International Revolution

Young

International Revolution Have raided every single alliance on orbis? including and not limited to:
Verdinian Entente 
BoC
UPN 
Knights Radiant  

are we going to do nothing?
These guys are nothing, if we all went for them they would not last a second, why do we not act? We should mobilise our lower tier members at their score and crush them.
I cant believe so many alliances who say they do not tolerate raiding on their members are doing nothing, i may start doing it too (Obviously not really but you know)  

If there are any spelling mistakes here ignore them please lol, dyslexic haha :) seriously though, why do these guys still have living privileges? 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

In the last 6 days 
Noir 
Arrgh 
Roz wei 
black knights 

rose and VE applicants 
BoC 
Shurkien 
Phoenix 

Pantheon
Praeterium and others have been attacked, if we all attacked them they would last 10 seconds, i just dont see why we are ignoring it, arrgh are the only alliance who have fought back?!

Edited by YoungScotsland

I'm rolling the shit out of Arabia if that counts for anything. :)

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

i want the whole of orbis to roll em and not let them gain a point of score again ;) its not about the money ive lost, i'd let any alliance who attacks them keep it, im getting my guys to roll them too haha, i'm just sick of them as i'm sure everyone else is, but im at a healthy 1500 score so i cant attack them,

As a fellow raider, I actually don't care much about IR. As long as they don't get in the middle of me smacking Abu around, I have no intention to hit any of them... For now. 

Abu attacked me, but one of our members hit one of theirs first

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

They're upstanding people!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

they are so small, 427 being there highets member yet they are getting away with so much ;):P

• Upvote 1

well if you ask me they are idiots, and they should be crushed, and also hubotz, we are much stronger than them haha 

You could always try dipolmacy, before rolling over an alliance just beacuse your larger then them, also they have an allied allance

A bunch of alliance members raid other alliances, without remorse or shame, and that's acceptable in your book because they're from a bigger alliance. You don't go after Arrgh. You don't go after Mensa. You don't go after all of the other alliances that raid because you're a coward. And now, instead of just dealing with IR alone you cowardly post on the forum for help, because even that you can't deal with yourself.

Cut the bullshit.

I agree

If you go ahead and war IR, both of you are going to get your pixels roasted off, but one of you isn't under the moral compulsion to not raid people with alliance affiliations and is going to rebuild a lot faster than the other.

You're making yourself out to be the bad guy here, with the way you're talking. Take a chill pill.

Also, a point of interest, I don't know what it is with Orbis and how raiding inactives in major alliances is a moral atrocity but raiding active Nones or even members of small unprotected alliances is just fine. This doesn't necessarily have to do with International Revolution, but I'm just putting that out there.

Also agree, at least there are two smart people here

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

I like International Revolution. True Abu did hit us but he isn't like the rest of IR and even he agreed to give the bank back + a little more. I see no reason for this and I doubt many do so good luck to Phoenix in this because I think you'll need it.

• Upvote 2

not a coward, clever, do you hit rose VE etc, no exactly, that makes you as 'cowardly' as me you mug 

wait i read that wrong, i do say i find mensa attacking undefended alliances cowardly, but mensa and arrgh have not attacked me so i hold no grudge on them anymore really,