• Terminus Est.
    • Cornerstone
    • Asgard
    • Alpha
    • Fark
    • Sigma
    • The Knights Radiant
    • The Light Force Awakens

The fact you cared enough about a Kastor poll to organize a mass vote spam says a lot.

"Organize a mass vote spam" haha you make it sound like we ran a campaign. One guy made one post on our forum saying "oh look another pole" and that was the sum total of our organization. 

Re Kurdanak, I don't think voting on the poll is the measure of an alliance, I just think its strange that some of these huge alliances struggle to get even 5% or 10% of their members active on the forums. 

I too had higher expectations of my long time friend and colleague LordRahl2. My heart aches with sadness as he degenerates into this sorry state. I suppose those are the effects of old age. At any rate I will pray for his fast recovery and wish him my most humble affections.  

-The Genial Marquis Von Foxes 

I never thought the day would come when Chickensguys implicitly corrects an Oblige writing error. Oblige has obviously denigrated himself to this low point.  :D

"Organize a mass vote spam" haha you make it sound like we ran a campaign. One guy made one post on our forum saying "oh look another pole" and that was the sum total of our organization. 

Re Kurdanak, I don't think voting on the poll is the measure of an alliance, I just think its strange that some of these huge alliances struggle to get even 5% or 10% of their members active on the forums. 

http://prntscr.com/84k2xd

We really are just super active forum people. Our whole community revolves around our forums.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

http://prntscr.com/84k2xd

We really are just super active forum people. Our whole community revolves around our forums.

Drat, I've been ratted out for organizing a massive campaign on ruining this pole

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1