Abortion ought to be abolished, permanently!

Edward

Khilafah, I need your advice since your so good at dictating how other people should run their lives. I'm bi, and I've got a vasectomy scheduled for 3 months time. In the interim, should I just sleep with men so i don't risk getting anyone pregnant? 

I guess what it boils down to is which is worse, consensual sodomy or abortion? 

I guess what it boils down to is which is worse, consensual sodomy or abortion? 

Since you asked for my opinion: Sodomy is worse as you will likely get HIV/AIDS and that would have a very adverse affect on society as a whole

You said you are bi, correct? MSM = You get HIV = Then MSF = You give a female HIV. 

It's A Serious Public Health Concern: HIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSMHeterosexual Contact

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

That's not the case with abortion which should be legal in the very few cases were there are genuinely good reasons like: Saving the life of the mother for example.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

here are my thoughts on abortion. I think that the process of murdering an unborn baby is absolutely abhorrent, but there is a problem with over population these days. I have a solution that would fix all of this. If the people are going to argue for abortion, let them have it. However, if they would like to murder a baby, make sure they are never able to have another baby again by doing some form of sterilization on both the mother and the father. This would make it so neither party would ever need to end another unborn child's life, as well as combating the over population problem.

The problem with a large segment of the poor population is that they tend to have too many children at a young age, so they are trapped in a vicious cycle. This would stop the cycle before it starts, allowing the people to have a life free of child support payments and being a general drain on society.

• Upvote 1

Since you asked for my opinion: Sodomy is worse as you will likely get HIV/AIDS and that would have a very adverse affect on society as a whole

You said you are bi, correct? MSM = You get HIV = Then MSF = You give a female HIV. 

It's A Serious Public Health Concern: HIV infection in Australia, 2009–2013:

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men

IDU = Injected Drug Users

MSF/FSMHeterosexual Contact

1280px-Newly_acquired_HIV_infection_in_A

That's not the case with abortion which should be legal in the very few cases were there are genuinely good reasons like: Saving the life of the mother for example.

So you're against homosexuality and pro abortion, I must be a horrible person for being gay and pro life.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I think Khilafah is a repressed homosexual. Where in the UK you from? Been taking lessons from old hook hands have you?

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Why would I ever choose to be a homosexual? There needs to be death penalty for the act of homosexuality, in the name of safeguarding public health!

Implying that you choose to be homosexual means that you would grow up straight but slowly and surely ween yourself on to !@#$. Where are all these people? Oh they don't exist because you are born with a certain chemical and genetic makeup and you are attracted to what you are attracted to.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Why would I ever choose to be a homosexual? There needs to be death penalty for the act of homosexuality, in the name of safeguarding public health!

Nobody should have the RIGHT to kill somebody for something you think is immoral because of your religious convictions. You can claim its for safeguarding public health but we all know why you want it banned.

If we are going to ban stuff that is safeguarding public health then we should ban, McDonalds, artifical sweeteners, soda, vaccines because rare cares of allergic reactions, mushrooms, CO2 emissions, cats, dogs, human interaction, and etc.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Nobody should have the RIGHT to kill somebody for something you think is immoral because of your religious convictions. You can claim its for safeguarding public health but we all know why you want it banned.

If we are going to ban stuff that is safeguarding public health then we should ban, McDonalds, artifical sweeteners, soda, vaccines because rare cares of allergic reactions, mushrooms, CO2 emissions, cats, dogs, human interaction, and etc.

<3 this chick

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

No power on this earth will ever part me from ma shroooooooooooommmmmmmsssssss

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

A just society would not blindly murder babies in masses and try to cover it up by claiming it's something else. Most of the aborted "fetus" arms, legs, and other parts of their bodies are shown after the abortion, which means it was a baby before it was murder, not a fetus, or else it wouldn't have had those baby parts. Can any abortion advocate disclaim this?

Red Herring (logical fallacy): "something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue."

You can make your case for the things you have listed but it does not change the fact that the act of homosexuality is severely detrimental to the public health due to the fact that it spreads HIV/AIDs which attack the human immune system. Similarity by making a point of bringing religion into this, as way of deflection, it does nothing to change any of the aforementioned facts which you have as of yet utterly failed to disprove. 

ztt5Wgs.png

Red Herring (logical fallacy): "something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important issue."

You can make your case for the things you have listed but it does not change the fact that the act of homosexualityis severely detrimental to the public health due to the fact that it spreads HIV/AIDs which attack the human immune system. Similarity by making a point of bringing religion into this, as way of deflection, it does nothing to change any of the aforementioned facts which you have as of yet utterly failed to disprove.

And all forms of unprotected sex can spread HIV/AIDS or any form of sexual transmitted disease.

If you would just do a complete research, it shows that people that regions with a higher sex edication have lower STD rates and HIV/AIDs and lets not forget that heterosexuals can get aids as well.

So its more of a region deal.

Now stop being a prejudice &#33;@#&#036; and leave the gay people alone because even if they get AIDs, its only affecting them NOT you.

And people wonder why I dont follow religions.

P.S

Everything you said about my statement as not being important issues, they are. Greenhouse gases can kill. Vaccines can kill. Oh oh McDonald's food can kill.

Im pretty sure your statement is really just another way for to voice your ignorance, and frankly nobody wants to hear it.

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

A just society would not blindly murder babies in masses and try to cover it up by claiming it's something else. Most of the aborted "fetus" arms, legs, and other parts of their bodies are shown after the abortion, which means it was a baby before it was murder, not a fetus, or else it wouldn't have had those baby parts. Can any abortion advocate disclaim this?

Fetus versus baby is like magma and lava. It's a fetus before birth and a baby after birth. It's magma underground and lava above ground. Confusing definitions is not an actual argument.

I don't claim to be an "abortion advocate" but I can answer your question. Fetus (or foetus) is the word for the post-embryonic, pre-birth stage of an organism's development. Only when it is born (or hatched) does it become a baby, kitten, elver, or whatever the word for the young of its species is. Clearly, it has to develop its fins, legs, tentacles, pseudopodia, etc. during the fetal stage as it is not possible for them to appear magically at the point of hatching or birth.

6hu5nt.jpg

And all forms of unprotected sex can spread HIV/AIDS or any form of sexual transmitted disease.

In relation to homosexuality and AIDS, the original spread of AIDS is generally attributed to the promiscuity of homosexual men. Originally the syndrome was called the "gay disease" because the overwhelming majority of patients were homosexual men.

In September of 2010, Reuters reported: "Nearly one in five gay and bisexual men in 21 major U.S. cities are infected with HIV, and nearly half of them do not know it". A September 2010 report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported : "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."

In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population." Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men.

Bisexuals are the most dangerous: After they get HIV/AIDS from MSM they give it to womenMSF. Then the Women pass it to normal Men - FSM.

P.S

Everything you said about my statement as not being important issues, they are. Greenhouse gases can kill. Vaccines can kill. Oh oh McDonald's food can kill.

I never said they weren't important issues. I suggest going back and actually reading what i said. I called it misleading and distracting from the important issue we were discussing. I didn't say they were not important issues in and of themselves. Now kindly stop throwing out red herring.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

I morally believe abortion is wrong, but it is a right to a woman.

Gets come down to Planet Earth for one minute while we discuss abortion, because we are surrounded by war, genocide, and forms of totalitarianism. Let's not pretend Earth is such a great place and the the use of God is irrelevant.

Abortion can be compared to prohibition of Alcohol, it doesn't work. The war on drugs, didn't work, and prohibiting abortion won't work. This is an issue that's needs to be handle in a social way, not laws. Now, don't tell me you can decide, but I can't or the father mutually.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

In relation to homosexuality and AIDS, the original spread of AIDS is generally attributed to the promiscuity of homosexual men. Originally the syndrome was called the "gay disease" because the overwhelming majority of patients were homosexual men.

In September of 2010, Reuters reported: "Nearly one in five gay and bisexual men in 21 major U.S. cities are infected with HIV, and nearly half of them do not know it". A September 2010 report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported : "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."

In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population." Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men.

Bisexuals are the most dangerous. After they get HIV/AIDS from MSM they give it to women - MSF!

And what do you suggest we do to stop the "gay problem"

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.