MadGFX - Closed - Thank You For Your Business!

Aksel

GTFO

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

In other news - the queue has been updated - everyone on the queue should have received images OR is waiting to get in contact with me to receive images. 

Portfolio has also been updated, did some sweet work the past couple days for  El, Josh Freer, Lysandre, and Critters - go check it out. Portfolio link is in the OP. 

What was that for? I simply stated that I remember (or at least thought I did) that you had a rule when you first made this that no-one should go off topic and try to only request designs or rate you service.

LTcxGHN.jpg

What was that for? I simply stated that I remember (or at least thought I did) that you had a rule when you first made this that no-one should go off topic and try to only request designs or rate you service.

Yet you continue to post off topic from the start of your posting off topic comment....aren't you breaking the rules yourself? 

Because of how active you guys keep me here I decided to devote space for madGFX on InGen's forums - open to the public. There is a simple form everyone can now fill out to request madGFX so we can streamline the requests and keep track of all the details in one spot. In addition to that, you don't have to register to request GFX - I tried making it as simple as possible. 

Come check out the MADGFX Client Suites - Request your new signature today. 

I will continue to update the queue here and further information as well. 

Look Max, I think we are all off topic here. We should all just forgive and forget what happened.

You posting this - doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you funny, it doesn't get you the attention that you're looking for - unless of course, you want to be ridiculed, laughed at, or just passed off as a joke - then please, continue to post your nonsense. However, please do so elsewhere - where you will actually receive the attention that you crave. 

• Upvote 3

You posting this - doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you funny, it doesn't get you the attention that you're looking for - unless of course, you want to be ridiculed, laughed at, or just passed off as a joke - then please, continue to post your nonsense. However, please do so elsewhere - where you will actually receive the attention that you crave. 

Where did I ask for any of the above on this very forum? it is you who continues to try and extend my very conversation about forgetting what happens here, so please, shh!

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Where did I ask for any of the above on this very forum? it is you who continues to try and extend my very conversation about forgetting what happens here, so please, shh!

You are a piece of shit. Get the !@#$ out.

/me accepts any judgement the moderators shall pass. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Orbis:

Thank you for keeping me busy throughout all of the graphic requests you have sent in. I am proud to say that I learned a lot and I was pushed further and challenged my own graphical ability because of you guys. 

At this time - due to my InGen retirement - I am closing my shop. I am pursuing some challenging things in RL and I need to take focus from here and bring it back to myself so I can be guaranteed to succeed in my personal endeavors. 

There are a few of you out there that I am doing work for - you know who - and You will get it as usual. 

All other requests should be diverted to our sister company GladGFX which is located right here. 

Moderators, please close this thread at your own will. o/

Dear Orbis:

Thank you for keeping me busy throughout all of the graphic requests you have sent in. I am proud to say that I learned a lot and I was pushed further and challenged my own graphical ability because of you guys. 

At this time - due to my InGen retirement - I am closing my shop. I am pursuing some challenging things in RL and I need to take focus from here and bring it back to myself so I can be guaranteed to succeed in my personal endeavors. 

There are a few of you out there that I am doing work for - you know who - and You will get it as usual. 

All other requests should be diverted to our sister company GladGFX which is located right here. 

Moderators, please close this thread at your own will. o/

We'll miss you, Mad Max.

o/ Retirement

o/ GladGFX

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png