Can someone get a mod to lock this thread?

Just say that you EMP'd them, struck their electronic infrastructure. Then within 90 days well over 50% of their population would have starved to death. GG guys.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1