Walls

Redael

So I recently declared myself "president" of Antarctica. We have a lot of FOREIGN researchers, who came WITOUT any authorization from our government. I would like to build a wall to keep all of these FOREIGN ALIEN RESEARCHERS out of our wonderful contentient. This is Antarctica land of the Penguins not these #?!%ing foreign researchers. So with that says, I WANNA BE ABLE TO BUILD A WALL!!!

Translation: make immigration from nation to nation be a thing, and let nations decide what to do about it

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

So I recently declared myself "president" of Antarctica. We have a lot of FOREIGN researchers, who came WITOUT any authorization from our government. I would like to build a wall to keep all of these FOREIGN ALIEN RESEARCHERS out of our wonderful contentient. This is Antarctica land of the Penguins not these #?!%ing foreign researchers. So with that says, I WANNA BE ABLE TO BUILD A WALL!!!

Translation: make immigration from nation to nation be a thing, and let nations decide what to do about it

Good luck maintaining an indigenous research system without foreign researchers. I'd put money on your scientists leaving rather than you suceeding.

Planes can fly over walls

Tanks can blow up walls

Walls=Useless

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Tanks can blow up walls

Walls=Useless

The. Build a bigger wall behind it

And besides, this is for these illegal aliens trying to do illegal science here, not wars, I have an army of penguins ready to stop the attacks and defend Antarctica from attackers

Gary Johnson 2016

So you want some kind of wall improvement or you want immigration to be added.....  

How?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

So you want some kind of wall improvement or you want immigration to be added.....  

How?

Legal immigrants-random added population, will pay taxes and don't increase crime rate.

Illegal aliens-Also randomly added, will increase crime and disease rate

-You would have an option on how much money you will spend on controlling I migration, or you could make you country open to all

Gary Johnson 2016

Tanks can blow up walls

Walls=Useless

walls will be used for imagration and pain in the butt for raiders

Legal immigrants-random added population, will pay taxes and don't increase crime rate.

Illegal aliens-Also randomly added, will increase crime and disease rate

-You would have an option on how much money you will spend on controlling I migration, or you could make you country open to all

there should be a way to make them leagel imagrints with a improvment or something

The Great Emperor of New Scandinavia

walls will be used for imagration and pain in the butt for raiders

there should be a way to make them leagel imagrints with a improvment or something

How is making them legal an improvement?

Gary Johnson 2016

translation-make immigration a thing and let nations decide what to do with it

Translation: you've actually suggested nothing as resembling a game mechanic but some abstract rp element at best and wasted every one's time that had the misfortune of reading this thread.

Translation: you've actually suggested nothing as resembling a game mechanic but some abstract rp element at best and wasted every one's time that had the misfortune of reading this thread.

What would you have done with the 30 seconds/2 minutes of your life, and I have suggest that if your approval rating is low people will try to leave for higher nations

Gary Johnson 2016

What would you have done with the 30 seconds/2 minutes of your life, and I have suggest that if your approval rating is low people will try to leave for higher nations

again, you don't even understand the current mechanics or how that would impact them. What does this benefit? How would the mechanic actually work? 

Please spend some time reading many of the old suggestion threads and try to figure out which suggestions turned out to be useful and which were not. Hint: Yours is not.