$yndicompetence individual surrender thread

Prefonteen

Lastly, we take into account your prior position within DEIC, both as (ex)government, and a prominent member.

As such, your request has been denied and $yndicate Associates at war with you have been ordered to resume attacks.

That was Vincent, about a year ago. 

IpHGyGc.png

My apologies for getting back to you late. I was off on (OOC: RL) ventures. That said, you chose to launch a cheap missile strike right before surrendering. This is an attempt at maximizing damage done and a clear show of intent to continue aggression. We therefore deem your surrender to be in bad faith.

Similarly, your initial surrender post (which has now been edited) and overall posting style in this thread is nothing but accusatory and aggressive. You have shown no intent to lay down your arms, nor any willingness to cooperate in good faith.

Lastly, we take into account your prior position within DEIC, both as (ex)government, and a prominent member.

As such, your request has been denied and $yndicate Associates at war with you have been ordered to resume attacks.

TBF, none of that was indicated in the surrender terms. How long must one go without attacking and letting their opponents beat them down before a surrender is considered? 1 day? 3?

Also, I don't think AJ even understands what he's doing 90% of the time. Or at least, the vast majority of things he does make little sense. Typical AJ.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

TBF, none of that was indicated in the surrender terms. How long must one go without attacking and letting their opponents beat them down before a surrender is considered? 1 day? 3?

Also, I don't think AJ even understands what he's doing 90% of the time. Or at least, the vast majority of things he does make little sense. Typical AJ.

Should at least not do it 1 minute before surrendering :v

Then why did he rejoin Arrgh? https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13193

because the war is over, and he stashed 65 million dollars in their bank?  but that is just my guess.  Pirate is gonna pirate,  good news is atleast with him running to tS, I dont have to deal with him running attacks again after peace was declared.

10/30 09:22 pm An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully assassinated spies in your nation. 15 of your spies were killed.

10/30 09:21 pm Peace has been offered by Arthur James of Dutch. Your advisers suggest you carefully weigh your options. Further attacks will destroy all peace offerings.

10/30 09:18 pm Chief Executive Arthur James of Dutch launched a missile upon your nation of Argonia. The attack was unsuccessful because your Iron Dome National Project shot down the missile before it hit.

Really guy? Talk to Partisan, because myself and Nab are not putting up with this bull crap. You have 24 hours.

Ah, classic Arthur James. I've missed him so. One time he sent a failed spy attack against my soldiers, while I was Emperor of Rose, and then proceeded to query me asking for food. :P Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

I appologize to DEIC for this I really do. Unfortuantely the citizens of the Brotherhood of Kyro grows werry of this Great War as we have done our part of 24 wars 12 defensive and offensive. I've done what I could, but I have no choice, but to fully surrender here. I'm sorry.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I appologize to DEIC for this I really do. Unfortuantely the citizens of the Brotherhood of Kyro grows werry of this Great War as we have done our part of 24 wars 12 defensive and offensive. I've done what I could, but I have no choice, but to fully surrender here. I'm sorry.

Maybe earlier in the war we could have had a better fight ;) you were the only one so far giving me damage and fighting back effectively. A shout out to ya for being a good sport :)