GAY MARRIAGE IS NOW LEGAL IN ALL STATES ��💛💚💙💜

Alexander

There is a reason to un-choose homosexuality other than, "I dislike it and therefore you should stop". There are many studies that show that homosexuality is physically and mentally unhealthy. Approximately 28% of homosexual men had more than 1,000 partners, while 83% of homosexuals had 50 or more partners in their lifetime, and 43% had sex with more than 500 partners. By comparison, the CDC reports that only 29% of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a life time. (Alan P. Bell and Martin S. Weinberg)

This also strikes me. You really, really need to double-check the sources of those studies, and you also need to have a look and see what other studies say.

Otherwise, our good friend Alex here is falling behind! You'd better hurry up and find a couple hundred partners if you want to reach 1000. ;)

Edit: Also, virtually every study not funded by the Koch brothers - in the fields of psychology, sociology, biology, neurology, and more - have determined that homosexuality is mentally and biologically harmless. I would be happy to list a few dozen of them if you're interested. :)

Edited by Roma
  • Upvote 1

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Like some of you !@#$ can't actually believe some of this crap you posted?

Please tell me you are trolling.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Let us dissect the phrase, "homosexuality is not a choice". First we must establish axioms and definitions. One is mentally ill if one is psychologically incapable of refraining from a biologically non-necessity activity or desire. Biologically necessary activities or desires are those without which a species can not perpetuate itself through generations, e.g. procurement and consumption of resources, expurgation of waste, etc. These desires may be innate, or habitual. Habitual desires are acquired.

Take for example a man who has never drunk alcohol, but wishes to drink it not for alcohol sake, but for some other factor, such as social acceptance. Further, a person who has not acquired a taste for scotch through frequent consumption thereof cannot desire to drink scotch for scotch's sake. Therefore, habitual desires are the result of certain activities. Innate desires, however, are not.

Based on the information provided, we can assume that one is a homosexual if and only if one either 1), engages in a homosexual activity, 2) has homosexual desires, or 3) has homosexual desires and engages in homosexual activities. What follows is all possible propositions.

If 1.) One engages in homosexual activity either A) voluntarily or B.) involuntarily,

1.A) One chooses to be homosexual, and homosexuality is a choice.

1.B.) One is compelled to engage either i) psychologically or ii) physically by another, homosexuality is not a choice.

1.B.i) One is mentally ill, by the definition of mental illness.

If 2.) One desires homosexuality either A) innately or B.) habitually

2.B.) One has acquired homosexual desires through homosexual activity. If one acquires these involuntarily through involuntary engagement in homosexual activity, homosexuality is a choice.

2.A.i) One chooses to be homosexual, and homosexuality is a choice.

2.A.ii) One is mentally ill, by the definition of mental illness.

If 3.) One either chooses to be homosexual or homosexuality is a mental illness.

From the information gathered, we can see that homosexuality is either a mental illness, or a choice. In the United States, the government works to treat the mentally ill. Not to applaud them for being untreated. In the case that homosexuality is a choice, then it becomes apparent that one can simply "un-choose" it, and go back to living a normal lifestyle

I can promise you that it IS NOT A CHOICE. I promise you, I promise you, I promise you. To be quite honest, if I had the option to just magically become straight, I would do it so fast you have no idea, but that doesn't exist. I'd love a wife, I'd love children with her, I'd love a house and coming home to her asking me to cook the burgers because she doesn't do it as well as I can (I make good burgers). I'd trade that so fast and I've tried to change for most of my life; I have tried to be something I am not. Hell, I could probably fake my way being straight by hiding my Beyoncé music collection and banging her until kids come out, but that's not fair to the kids, my wife, or me.

(fun challenge kids, if you are straight, try to be gay and let me know how it worked for you) (I don't have to tell the other gays to try to be straight because they already tried: 100s of times)

If it is a ******* mental illness, give me the cure, but it's not so I have to accept that and I hope my kids, whom will probably be adopted, will be able to grow up in a place that they can be what they are, straight, gay, or otherwise, without society telling them what they should be and shunning them if they don't conform to what they think is right.

Edit:

I should have clarified but this is how I felt internally a few years ago. It was full of sadness and self disgust because of the expectations family, friends and strangers have put on me.

I must add that I am content now but it still stands that (at least my) sexual orientation cannot be changed.

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

Homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 species of animals. Homophobia is found in only one: Humans.

We as a species do many things that aren't natural: we eat cooked food, at any one time - there are about 660,000 people flying, we can travel at over 100mph in little metal shells. We are more advanced as a species, so whether or not you believe homosexuality is natural or not (which it is) - why should that make you believe that being gay is not OK?

Iyou want to understand, you should ask questions and not assume anything. Although really it just takes common sense. A person can't help what they are attracted to and you can't force someone to be attracted to someone they are not. To be blunt, if I can't get hard, I can't have sex you dumb !@#$. Period...so there is no getting with a woman for gay men and vice versa.

Gay people fall in love too. I don't understand how you can connect plug ins with anything. if you think it's because male and female making babies is yo
ur "point" well, it's invalid because lots of straight couples can't have kids. I guess that means they shouldn't have sex right? lol look, it's insulting when people who know nothing about it, pretends or acts like they do. You have no idea what it's like. If you could live one day though a homosexuals life you would see its not really that different.

The worst part about biological reproduction is that there are SOOOO many stupid heterosexuals doing it,  the end result looks like this lovely bunch of idiots. Society says I shouldn't  bash your stupid little brains out of you skull. My natural human instincts say I should though so that means its correct behavior right guys? 

Only in America is it cool to be a stupid bastard.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 species of animals. Homophobia is found in only one: Humans.

We as a species do many things that aren't natural: we eat cooked food, at any one time - there are about 660,000 people flying, we can travel at over 100mph in little metal shells. We are more advanced as a species, so whether or not you believe homosexuality is natural or not (which it is) - why should that make you believe that being gay is not OK?

Iyou want to understand, you should ask questions and not assume anything. Although really it just takes common sense. A person can't help what they are attracted to and you can't force someone to be attracted to someone they are not. To be blunt, if I can't get hard, I can't have sex you dumb !@#$. Period...so there is no getting with a woman for gay men and vice versa.

Gay people fall in love too. I don't understand how you can connect plug ins with anything. if you think it's because male and female making babies is your "point" well, it's invalid because lots of straight couples can't have kids. I guess that means they shouldn't have sex right? lol look, it's insulting when people who know nothing about it, pretends or acts like they do. You have no idea what it's like. If you could live one day though a homosexuals life you would see its not really that different.

The worst part about biological reproduction is that there are SOOOO many stupid heterosexuals doing it, the end result looks like this lovely bunch of idiots. Society says I shouldn't bash your stupid little brains out of you skull. My natural human instincts say I should though so that means its correct behavior right guys?

Love this reply. So blunt.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Gay people fall in love too. I don't understand how you can connect plug ins with anything. if you think it's because male and female making babies is your "point" well, it's invalid because lots of straight couples can't have kids. I guess that means they shouldn't have sex right? lol look, it's insulting when people who know nothing about it, pretends or acts like they do. You have no idea what it's like. If you could live one day though a homosexuals life you would see its not really that different.

The worst part about biological reproduction is that there are SOOOO many stupid heterosexuals doing it,  the end result looks like this lovely bunch of idiots. Society says I shouldn't  bash your stupid little brains out of you skull. My natural human instincts say I should though so that means its correct behavior right guys? 

༼ ºل͟º ༽

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

I promise you there are dumbasses the world over.  It is a constant of the human condition. 

-signature removed for rules violation-

I'm not sure if any of those animals punish other animals for having sex with the same sex but considering how homophobia is only present in humans and that homophobia is generally considered a primitive way of thinking that humans are supposedly evolving out of how can we really use animals that are primitive species as a defense.

The simply reason is that they don't have homophobia because they have no understanding of values because they aren't advanced enough of a species to think of something other than to survive and to stick their !@#$ into something.

When straight people can't have babies it is because of a defect in one or both of them.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

All right, out of curiosity, if gay marriage was left to the election booth in 2016, how would you vote? Would you stick to your religious beliefs and vote against or would you take in account the oppression of civil liberties and the secular nation we reside in and allow it? This is all assuming that religious institutions are not forced to wed homosexual couples (which I am firmly against because it infringes on the church's liberties.)

The reason I ask this is because I am curious as to whether you will decide your vote on your religious beliefs, or the fundamental values of freedom either of which will be forced onto many individuals.

Well, in your scenario, let's assume that the Presidential election is not a part of it, and that Congress declares a national vote in early September that President Obama allows. In this case, I wouldn't vote. This is because I can't actively support - and give credit to - something that I view as sin. But, as stated earlier, I can't force people to live a specific way.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Yes! Now we can get around state gun bans! You can't take away my beautiful PTR 91 wife! 

-words-

Only in a foreign country will someone think that America is the only country with Christians. 

EDIT: added link to my soon-to-be bride  :D

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

When straight people can't have babies it is because of a defect in one or both of them.

For his specific point, it doesn't even have to be that they can't have babies. There are lots of straight people who marry and live without ever having children; that doesn't mean that their relationship is morally wrong because they haven't raised a child.

I'm not sure if any of those animals punish other animals for having sex with the same sex but considering how homophobia is only present in humans and that homophobia is generally considered a primitive way of thinking that humans are supposedly evolving out of how can we really use animals that are primitive species as a defense.

The simply reason is that they don't have homophobia because they have no understanding of values because they aren't advanced enough of a species to think of something other than to survive and to stick their !@#$ into something.

Animals have no fake religions telling them they should hate a fellow member of their species because they hold different values you them. You realize all homophobia is born out of religious movements. You think you are more evolved because you believe in an imaginary white dude lives in the clouds, wants your money, sent his only son to commit suicide by cop, and he loves you. O

By your evolved logic when straight people have defects god has punished them, they shouldn't be allowed to marry because marriage is for reproduction. 

Do you see the problem here? 

For too long we have allowed Religion to drive our social policy in this country. And the religious nuts are freaking out that people of all ages are leaving organized religions you'll see more and more acceptance for your fellow man. It's not just Christianity either that spreads this hate speech, most religions do.

Yes! Now we can get around state gun bans! You can't take away my beautiful PTR 91 wife! 

Only in a foreign country will someone think that America is the only country with Christians. 

EDIT: added link to my soon-to-be bride  :D

I am an American fuc boi

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

For his specific point, it doesn't even have to be that they can't have babies. There are lots of straight people who marry and live without ever having children; that doesn't mean that their relationship is morally wrong because they haven't raised a child.

No but their relationship is still natural regardless which is the probably the main point used rather than that since it has no real point in arguing it for the points you say.

IpHGyGc.png

Animals have no fake religions telling them they should hate a fellow member of their species because they hold different values you them. You realize all homophobia is born out of religious movements. You think you are more evolved because you believe in an imaginary white dude lives in the clouds, wants your money, sent his only son to commit suicide by cop, and he loves you. O

By your evolved logic when straight people have defects god has punished them, they shouldn't be allowed to marry because marriage is for reproduction. 

Do you see the problem here? 

For too long we have allowed Religion to drive our social policy in this country. And the religious nuts are freaking out that people of all ages are leaving organized religions you'll see more and more acceptance for your fellow man. It's not just Christianity either that spreads this hate speech, most religions do.

You don't need religion to dislike someone else or see them as lower. 

In the same way you don't need religion to have purpose in life, religion is/was just a way to concentrate ignorance on certain things.

However individuals have a harder time making their voice heard so naturally religion is going to be heard the most against these things since they have more influence. 

IpHGyGc.png

I am an anti-American fuc boi

How dare the majority rule a country! http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

Fixed the last line

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

No but their relationship is still natural regardless which is the probably the main point used rather than that since it has no real point in arguing it for the points you say.

See this is what Im talking about. I just stated that IT IS NATURAL FOR HOMOSEXUALITY TO OCCUR in all animals! This !@#$er has just posted again saying it is not natural!

Just because you can't get your peanut sized brain behind the idea that not everyone is born liking the same sex you dumb !@#$.

You realize IF you had to try to become gay there would be people out there that grew up straight and slowly but surely weened themselves onto c0ck. Where are these unnatural people Clarke? 

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

How dare the majority rule a country! http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

Fixed the last line

The only thing you did was make yourself look more like an imbecile.

Please try again later

Your IQ is under 70. 

Please come back when your head is not up your own a$$

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

See this is what Im talking about. I just stated that IT IS NATURAL FOR HOMOSEXUALITY TO OCCUR in all animals! This !@#$er has just posted again saying it is not natural!

Just because you can't get your peanut sized brain behind the idea that not everyone is born liking the same sex you dumb !@#$.

You realize IF you had to try to become gay there would be people out there that grew up straight and slowly but surely weened themselves onto c0ck. Where are these unnatural people Clarke? 

Well, it should be noted that there's evidence to suggest that even though homosexual behavior has been observed, that animals never pick a homosexual relationship over a heterosexual one.

"Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity."

Source: (In order of relevance)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#cite_note-8

Levay, Simon (1996). !@#$ Science: The Use and Abuse of Research into Homosexuality. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press. p. 207.

So I don't know if you can use animals as a point of reference into determining what's normal and what's not normal for marriage within humans. In terms of some aquatic life and insects, there are creatures that are capable of both fertilizing eggs and laying theme. Plus, a lot of mammals will go from one partner to the next, while in modern human sexuality, cheating is frowned upon.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Lol I just said it wasn't natural since it clearly isn't because being gay serves no purpose in nature because it kills the gene line of that specific animal.

If the gene line dies with that specific animal because it wanted to have sex with the same sex then it clearly wasn't a natural animal. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Lol I just said it wasn't natural since it clearly isn't because being gay serves no purpose in nature because it kills the gene line of that specific animal.

If the gene line dies with that specific animal because it wanted to have sex with the same sex then it clearly wasn't a natural animal. 

See this is why I think you have down syndrome because first your argument was all about how Humans are more highly evolved so we should hate gay people. Now you are arguing human beings are like all other animals. Which one is it? As I stated earlier there are many things humans do that serve no purpose to spreading our genetic code.  

Well, it should be noted that there's evidence to suggest that even though homosexual behavior has been observed, that animals never pick a homosexual relationship over a heterosexual one.

"Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity."

Source: (In order of relevance)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#cite_note-8

Levay, Simon (1996). !@#$ Science: The Use and Abuse of Research into Homosexuality. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press. p. 207.

So I don't know if you can use animals as a point of reference into determining what's normal and what's not normal for marriage within humans. In terms of some aquatic life and insects, there are creatures that are capable of both fertilizing eggs and laying theme. Plus, a lot of mammals will go from one partner to the next, while in modern human sexuality, cheating is frowned upon.

Wikipedia is not a Creditable or Academic Source for Information. Please come back when you have Peer Reviewed Articles that are published in Academic Source/ Journal. 

Lastly, I am not trolling. The fact that you are alive in this day and age and hold such beliefs shows how very uneducated you are. So either you are too Old, dumb, or just don't care. None of those are acceptable excuses for a person to deny another their rights.

Again I am not trolling you you are doing a good enough job trolling your damn self.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

TIME FOR SOME EDUCATION

1. Only humans engage in same-sex relationships, so it must be unnatural.
False. Over 1000 species have been shown to engage in same-sex mating and pair-bonding.

2. Reproduction is the purpose of sex; same-sex intercourse cannot produce offspring; ergo, homosexuality is unnatural.
Based on an incorrect assumption. While reproduction is one function of sexual intercourse, it is far from the only one. Many animal species, including humans, engage in non-reproductive sexual behaviour. Among humans, the benefits of regular sexual intercourse are myriad. Various studies have found that it: improves one’s ability to deal with stress; lowers blood pressure; boosts antibody production; burns calories; reduces the chance of a heart attack; improves self-esteem; deepens intimacy; builds trust; makes one more generous; raises pain tolerance; reduces the risk of prostate cancer; reduces incontinence; improves sleep; stabilizes the menstrual cycle; improves bone and muscle health; keeps one’s skin looking more youthful; promotes longevity; improves tissue repair; reduces cholesterol; reduces depression; increases creativity; improves flexibility; relieves nasal congestion; heightens the sense of smell and taste; slows tooth decay; protects against osteoporosis; protects against Alzheimer’s; helps prevent endometriosis; alleviates arthritis pain; lessens cramps; reduces the risk of breast cancer; increases confidence; reduces risk of stroke; and boosts energy.

Also, no one accuses straight couples who can’t reproduce—elderly or infertile couples, for instance—of being sinful when they marry and have sex. If it is sinful to have non-reproductive sex, then the ire of anti-gay groups should be directed at these people as well. But it’s isn’t, because reproduction is not really the concern of such groups. Gay people having sex is.

3. Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead-end, and would therefore not occur naturally.
False. First, a lot of genetic conditions are evolutionary dead-ends, as they cause either death in childhood or infertility. But no one denies the existence of such conditions. Natural selection does not mean that a reproductively negative trait will be eliminated in the gene pool, but only that it will not typically be selected—and so will remain relatively uncommon.

Second, while a trait may have negative reproductive outcomes for an individual, it may have some advantage in other individuals carrying the same trait. For instance, it’s theorized that carrying one allele for sickle-cell anemia may significantly increase one’s resistance to malaria. Likewise, while a gay male may not reproduce, it’s been noted that his female relatives are often more reproductively successful, so it’s theorized that one gene that may contribute to homosexuality when carried by a man also contributes to reproductive success when carried by a woman.

Third, evolutionarily speaking, immediate reproductive success (i.e. having many children) is less important than long-term reproductive success (i.e. having many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, and so on). In social animal species, having some non-reproductive adults who can provide extra food, security, assist with child rearing, and even act as parents to children who have been orphaned will make the group as a whole more successful in the long-term.

4. Since there is no proof of a gay gene, people are not born that way.
Disingenuous. This intentionally ignores that very few inherited conditions are the result of a single gene, that there are obviously epigenetic* factors at play in the development of a person’s sexuality, and that intrauterine hormones have also been shown to affect sexual orientation, gender identity, and sexual expression. Autism is also not associated with a single gene, but we’d hardly claim that it is not biological, or that children choose to be autistic.

5. Homosexuality is caused by childhood abuse, parental neglect or emotional distance, and other factors of upbringing, not biological factors.
False. Numerous scientific studies have proven this is simply not true. There is absolutely no reason to blame parents for their child’s sexual orientation. Indeed, there is no reason to “blame†anyone.

6. Sexual orientation can be changed by ex-gay therapy, so it’s not a permanent state.
False. People have been trying for at least 150 years to find techniques to change sexual orientation. While sometimes, if rarely, such technique result in changes of behavior, none result in a change of orientation. Even people who have benefited from the ex-gay movement admit it does not change orientation. As Alan Chambers, president of Exodus International (the once preeminent but now defunct ex-gay therapy program), put it in 2012, “The majority of people that I have met, and I would say the majority meaning 99.9% of them, have not experienced a change in their orientation … .â€

7. If everyone were gay, the human species would die out.
That’s true. And … ? Seriously. If everyone had any number of inherited conditions the human species would die out. Are we going to judge everyone with those conditions as being sinful and/or unnatural? We have over 7 billion humans on this planet. It’s okay if a few members of the species are incapable of or disinterested in pairing up with a member of the opposite sex to produce babies. That’s also ignoring the fact that we have artificial insemination readily available.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Wikipedia is not a Creditable or Academic Source for Information. Please come back when you have Peer Reviewed Articles that are published in Academic Source/ Journal.

Apparently you're blind because right below those two Wikipedia links, there's a reference to a page in the book ''!@#$ Science: The Use and Abuse of Research into Homosexuality'' by Simon LeVay. Let me post the specific source again:

Second, while a trait may have negative reproductive outcomes for an individual, it may have some advantage in other individuals carrying the same trait. For instance, it’s theorized that carrying one allele for sickle-cell anemia may significantly increase one’s resistance to malaria. Likewise, while a gay male may not reproduce, it’s been noted that his female relatives are often more reproductively successful, so it’s theorized that one gene that may contribute to homosexuality when carried by a man also contributes to reproductive success when carried by a woman. Third, evolutionarily speaking, immediate reproductive success (i.e. having many children) is less important than long-term reproductive success (i.e. having many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, and so on). In social animal species, having some non-reproductive adults who can provide extra food, security, assist with child rearing, and even act as parents to children who have been orphaned will make the group as a whole more successful in the long-term.

Can you provide some sources for this?

False. Numerous scientific studies have proven this is simply not true. There is absolutely no reason to blame parents for their child’s sexual orientation. Indeed, there is no reason to “blame†anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word

Okay, which ones?

new_forum_sig_2.png

11666263_10152920210466863_1032920235285

Yall don't Jive with Stone Cold 

Watch out for stunners

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif