MadGFX - Closed - Thank You For Your Business!

Aksel

Apeman riding a Dino shaped nuke please, priceless!

EoS propaganda for recruitment.

I am sorry to announce that my macbook decided to shit the bed when upgrading to El Capitan. I am taking it in for a fix tomorrow night and I hope to be back in business by then. When it rains it pours. 

I'm too busy to do my own shit at the moment, looking for a new nation flag for me, was wondering if you can make a alternate/war flag for Odd Squad as well. If I end up liking your work, we'll be in discussion about other stuff for sure. Shoot me a message on here or the forum when you can,

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Folks. 

Like I stated above, my MacBook Pro decided to die on me. Its currently being looked at to figure out what is wrong with it, but its most likely a HD issue. So they can either wipe and re-install OS or they can replace the whole damn thing. One is free, the other isn't......so I'm hoping for the free outcome. Until then, I will be unable to take any further graphics requests. Those of you who I was working with prior to this catastrophe - I am sorry. Once I find a way to get back to work you will be my top priority.

Thanks.

OOC: Mods, please don't close this thread - I'll be back up and running soon.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Macbook has been fixed! I am back and open for business. Those of you who I owe work to, I'll be getting to that ASAP.

For future reference, I will not create any images using any logos/symbols/texts/etc that is also used by a known terrorist or extremist organization. I do not feel comfortable engaging in that type of work and as an American - in law enforcement and a list of other civil duties - I will not take part in these actions.

I don't care if you are using the image/logo/symbol/text/etc for a non terror supporting theme. If it is used and it is known as a real terrorist or extremist product - Mad GFX will not support it.

Hey Mad Max, message me about this request. 

I'm too busy to do my own shit at the moment, looking for a new nation flag for me, was wondering if you can make a alternate/war flag for Odd Squad as well. If I end up liking your work, we'll be in discussion about other stuff for sure. Shoot me a message on here or the forum when you can,

Message me about what exactly you want. With details.

For now, added to waiting list.

Men, whom were promised a war flag if they fought valiantly are dieing without seeing it. All you do is adding it to the WAITING LIST!? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!?

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Men, whom were promised a war flag if they fought valiantly are dieing without seeing it. All you do is adding it to the WAITING LIST!? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!?

Read the rules posted above. I take on 2 projects at a time - strictly. 

If there is an issue with that - please look elsewhere for work to be done. STILL haven't received a message from you on what exactly you want and I do not take "pip and war flag" for an answer. Grow up.

• Upvote 1

If there is an issue with that - please look elsewhere for work to be done. STILL haven't received a message from you on what exactly you want and I do not take "pip and war flag" for an answer. Grow up.

I think it is a young kid, and he's quite irritating. lol

Can you make me a Matt Damon flag for the Test Server? (Team America puppet)

I'll give you 50 mil on the test server.

haha. I only deal here on this server buddy. nice try tho. :P

When will my war flag be ready?

I have an answer for you--

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg