MadGFX - Closed - Thank You For Your Business!

Aksel

BhWw4nM.png

MAD GFX is an Orbis business that thrives to provide its clients with quality, professional graphics. 

Throughout the course of our graphic experience we have obtained several techniques and styles that can be useful to you and your nations or alliances. We focus solely on what our clients need and quality aesthetics. 

When you look good, you feel good.

IIXgJKO.png

Come Chat in #madGFX

4Bgiibr.png

zyeospr.png

~Lysandre~ - Pending Approval

~Natinator~ - Pending Approval

Waiting List

El - Pending Approval

Clients

Boony, C Temple, Moreau, Jaguar, Pantheon, Lysandre Mackintosh, Vladimir Zhogin, Critters, Odd Squad, Howard Roarke, Josh Freer

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

I'll PM you ingame about a profile avatar idea I have. Also do we pay upfront or after we are pleased with the design?

Good question.

We will only accept payment when the clients are pleased. When we send you over a copy of the work we will have a watermark on it, once we receive payment the watermark will be removed.

It would be wise for clients to have a solid idea in mind before requesting work. An extra charge may be applied should your idea change throughout the creation process.

Good question.

We will only accept payment when the clients are pleased. When we send you over a copy of the work we will have a watermark on it, once we receive payment the watermark will be removed.

It would be wise for clients to have a solid idea in mind before requesting work. An extra charge may be applied should your idea change throughout the creation process.

Great. Thanks for clearing it up. I'll be happy if what I have in mind comes out.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Might the Supreme President looks handsome, Entakuq shall offer him the finest of mistresses from His Isolation's harem in a gesture of thankfulness.

Mistresses? If the definition is the same of what I am thinking, that would go against my moral beliefs. So I would have to politely decline.

Mistresses? If the definition is the same of what I am thinking, that would go against my moral beliefs. So I would have to politely decline.

The flattering dimplomat that stated the offer has been rebuked by his superior.

• Upvote 1

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Sent you an in game message.

Got it and replied!

Those are some nice graphics. I'll try to think up some ideas and hit you up.

Thanks, I have a shit ton more, but just threw that portfolio together real quick like. 

Also queue added to OP.

10/10 would recommend

Thanks - would you like me to make the speech bubble background a bit more solid? Seems it dulls the text a bit with the current transparency. Let me know. 

Queue Updated.

Thanks - would you like me to make the speech bubble background a bit more solid? Seems it dulls the text a bit with the current transparency. Let me know. 

Queue Updated.

I would like that very much!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Ibrahim Project added to queue. 

Bilal the Great and Tomas added to the waiting list. I'll be working on stuff tonight at work, I hope to get this list moving fairly quick. o/ 

IF you excel in graphic art and you want to make some cash let me know! Join MadGFX and share in the work/profits! 

Edited by Mad Max