Zombie Apocalypse happening

Licorice

Focusing all of your military in one city wasn't the brightest decision I've ever made.

list_640px.jpg?1364841425

Reports are coming all over the country about infected ships filled with zombies crashing into Crimson Viet shores and released countless hordes of mindless undead all over the country. It is estimate that their numbers could be around 500000 or so (including those who were infected after the landing)

Crimson Viet military forces are spreading out all across the country while the sterilization of Khmer has been left to their allies.

In short, the entire country has been turn into a massive post-apocalyptic war-zone between humans and infected zombies.

Leader Talerong advise the other country to secure their coast as fast as possible

Edited by solomi123

um alice time 

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

The nation of Foxburo has sealed all borders and are using special forces to carefully inspect any and all trade shipments. Anyone found crossing the border illegally will be shot until dead. This government stance will remain in effect until we are 100% sure the virus had been eradicated.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The Republic of Belrune, while, as an island nation, is not in any direct danger from mainland zombies, shall send military aid, and supplies, and helecopters to evacuate survivors to any nation who asks. 

Sadly, even you're not safe. Ships with Infected crew are drifting throughout the ocean. Matter of fact, we eliminated one earlier today (Orbis time).

sorry 0zon but Viet is in a state of total chaos war right now so distributing the cure is not an option ...

apparently the citizens prefer to ran through the medical camps in their car to escape rather then to stay and wait for their turn

So our only option right now is to shoot that zombie in the head or run

Edited by solomi123

At approximately 20 minutes ago, in the capital city of Kinh, some idiot decide it would be a good idea to blast fireworks into the sky in hope that God will see it. As a result, zombies from all over are currently marching toward the city.

Because the infected overran the airfield at Hmong a few hours ago and the zombies are surrounding Kinh in all direction, evacuation is not an option and everyone - leader Talerong included - are stuck in the capital.

All nearby military personals and equipments was recall to prepare for the defense of the city.

• Wiki Mod

Reasonable Logic is attempting to scramble a bomber with the new anti-zombie munitions to the area.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

King Moreau III wants to send millitary to help the crimson viet.

All borders are closed and the brittish empire is not Exporting goods from foregin nations till the virus is over. Anyone illegaly entering will be shoot and given to the police. Piece by piece.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

After 3 hours of intense combat, the zombies has finally breach the southern gate and are pouring into Kinh. All civilians was evacuated to the city's center before the area was completely overrun with infected.

article-0-18E87DF4000005DC-679_634x354.j

Approximately 458 soldiers has been infected and 50 tanks were lost after the initial battle. With the air field still hasn't been clear, majority of the troops still fighting all over the country, the situation looks very grim for the people of Kinh.

Leader Talerong has left his safe house and personally coordinate the battle's effort.

Edited by Talerong

After 3 hours of intense combat, the zombies has finally breach the southern gate and are pouring into Kinh. All civilians was evacuated to the city's center before the area was completely overrun with infected.

article-0-18E87DF4000005DC-679_634x354.j

Approximately 458 soldiers has been infected and 50 tanks were lost after the initial battle. With the air field still hasn't been clear, majority of the troops still fighting all over the country, the situation looks very grim for the people of Kinh.

Leader Talerong has personally left his safe house and personally coordinate the battle's effort.

If you expect me to believe zombies took out a tank, you're hilarious

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Nobody said they need to smash the tank ~ :3

They could just climb atop that thing, open the hatch, jump down and eat the poor soul driving that thing ~

That would imply zombies can do anything more than eat and use basic motor skills.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: