Politics and Snore Advertisements

Speaker Faris Wheeler

When the server goes to "Politics & Snore" maybe we could put advertisements there, that way people are forced to read them. They would be connected and with the package with regular ads.

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

• Administrators

Throwing advertisements on that page is an interesting idea.

I'm looking at optimizing the script though, it should only operate on even (server time) hours and not on every single page. It used to operate correctly, but I think when we moved servers it got mixed up and I never got around to fixing it.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Wiki Mod

It was broken before the move.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Administrators

It was broken before the move.

I know it was happening on odd numbered hours, but there were lots of pages available. Basically any page that doesn't affect your resources/cash should be accessible during server downtime (like the inbox, or revenue page)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Like I said, it should be a lot better now, but it's something that's not easy to test. So let me know if you're still having the same issues as before.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Wiki Mod

If you get me a list of pages that should be accessible I can start checking them might take awhile though.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Can you make sure that messages aren't affected by it.  It's so annoying when you've written a message and lose the message because you happened to click send when it's down.

my problems exactly!

LTcxGHN.jpg