Un-expire the wars

Greene

It appears that the turn glitch managed to also render all wars expired. Can this be undone please, maybe write a script that re-opens wars that shouldnt be expired but are?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Sheepy made an announcement that he is going to keep it the way it is on the changelog.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

My question is, why did everything accelerate but beige timers? Nations that were put on beige before wars were declared yesterday are still on beige, yet the wars that were declared after them are all expired. Why is one change allowed to be kept, but the other is not made to make it consistent?

• Administrators

As Phiney pointed out, it's simply not an option at this point. While it may have been feasible if caught immediately after the incident happened, I was not available immediately and I'm playing the hand I was dealt as best I can.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Can you take people who should not still be in beige, out of beige?

I think at this point there is too much missing information to properly make those determinations without just taking someone's word....which as you can see would be a disaster.

• Upvote 1

Ok i dont know how to write code or how you hack a game but can any of these bugs and glitches be down to the money hack last187 did the other week

I mean could he be hacking the game and causing the bugs

Alright fine then, can you at least fix the beige timer so they match up properly?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth