An Apology

Young

I Apologise to international revolution for my post about them, i defend my actions to an extent as i was defending my alliance members but i still feel there is some wrongdoing in my actions

I am not going to make excuses the way i conducted myself and the way i tried to get other alliances to do the fighting for me was By and very out of the ordinary for me.

As i have said my actions were born from loyalty to my alliance and i think no one can fault that, but by making public a private matter i feel i should apologise. 

it was wrong of me to go after an alliance in the public eye and to portray them in bad light

I realise i am a senior government member and ergo my post can be seen as me speaking for the alliance, i will stress this was me acting alone.

i am sorry IR

Young from scotsland

Edited by YoungScotsland

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I Have been in contact with the leader none of that is happening, apology only. there are no reps to pay as we did not attack back, 

I Have been in contact with the leader none of that is happening, apology only. there are no reps to pay as we did not attack back, 

since were techichally allies with them, we probably would've fought with them if this turned into something, so consider yourself lucky.

Gary Johnson 2016

neither of your alliances have any members close to my upper tier score levels, you guys would have been attacking a bunch of inactives and wining, you could updeclare but that would backfire.
Dont mean to be rude but i am not threatened by you, so you telling me to consider myself lucky will not go down well.

• Upvote 1

Have to throw my ego to one side here, 

fu*k sake 

I Apologise to international revolution for my post about them, i defend my actions to an extent as i was defending my alliance members however to stop any future raids ( NAP) i feel it is best i clear the air, and just say sorry. 

Not going to lie to you all i was drinking (a lot) when i posted that so thats why to my alliance members they can see that a post like that was out of the ordinary for me, 

I am not going to make excuses the way i conducted myself and the way i tried to get other alliances to do the fighting for me was By and very out of the ordinary for me.

As i have said my actions were born from loyalty to my alliance and i think no one can fault that, but by making public a private matter i feel i should apologise. 

I realise i am a senior government member and ergo my post can be seen as me speaking for the alliance, i will stress this was me acting alone.

Anyway we all going to be cool about this now? ok sweet

sorry IR

Not accepted, you PUT EFFORT into your crusade post even made a list and everything. EDIT  !

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

neither of your alliances have any members close to my upper tier score levels, you guys would have been attacking a bunch of inactives and wining, you could updeclare but that would backfire.

Dont mean to be rude but i am not threatened by you, so you telling me to consider myself lucky will not go down well.

its not about You man, as you can see. you're so worried about what everyone else is saying.

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Oh yeah, International Revolution victory!

gFPw6SH.gif

Not accepted, you PUT EFFORT into your crusade post even made a list and everything. EDIT  !

Xenodolf is correct here. When you're apolgizing Young it's best not to shoot off the sort of stuff like "i am not threatened by you, so you telling me to consider myself lucky will not go down well". To defuse a situation sometimes it's best to take those sort of things, even if you think them incorrect on the chin so to speak.

• Upvote 3

Oh yeah, International Revolution victory!

gFPw6SH.gif

Xenodolf is correct here. When you're apolgizing Young it's best not to shoot off the sort of stuff like "i am not threatened by you, so you telling me to consider myself lucky will not go down well". To defuse a situation sometimes it's best to take those sort of things, even if you think them incorrect on the chin so to speak.

Yeah! IR victory!
  • Upvote 1

there was no war?

Yeah! IR victory!

Yeah! IR victory!

Yeah! IR victory!

Yeah, yeah, he said, she said, blah, blah..... The real issue is that I had no idea Pope Francis was a Slayer fan until just now. You learn something on the OWF every day.....

As it goes Tom araya is a devout catholic but yes slayer ftw \m/

• Upvote 1

On behalf of the International Revolution, I accept your apology.

On behalf of Phoenix, I take back the apology. I'll see you on the battlefield Ssssssssnake!

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

While I disapprove of High Lord Young's rash behaviour and complete disregard for diplomatic protocol, I must commend his public apology. Few leaders in Orbis have the courage to make such a public acknowledgement of their errors.

That being said, High Lord Young should accept the consequences of his statements and actions, since he should have realised that such words could lead to the consequences presently taking place. 

Edited by Klemens Hawicki