Anime Corner

I'm finally getting out of my (almost) 18 month anime burnout and slowly getting back into the hang of things. I've been enjoying Assassination Classroom (so utterly bizarre, only 3 eps in) and Erased (about two behind, kinda borderline on it though) lately when I have the free time. Still, nice to be back in the flurry of it all I guess.

I watched kaze no stigma, the first 212 episodes of fairy tail, chrome shelled regios, rise of the nura clan, and rise of the nura clan demon capital, all three seasons of full metal panic, even though i only consider it to have two seasons and the series in between 1 and 3 to be more of a filler. I watched gundam 00. i seen battle girls time paradox and some others. Im currently watching shakugan no shana and i only watch anime in dubbed because i like to be able to see whats happening while hearing what is being said at the same time instead of having to read the english text on the bottom of the screen and not being able to focus on what is happening. And this is the site that i use for watching free anime in english

-link removed by Sheepy-

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Higurashi was finally rereleased in the US and season 2 is coming over for the first time in April. \o/

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

The manga and VN's were much better than the anime for both Umineko and Higurashi. however, the voice acting and OST for both is amazing, it's just a shame they were animated by studio DEEN.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Here's some newish ones/not super old ones that I personally enjoy (List does not contain all the ones I like, just the ones off the top of my head)

21687554572748l.jpg

OverLord

25529354577382l.jpg

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen

802964545158798.jpg

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

98774054575968l.jpg

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

89748154575988l.jpg

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

19222954564581l.jpg

Akame ga Kill (Manga is better In my Opinion)

And my Personal Favorite....

My Fav Brah

p189467_b_v8_ac.jpg

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

d0r0WcS.gif

Higurashi was finally rereleased in the US and season 2 is coming over for the first time in April. \o/

*Marks calender*

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

why you not watch entire anime before rate?

Because it's hard watch all, maybe because I want see other animes, or just because One Piece (super length anime). So I use a temp score while I don't watch all, or just use the Score Hammer of Prejudgment.

Edited by Koso

you gave clannad a 4, Lain a 2, and Lucky Star a 9... SMH

Edited by Kyubey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it seems to me that my friends are addicted to naruto. it drives me crazy

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I don't like long running shounen anime as they have too much filler.

I don't like long running shounen anime as they have too much filler.

they tell me there is over 2000 episodes

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Naruto SUCKSSSSSSSS

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The manga and VN's were much better than the anime for both Umineko and Higurashi. however, the voice acting and OST for both is amazing, it's just a shame they were animated by studio DEEN.

I agree with the Umineko VN being much better. I have not read the manga yet. Also, the Higurashi anime was still pretty good 9/10

• Like 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

you gave clannad a 4, Lain a 2, and Lucky Star a 9... SMH

Clannad review:

clannad.jpg

I think Lain is kinda depressive for no reason when I watched this two episodes, but I don't remember too much.

My hammer maybe got those animes, maybe I will watch it in near future.

It's just that so much is filler in shounen series. For example, Dragon ball Z kai was 200 episodes shorter than the original and told the story lines just as well, if not better than, the old one that had lots of filler.