why being gay is wrong and should be punished (pls end my suffering)

Shadowstar1922

I don't even know why the hell do you even mind about this idiotic issues like this. Instead hating on those people why don't you mind your own business? Your f**k up s***t was lying there, waiting for you to fix it meanwhile you were talk s**t about sexuality, didn't even realize the whole government is trying to take your money and s**t.

Seriously, I'm really done at all of these liberal bastard who think they where helping,  Meanwhile the others is trying to figured out how to improve their life and their own children.

Nobody is a hero in this fight, just a bunch of brainwashed poor soul who controlled by the elite unit and a smart man who fight his own war.

why not have a near death experience. A woman saves you and you end up happily married

Make same sx relationships punishable by death or at least life in prison

giphy.gif

lol unintentional gif theme

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Ugh, I hate gay people who make a big deal out of being gay.

Edited by Kyubey
  • Upvote 4

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

You got an open mind i see.

For a radical Islamist he is comparatively open minded for at least being willing to consider life in prison instead of death. :P

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Exactly it pisses me off too.

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Problem: AIDs/HIV caused by MSM.

Solution: Capital punishment for MSM.

(The prison system breeds more homosexuals/bisexuals... pumping them in their won't solve the problem but only serve to exacerbate it.)

Please stop trying to spread your propaganda.

You and Abu Haddad.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Exactly it pisses me off too.

Excuse me???

are you sensitive dunces honestly getting butthurt over a SHITPOST

A SHITPOST

i'm sorry that when i talk online i make gay sex jokes just like straight people make straight sex jokes. 

i'm sorry that when people talk about relationships i mention my relationships with men bc you know, straight people do the exact same thing.

i'm so sorry that when some random guy on #rose IRC chat asks me to find him tits, i tell him "lmao i'm gay why would i have readily content of breasts to show me" he gets angry at me and tells me he "doesn't like my attitude".

really??

i'm just being myself in normal conversations. i act the same way any other straight guy does but replacing all the straight sex jokes with gay sex jokes and all the social stuff that pertains specifically to straight people, just replacing it with gay stuff and all of a sudden i'm "making a big deal about it"

the spice girls started the cold war

Not even animals are gay. nothing in the universe is gay.

Allah created everything in opposites, e.g.

Male and Female

Atom and Anti atom

quarks and Anti quarks

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Male and Female

Atom and Anti atom

quarks and Anti quarks

Look up dolphin homosexuality. I hope you're ready for some blowhole and fin action!
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

These dolphins are playing together. 

they are not making love

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

These dolphins are playing together.

they are not making love

I, too, play with others of the same sex through fondling and pleasure. I'm not gay, I just like a good reach around every now and then, you know? Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Excuse me???

A SHITPOST

i'm sorry that when i talk online i make gay sex jokes just like straight people make straight sex jokes. 

i'm sorry that when people talk about relationships i mention my relationships with men bc you know, straight people do the exact same thing.

i'm so sorry that when some random guy on #rose IRC chat asks me to find him tits, i tell him "lmao i'm gay why would i have readily content of breasts to show me" he gets angry at me and tells me he "doesn't like my attitude".

really??

i'm just being myself in normal conversations. i act the same way any other straight guy does but replacing all the straight sex jokes with gay sex jokes and all the social stuff that pertains specifically to straight people, just replacing it with gay stuff and all of a sudden i'm "making a big deal about it"

hahahha she actually fell in the trap,you shitpost me i shitpost you.

" laughing on the ground"

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

The lady protesteth too much methinks.

I bet our resident warriors of Islam get hot and sweaty with each other in their yurt. Remember guys, yak butter isn't a substitute for lube!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Excuse me???

A SHITPOST

really??

I've a words with you, nobody like your s**tpost and that isn't even a s**tpost. S**tposting is a different, way more different then what you did, it didn't mentioned about any kind of bulls**t about anything, it just a meaningless post just for fun. Your post aren't even a s**tpost, it's just an idiotic opinion. 

Anyway if you want to s**tpost, Go back to 9gag, reddit, 4chan and this forum:https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/35-forum-games-spam/, the cancerous place where you should stay communicate along with your mentally partner.

I've a words with you, nobody like your s**tpost and that isn't even a s**tpost. S**tposting is a different, way more different then what you did, it didn't mentioned about any kind of bulls**t about anything, it just a meaningless post just for fun. Your post aren't even a s**tpost, it's just an idiotic opinion. 

Anyway if you want to s**tpost, Go back to 9gag, reddit, 4chan and this forum:https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/35-forum-games-spam/, the cancerous place where you should stay communicate along with your mentally partner.

idk man everyone seems to be enjoying the quality banter i'm providing. 

and didn't shitposting come from Tumblr? i thought it started on Tumblr in like 2009 or so, i mean that's what i remember.

Male and Female

Atom and Anti atom

quarks and Anti quarks

it's funny you mention atoms and such, bc i'm pretty sure a good portion of atoms bond with themselves, including oxygen. most oxygen is in the O2 form. same atoms, bonded for life. 

idk man everyone seems to be enjoying the quality banter i'm providing. 

and didn't shitposting come from Tumblr? i thought it started on Tumblr in like 2009 or so, i mean that's what i remember.

The first s**tposting was founded in 4chan /b/, (/b/ only). Tumblr may count as s**poster place.

Can someone translate this?

Male and Female

Atom and Anti atom

quarks and Anti quarks

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--