Now with 100% more dank memes

Archangel

Alliance advertisements  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which alliance has the most dank memes?

• Black Knights
    • Rose
    • Mensa HQ
    • Trump 2016
    • Other(if you don't see the alliance you wish to vote for)
    • None of the above(if you're that one guy that hates ads)

This is a pole that I'm actually having trouble answering.

I feel like PrincessBubblegum needs her own option as well.  Despite "copying" some formats, her ads are pretty entertaining as well ( The Trump ones are great ).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Black Knights thought they had the most dank memes until I filled their embassy with more than they could handle.

whatever I'm in has the most dank memes, so DHE will soon :D

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

I always love reading BK ads, even though the quality has been dropping somewhat. There should be an overarching narrative, like Days of Our Lives or All My Children. I want to see drama, emotion, intrigue basically something like Game of Thrones but in PnW ad format and aliens for some reason. I want to feel until I can feel no more. Why can't LordStrum and Yosodog have an illicit love affair involving incestous children? I demand to be entertained here.

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Why can't LordStrum and Yosodog have an illicit love affair involving incestous children? I demand to be entertained here.

something something sponsors

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

something something sponsors

I also want to hear about the origins of the Black Knights Matter campaign and how it started around when Magicboyd's self-esteem was tragically and unjustly destroyed when his mother told him to go play outside instead of being a nerd. I want to see depictions of black knights marching through Orbis chanting "No peace, No doritos" and "Dongers up, dank ayy lmao". You guys can even take it a step further by infiltrating different alliances and interrupt their internal election campaigns screaming "Black Knights Matter"! 

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I also want to hear about the origins of the Black Knights Matter campaign and how it started around when Magicboyd's self-esteem was tragically and unjustly destroyed when his mother told him to go play outside instead of being a nerd. I want to see depictions of black knights marching through Orbis chanting "No peace, No doritos" and "Dongers up, dank ayy lmao". You guys can even take it a step further by infiltrating different alliances and interrupt their internal election campaigns screaming "Black Knights Matter"! 

outside of Magic owning the rights to his name, that's completely doable.

&#33;@#&#036;ing magic

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Ah you think memes are your ally? You merely adopted the memes. I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't see the normies until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

e2b.png

start baneposting or get out; also, black knights are normie-tier

:^)

Black Knights thought they had the most dank memes until I filled their embassy with more than they could handle.

whatever I'm in has the most dank memes, so DHE will soon :D

I take it there is an alliance you wish to be added to the poll? :P

Donald Trump is on record as saying he'll fight or get other people to fight Black Knights Matter protesters if they try to do that to him.

Question answering:

Well the ads are mostly ayy lmao, we got memes but our patron saint meme is ayy lmao.

I'm seeing a request for other memes, but it's got to come naturally.

I generally unveil them a day maybe even upto 3 days before they come up.

I usually have 3-4 ideas at hand, only a couple used to make it before like 1-2, but with increase in demand for air time I've been force to add more ideas I normally wouldn't have paid for.

We've got enough ideas to last the end of the year easily.

As for Strum and Yoso being the only one in the ads besides ayyliens, it's pretty much because of our structure. Strum already had a child and there was going to be a backstory ad in the style of the 90s. So that's the drama.

We didn't have Black Knights Matter, but we did have Straight Outta Orbis. There's certain topics that I feel the ads shouldn't dive into due nature of it, but I've added blood to newer ones. They were originally supposed to be light hearted and awkward, somehow they're a micro meme now, seems like people might be more wiling to see more OOC crossover.

Question answering:

Well the ads are mostly ayy lmao, we got memes but our patron saint meme is ayy lmao.

I'm seeing a request for other memes, but it's got to come naturally.

I generally unveil them a day maybe even upto 3 days before they come up.

I usually have 3-4 ideas at hand, only a couple used to make it before like 1-2, but with increase in demand for air time I've been force to add more ideas I normally wouldn't have paid for.

We've got enough ideas to last the end of the year easily.

As for Strum and Yoso being the only one in the ads besides ayyliens, it's pretty much because of our structure. Strum already had a child and there was going to be a backstory ad in the style of the 90s. So that's the drama.

We didn't have Black Knights Matter, but we did have Straight Outta Orbis. There's certain topics that I feel the ads shouldn't dive into due nature of it, but I've added blood to newer ones. They were originally supposed to be light hearted and awkward, somehow they're a micro meme now, seems like people might be more wiling to see more OOC crossover.

Whoa, what did you do with shifty?  This is too serious of a post from him.

• Downvote 1