No keep it off

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

It seems to have fixed the bank bug, so I'm inclined to say leave it off until you're sure the bug is fixed.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

No it's BS. Because people throw everything in their banks to avoid losing money, but if you are at war you should be losing your money.

Buy a boat and blockade em. Problem solved.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• Wiki Mod

+1, it's needed, the whole reason we got it was to stop people just dumping everything in the bank and being able to save everything

Also it gives a reason to get rid of inactives. 

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

+1, it's needed, the whole reason we got it was to stop people just dumping everything in the bank and being able to save everything

Pretty much the best reason why we should turn it back on is this one right here.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'm torn on this one - I can see the following advantages for keeping the alliance bank as a place to stash money & resources during wartime:

1.  It aides younger alliances.

2.  It aides in recovering from war much more quickly.

3.  It rewards alliances that are able to coordinate with their members.

Some of the disadvantages are:

1.  It prolongs war by removing a key incentive to closing out a war and turning your opponent Beige.

2.  It removes an incentive to raiding and war in general.

Surely there's a way to better implement this mechanic, like perhaps allowing a formal Alliance war mechanic that will turn it on?  That is, simple raiding won't loot a target's alliance bank but building a new mechanic allowing an Alliance to specify another entire Alliance as a war opponent that would.  I'm just suggesting this as an example and not proposing it as I have not thought out the mechanic totally.

Priest of Dio

• Wiki Mod

PZ please go away with your hard card coded politics, yick.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I'm torn on this one - I can see the following advantages for keeping the alliance bank as a place to stash money & resources during wartime:

1.  It aides younger alliances.

2.  It aides in recovering from war much more quickly.

3.  It rewards alliances that are able to coordinate with their members.

Some of the disadvantages are:

1.  It prolongs war by removing a key incentive to closing out a war and turning your opponent Beige.

2.  It removes an incentive to raiding and war in general.

Surely there's a way to better implement this mechanic, like perhaps allowing a formal Alliance war mechanic that will turn it on?  That is, simple raiding won't loot a target's alliance bank but building a new mechanic allowing an Alliance to specify another entire Alliance as a war opponent that would.  I'm just suggesting this as an example and not proposing it as I have not thought out the mechanic totally.

Maybe instead of stealing 10%, it should be 1%?

Have you offered your expert services to Sheepy to help eliminate this scourge of a problem?

Don't know why I should have to, want to, or need to. Me donating to this game should be more than enough incentive for Sheepy to find and fix his errors in the coding. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Don't know why I should have to, want to, or need to. Me donating to this game should be more than enough incentive for Sheepy to find and fix his errors in the coding.

So basically you're saying you have no clue how to fix it and you think throwing money at something is the way to go about fixing it. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.

X4EfkAB.png

if we are going to let people hide money in alliance bank, we might as well also let them hide money in trades.

Care to elaborate on this suggestion?  I am not sure I followed what you meant.

Priest of Dio

Care to elaborate on this suggestion?  I am not sure I followed what you meant.

The old trade system held the items or goods in escrow until the trade was completed, this allowed you to hide money or goods in a trade if you were being raided and didn't trust your bank. He is being sarcastic in suggesting that if one method of hiding funds is available, the other should be too.

• Upvote 1

Previously in Alpha version, the resources are deducted once the offer is made and posted in global trade.  So many used it as a way to hide their money by posting offer to buy resources at a price , as the money is deducted once the offer to buy is posted. the money is hidden in trade, as it cant be looted during war.

So therefore if we are going to allow people to hide money in alliance bank, we might as well also allow them to hide money in trade.

I made a suggestion upthread for a method as to how alliance bank contents could be exposed to looting.  Any comments on that suggestion?  I do believe that Sheepy is keeping the looting off due to a bug, however.

Priest of Dio