Paris Terror Attacks

Nadir Aminu

French Media Knows What's Up....

m6Zp5Jn.jpg

The moment France stops bombing the people in Syria/Iraq is when they will stop bombing France. 

But they didn't bomb France. They shot them with guns, because it's simpler -- for their tiny, tiny brains.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

m6Zp5Jn.jpg

The moment France stops bombing the people in Syria/Iraq is when they will stop bombing France. 

Utter poppycock. ISIS's objective is world conquest, you don't stop attacks from them by not fighting them as eventually they will target you. Go back to being silent, people have tied in Paris due to your heroes, so enough with your jokes. 

They also threw explosives and detonated multiple explosive vests they were wearing in Paris.

That's bombing. 

m6Zp5Jn.jpg

Of course, you support the attacks. You just indirectly stated "this is what you get for bombing my "comrades" in Syria and Iraq".

But then again, your radical fanaticism doesn't know true sympathy.

• Upvote 3

Of course, you support the attacks. You just indirectly stated "this is what you get for bombing my "comrades" in Syria and Iraq".

But then again, your radical fanaticism doesn't know true sympathy.

When did I say I supported the attacks? Oh yeah, I didn't... I merely pointed out the simple fact that the lives of French people are not any more important than the people in the middle east being bombed by France everyday... and your fascist Western imperialist mindset couldn't handle it.

It's a shame that you and your ilk only choose to recognise this one event when all this time you have been ignoring the countless similar events caused by your governments in the middle east practically everyday but I didn't expect anything less from a hypocrite such as yourself. 

ztt5Wgs.png

When did I say I supported the attacks? Oh yeah, I didn't... I merely pointed out the simple fact that the lives of French people are not any more important than the people in the middle east being bombed by France everyday... and your fascist Western imperialist mindset couldn't handle it.

It's a shame that you and your ilk only choose to recognise this one event when all this time you have been ignoring the countless similar events caused by your governments in the middle east practically everyday but I didn't expect anything less from a hypocrite such as yourself. 

Dude... chill.

Just let people mourn the dead in Paris, and if you so choose then you can address the fact that people are also being killed in the Middle East. Both situations are !@#$ed up and bad, but coming into a thread and posting something that basically seems like a "they deserved it" isn't doing that.

No, the lives of the French are not more important than the lives in the Middle East. But the lives of the French aren't unimportant either, and the killing of civilians shouldn't be rationalized by anyone from any country.

• Upvote 2

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

It's been several days now. I think it's time for people to start asking themselves why these attacks are happening and how they can stop it from happening again?

If the status quo is not changed: It's almost inevitable that this kind of attack will occur again and again and again. Ad Infinium. The only solution in my eyes is for western countries to completely pull out of the middle east so people don't have any insentive to attack them and focus their assets on protecting their homeland instead. 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

It doesn't mean it's justified. If my family was murdered, I wouldn't want to murder someone's family from the opposing faction.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

m6Zp5Jn.jpg

Your analysis is overly simplistic. Check out the Algerian issue and things come into context. The Middle East issue is being used as an excuse. I believe Britain is less likely to have follow up attacks, even if that is what you desire to make Britain pull out. Muslims on the whole are well thought off, especially as they abide by our laws and don't demand the barbaric institution that is Sharia.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

It doesn't mean it's justified. 

It's not about justifying the action but understanding why it occurred.

If my family was murdered, I wouldn't want to murder someone's family from the opposing faction.

What you would do/want to have happen if you're family was murdered is purely subjective.

And also since you've never been put in that situation you can't really say how you would feel. 

Your analysis is overly simplistic. Check out the Algerian issue and things come into context. The Middle East issue is being used as an excuse. I believe Britain is less likely to have follow up attacks, even if that is what you desire to make Britain pull out. Muslims on the whole are well thought off, especially as they abide by our laws and don't demand the barbaric institution that is Sharia.

The people who carried out the attack were heard specifically mentioning France's role in Syria so I wouldn't dismiss it as being overly simplistic.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Murder is not justice, it is revenge....As a Christian I believe that vengeance is God's and his alone.

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

• Upvote 1

And disregards the rest

1. You don't understand the principles of Fascism, you do not know what it is for, and how it runs. It is not a "western imperialistic mindset" you're just an ignorant youth, who can't COMPREHEND the logic in our world. Also all life is important, just not in your eyes, due to you being a genocidal idiot.

2. Secondly, I do not "only recognize this only event", unlike you, I know about the Beruit bombings that occured recently before the Paris Attacks. 

3. Thirdly, you call me a hypocrite? You speak about many hypocritical statements.

You and your kind is what makes this world so unprogressive and stuck. And when I mean "your kind" I mean you and your idiotic mass-murdering, radical wahabist who believe murder is justified. 

The shame goes to you. It's only a matter of time, before the tolerance for your radicalism is ended, and then we'll be rid of your barbaric presence once and for all.

You need more Philosophy, not a Qur'an that is biased in every single manner.

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah
  • Upvote 3

Well, I'd never want innocent civilians killed, that's for sure.

Can you say every single one of your country men would feel the same way if their family was killed?

Nope. You only speak for yourself. 

Murder is not justice, it is revenge....As a Christian I believe that vengeance is God's and his alone.

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

I'm not disputing with you: Obviously this was a revenge/retaliatory attack. 

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Can you say every single one of your country men would feel the same way if their family was killed?

Nope. You only speak for yourself. 

I find it idiotic how you keep evading my responses.

So why were only civilians targeted? Surely it is the military who attacked Syria?

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

So why were only civilians targeted? Surely it is the military who attacked Syria?

They say: The French military killed their civilians (there have been civilians killed by the coalition) and that's why they sent their suicide commandos to kill French civilians.

Maybe it's because your responses are idiotic. Did you ever think about that? 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

surely the suicide bomber killed civilians, or was he a total failure? What had the civilians done to deserve being shot by terrorists at the Bataclan? If you say voting for a government that sent bombers to Syria, then you are worthy of such a fate because you refused to vote against such a government. You are guilty of negligence just as they were, in your eyes.

• Upvote 1

And disregards the rest

They say: The French military killed their civilians (there have been civilians killed by the coalition) and that's why they sent their suicide commandos to kill French civilians.

Wouldn't you go after the soldiers? Not civilians? Even ancient segmentary tribes didn't chase after the murderer's kin when their kin was killed. They would go after the murderer.
  • Upvote 1

surely the suicide bomber killed civilians, or was he a total failure? What had the civilians done to deserve being shot by terrorists at the Bataclan? If you say voting for a government that sent bombers to Syria, then you are worthy of such a fate because you refused to vote against such a government. You are guilty of negligence just as they were, in your eyes.

Wouldn't you go after the soldiers? Not civilians? Even ancient segmentary tribes didn't chase after the murderer's kin when their kin was killed. They would go after the murderer.

I wouldn't know. I'm just telling you what they said.

They probably went for the place they could do the most damage and the people were within easy reach whilst the French military was a very hard target for them.

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Actually many terrorists will attack civilians to increase effectiveness (They're TERRORists)

This is very small

They probably went for the place they could do the most damage and the people were within easy reach whilst the French military was a very hard target for them.

Ah so they were cowards?

• Upvote 2

And disregards the rest

Actually many terrorists will attack civilians to increase effectiveness (They're TERRORists)

Ah so they were cowards?

Like this? Hundreds of civilians (450) killed in US-led air strikes on Isis targets – report | Link |

How about bombing Fully Functioning Hospitals in Afghanistan and burning everyone inside alive?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

The world is crumbling environmentally and here we are: having a pillow fight when the house is on fire.( talking about,ISIS and world conflits)

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Ibrahim takes advantage of people's tolerance to peddle his filth, and as such he can respond to them as they'll let him get away with it. Anyone who aggressively obliterates his nonsense he ignores because to actually answer their questions and statements would mean he'd have to admit what everyone already knows.

This angle of his of "well France bombed the good boys in black so it's deserved", is just his usual nonsense of supporting ISIS in a manner that won't result in his banning. 

• Upvote 4