Help Stop Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and/or Gender Identity

Alexander

I wonder how many gay homosexual liberals molest children!

have you noticed there so many gay sex offenders???

because both pedophillia and gay are perversions!!

why are they adamaticly liberals, second not true, third only pedo are perversions

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia

I wonder how many gay homosexual liberals molest children!

have you noticed there so many gay sex offenders???

because both pedophillia and gay are perversions!!

This guy is an idiot. I am not a sex offender.
  • Upvote 1

Also, I think your school district should definitely include LGBTQ students in their non-descrimination policy. People with different sexual orientations and gender identities from the norm are often descriminated against, so why shouldn't they be included in the school districts policy? I am not personally decriminated against because my high school is very liberal, but in some places people are constantly harrased for being LGBT, and schools should have policies that attempt to protect students from descrimination and harrasement.

Edited by Edsel
  • Upvote 1

where do you draw line?

in many countries being gay is shown for what it is, pervesion. like pedophilia!

FOR GOD'S !@#$ing SAKE, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Lol I think we got a bit off topic.

If "anti-bullying rules" were sufficient enough to prevent these types of harassment, then we wouldn't have the non-discrimination clause. Think of it as a Bill of Rights, New York (I think) didn't ratify the Constitution without specifically asking for a Bill of Rights to have specific guarantees.

If you've ever been to a public school in America, you know "anti-bullying rules" aren't good enough. The non-discrimination clause allows discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity in its current state, because it does not specifically say that it is something that cannot be discriminated against.

What I am looking for is a guarantee for the leaders of tomorrow to have a safe environment to learn in; odds are, their home lives suck because of their "lifestyle choice" and it's time to provide a safe place to learn, because that's what school should be: it should be a place for safe learning with no discrimination on things you can't change. It's inhumane for people to stand by and watch your friends and family kill themselves because they feel like there is nobody on their side.

So we should execute anyone who makes fun of people. That will show those homophobes!!

Get real. Stop being a dunce. I'm pretty sure your school board will have a good laugh and scratch their heads at this one. 

Also, freedom of speech!!!!!

You intolerant &#33;@#&#036;.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

So we should execute anyone who makes fun of people. That will show those homophobes!!

Get real. Stop being a dunce. I'm pretty sure your school board will have a good laugh and scratch their heads at this one. 

You intolerant !@#$.

He didn't said or imply that homophobes should be killed.

This thread is a total disaster. May it burn in hell.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

You intolerant !@#$.

no one wants to execute anyone all we want is to let people who call them self girls or boys go in t the girl or boy bathroom

• Upvote 1

He didn't said or imply that homophobes should be killed.

But he is implying a witch hunt. 

Discrimination is already against the rules. This right here, is a complaint about absolutely nothing. 

"I want you to add [insert anything I can think of] to your list on this website about your anti-discrimination stuff."

But let's not add the whole wall of text of things that could be discriminating....

I wonder why they keep it short and sweet? Probably because there are literally countless things you can discriminate against. Like your spelling for example....

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

no one wants to execute anyone all we want is to let people who call them self girls or boys go in t the girl or boy bathroom

Umno. That's retarded. By that logic.... I'm a girlboy. I demand access to both bathrooms at once. You can't so no and people cannot possibly be creeped out, because that's discrimination. 

This is &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid. You should be sued for wasting peoples time.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

This is basically what I'm getting at.

Good on you Fox Fire for not beating around the bush. (pun not intended)

You just don't understand. Have you even met some who was transgender?

Also, for the most part, students are not going to pretend to be transgender just so they go into the toilets for the opposite gender. Also, LGBTQ people should be included in non descrimination policies because so many other groups of people are already included in these policies, why not LGBT students? They exsist and can't change who they are. It does no harm to include them in non decrimination policies.

Edited by Edsel

Do you know anything about schooling in the West? That's been a thing for at least a decade in the majority of places and it's mandatory to have it now everywhere.

Judging by your spelling, which I fixed, you haven't paid much attention in class.

Just because I sometimes misspell words, that doesn't mean that I haven't paid attention in class. Most people are good at some things and bad at others. No one is perfect at everything. I am probably far more intelligent than you anyway. Edited by Edsel

Thank God that telling people to stop doing something makes them stop. Remember when Kids used to be bullied in middle school? Or when people used to rape women? Or when people would do drugs? We even stopped all murders overnight just by telling everyone not to do it!

Clearly OP's proposal is grounded in reality and will actually change things.

Remember guys, when you want to do something bad, just remember the magic words: "Don't do it."

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yes, I knew about the first law, but that is for employment and does not apply to students in schools. The second law does not include sexual orientation or gender identity. Only descrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, and maritial status or prohibited in the second law.

Thank God that telling people to stop doing something makes them stop. Remember when Kids used to be bullied in middle school? Or when people used to rape women? Or when people would do drugs? We even stopped all murders overnight just by telling everyone not to do it!

Clearly OP's proposal is grounded in reality and will actually change things.

Remember guys, when you want to do something bad, just remember the magic words: "Don't do it."

Yes, well obviously adding LGBTQ students to the school districts non-decrimination policy will not entirely stop people from decriminating against LGBT students. Do laws against murder stop all murders? No. The point of adding gender identity and sexual orientation to the districts non decrimination policy is to make sure that there are consequences for decriminating against people who are LGBT. Edited by Edsel
  • Upvote 1

Just because it should be considered bullying, doesn't mean that it will be considered bullying by school district administrators. If LGBTQ students are not specifically mentioned in the district policies then when an LGBTQ student is descriminated against nothing will be done. And if anyone complains about nothing being done then the school district officials will insist that it is not against the district rules or any law that applies to the students in the school district, and will do nothing.

Edited by Edsel

Just because I sometimes misspell words, that doesn't mean that I haven't paid attention in class. Most people are good at some things and bad at others. No one is perfect at everything. I am probably far more intelligent than you anyway.

shots fired
  • Upvote 1