Baseball

ranman1990

depending on how much you invest Its difficult to make money off the beginning, I started it and am trying to keep even but it takes a long time to make money...I only play home games so even if I loose I make some sort of money. 

Also if your not constantly online and you only come online a few times per day it will take a very long time to make money. 

depending on how much you invest Its difficult to make money off the beginning, I started it and am trying to keep even but it takes a long time to make money...I only play home games so even if I loose I make some sort of money. 

Also if your not constantly online and you only come online a few times per day it will take a very long time to make money. 

Yeah, the return rate is not very great. I haven't invested in my team.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Money Invested: $286,500.00 | Money Earned: $304,990.75

270 wins and 756 losses.

established 21 days ago. They have an overall rating of 5.26.

Stadium quality is 10

Seating level is 9

And I've been online probably 10-15 hours per day for the past 21 days.  most of the money I've invested has been into my stadium and I only play home games, when a high rated team comes to me to play I make up to $1400

better off looking through the obl team list and challenging a team you think you can win in a wager match.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• 4 weeks later...

came here to make a thread asking why there is a fully fleshed out baseball simulator lmfao

like i'm not even mad i just think it's the most random and ridiculous feature ever and i intend to use it regardless of how shitty my nation is as a result

&#33;@#&#036; yeah, go trash bandits, make me proud

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

came here to make a thread asking why there is a fully fleshed out baseball simulator lmfao

like i'm not even mad i just think it's the most random and ridiculous feature ever and i intend to use it regardless of how shitty my nation is as a result

&#33;@#&#036; yeah, go trash bandits, make me proud

I had a great idea that I would make a fun mini-game to keep people busy when there wasn't nation stuff going on. I spent like a whole night building this beautiful baseball mini-game, with everything legitly simulated, as-in you could read a 100% play-by-play version of the game. It was fun, and probably a good learning experience for me.

Little did I know, that no one would care about what happens during the game, they just click - see if they won - then see how much money they got. I could've just made a coin-flip simulator and had the same effect :/

In any case, it still exists, and we did a OBL World Series once. Will probably do it again, that was kinda fun.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 weeks later...

I love the OBL, even though it is totally out of the blue. Every so often I slow down and look at the plays, but it doesn't help that I just can not stand the drag of actual baseball. I was totally blown away to see the depth of the simulation though, to be quite honest, and look forward to seeing OBL expand and improve as well as other recreational mini-simulations to go along with my nation. It is a great time killer when nation stuff is not happening and I messed around and sunk over 1mil into my team when I was on vacation mode due to having nothing else to do.

Fun  stuff

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

• 2 weeks later...

New player here:

Money Invested: $301,505.00 | Money Earned: $2,568.19

100% worth it.

Money Invested: $1,495,000.00 | Money Earned: $61,620.21

Totes

Edited by A-Dean-G
  • Upvote 1

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

• 2 weeks later...