Alliance Stolen

Viselli

Church Gourley, who was an Heir in the alliance Riptide, kicked our leader BrocktimusPrime to member and kicked me, the other heir out. Is there any way we can get back our alliance? Please Help!

Heirs can overthrow leaders. Now you know. Please remember this in the future. I think if your people are loyal to ya'll just go reform, if he stole an alliance but no the people he didn't really steal the alliance. At least in terms of micro, a bigger alliance might have bank concerns. Good luck.

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Had to go edit my post in the other thread seeing this. All makes a lot more sense now seeing Church Gourley as leader of an alliance with protection. 

Honestly this why you should be able to set the "abilities" of the positions, though yeah, how long you known the guy?

Also this "bug to steal taxes" sounds familiar... pretty sure it's just someone unaware of how beiging someone in an alliance works.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, we will try to reform. Brock is trying to reason with him but I doubt it will work out.

Make a new alliance bring you friends over. May not be riptide but at least the dude has no say if you can get your people over to the new alliance.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Thanks, we will try to reform. Brock is trying to reason with him but I doubt it will work out.

My advice would be talk to InGen and see if they have anyone who can attack him, they are your protector after all and this is clearly a hostile element. 

My advice would be talk to InGen and see if they have anyone who can attack him, they are your protector after all and this is clearly a hostile element. 

I will but currently I don't think any of their leaders are on

gg-fu-banner.png

I will but currently I don't think any of their leaders are on

Well then just send a message to them all now so whoever gets on first can deal with it. Obviously make sure to state you sent it to them all so there isn't mixed signals. 

Ya apparently he was paid to wreck us because he had "in tell about us using a bug to steal taxes from the alliance but not have it show up anywhere"

Unlucky mate. If it was a coup, you wouldn't have much sympathy from me, but this hired mercenary crap is really low.

done. but I might just make a new one

Good luck!

ztt5Wgs.png

I agree with all these comments. Your alliance was altered by a member who had to much control. Please feel free to join InGen or strike out on your own again. Either way please just keep us informed and keep the global posts to a minimum. These folks are animals and will eat you up.

Church Gourley has been a huge thorn in my side for a while now. He once tried to start his own alliance and poached some members of my alliance for it.

Does the ore-coup government of Ridtide want us to launch an intervention? I will more than happily give him and any of his supporters a good thrashing.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Whats funny is that church gourley guy is the last surviving general of FSA or thats what it says on his nation description any ways. And he made that guy radeal or whoever who was trying to buy small alliances his second in command.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Heirs can overthrow leaders.

The !@#$?

Is this for real?

!@#$ this game. Change this shit ASAP. 

God damn Sheepy, what the actual !@#$?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The !@#$?

Is this for real?

!@#$ this game. Change this shit ASAP. 

God damn Sheepy, what the actual !@#$?

How else is the game supposed to deal with a leader that disappears without appointing another leader (Mortimer)? It leaves a slight risk to people who are too trusting, but it's better than losing your alliance due to leader inactivity.

• Upvote 2

How else is the game supposed to deal with a leader that disappears without appointing another leader (Mortimer)? It leaves a slight risk to people who are too trusting, but it's better than losing your alliance due to leader inactivity.

Simple. If they delete or leave, the heir becomes the leader.

But an heir being able to remove the leader? Yeahno.  That defies all logic as well as any assumptions one would have about this game. Certainly mind blowingly retarded to me. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yea, I asked sheepy about the heirs thing and he basically said tough luck, thats how the game mechanics works, I had no idea or I would have never made him heir.

Edited by Joev

gg-fu-banner.png

Church Gourley has been a huge thorn in my side for a while now. He once tried to start his own alliance and poached some members of my alliance for it.

Does the ore-coup government of Ridtide want us to launch an intervention? I will more than happily give him and any of his supporters a good thrashing.

Yes he tried the same to Roz Wei but no one went for it. 

Whats funny is that church gourley guy is the last surviving general of FSA or thats what it says on his nation description any ways. And he made that guy radeal or whoever who was trying to buy small alliances his second in command.

Him and Radeal were together at "Republic of Nations"... though I swear I recall them hanging out before then but Radeal's nation is 12 days old... umm. As for his claim I suppose he might be last guy "flying that flag" if you will. Jefferson deleted a month back when Arrgh raided him a dozen times in the span of a week. 

Either like how Fox Fire put it, or enable the power when the leader goes two weeks inactive, something of that nature.

Jodo should have his kept money! I bet he gave his precious 1 million to Church Gourley inorder to hijack Joev's little alliance.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Simple. If they delete or leave, the heir becomes the leader.

But an heir being able to remove the leader? Yeahno.  That defies all logic as well as any assumptions one would have about this game. Certainly mind blowingly retarded to me. 

How else would you be able to coup a leader?

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Jodo should have his kept money! I bet he gave his precious 1 million to Church Gourley inorder to hijack Joev's little alliance.

You mean his 1.5 million which is nothing but petty change.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yes he tried the same to Roz Wei but no one went for it. 

Him and Radeal were together at "Republic of Nations"... though I swear I recall them hanging out before then but Radeal's nation is 12 days old... umm. As for his claim I suppose he might be last guy "flying that flag" if you will. Jefferson deleted a month back when Arrgh raided him a dozen times in the span of a week. 

Either like how Fox Fire put it, or enable the power when the leader goes two weeks inactive, something of that nature.

Two weeks inactive might work, but waiting for deletion leaves the alliance pretty crippled for 45 days.