Religion The right Poll.

Speaker Faris Wheeler

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe there s a higher being?

• Yes
    • No

Do you believe there is a higher being, may it be God, Allah, or Odin?

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

You have made an error as there is no agnostic option. Beyond that a higher being doesn't necessarily have to be the "ultimate" god above all others, not that the god of creation people associate with that spot is necessarily the "top" god. The Demiurge for example is a creator god who created the material realm, yet is a pale imitation of the real gods who are greater than him.

You should have added a "Not Sure" to the answers.

Nevertheless, I believe there is a higher being, namely God.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Yep. Christians in the middle east say "Allah" instead of "God"; and it also say's "Allah" in the Arabic translation of the bible instead of "God".

True, however Arabic Christians say Allah, but don't believe in Islamic Allah

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

True, however Arabic Christians say Allah, but don't believe in Islamic Allah

Technically they do. It's all the same exact God.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Technically they do. It's all the same exact God.

Pretty much this, whenever Christians speak of the "Farther" and Jews speak of "Yahweh". ^

When they start speaking about Jesus (Prophet), Ezra (Prophet), and the Holy spirit (Angel) though... not so much.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

No, there are no higher beings and no reason to believe there are. The only beings that have power over human life are human beings.

And dio

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Pretty much this, whenever Christians speak of the "Farther" and Jews speak of "Yahweh". ^

When they start speaking about Jesus (Prophet), Ezra (Prophet), and the Holy spirit (Angel) though... not so much.

Cathar/Gnostic Christians see Yahweh/Allah/so on as an evil being with the New Testament God/Jesus/Lucifer being the good beings, and I'm sure there are other groups out there who do not coincide with what you said. So not quite.

Edited by Rozalia

Here they are folks.

ATTACK

Cathar/Gnostic Christians see Yahweh/Allah/so on as an evil being with the New Testament God/Jesus/Lucifer being the good beings, and I'm sure there are other groups out there who do not coincide with what you said. So not quite.

Lucifer is the devil/satan. Get your facts.

• Upvote 1

Lucifer is the devil/satan. Get your facts.

Depends on who you ask. Lucifer is an angel of God, Satan is the devil. There is a distinction to be made between them.

http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-lucifer-and-satan/

But also, in many theistic Satanic religions, the two are often considered to be two, completely separate and distinct beings.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Satanic "religions" lol. Satanism is a mix of teenage rebels, washed out hippies and cultists who subscribe to a melange of trashy new age garbage. No scholarship or theology of repute.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Satanic "religions" lol. Satanism is a mix of teenage rebels, washed out hippies and cultists who subscribe to a melange of trashy new age garbage. No scholarship or theology of repute.

God damn you're brilliant. Please tell me more about the secrets of the universe and how anything you don't understand is a lie. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--