Message for the GPA.

Spyro

1 mil and you roll GPA? :v

I'm actually calculating how much it would cost to get to 10k infra, build a nuke project, and nuke for another individual. Go halves on it, and I'll consider a GPA nuke as well. :3

q8nfyvc.gif

I'm actually calculating how much it would cost to get to 10k infra, build a nuke project, and nuke for another individual. Go halves on it, and I'll consider a GPA nuke as well. :3

Unfortunately, IDC enough about GPA to fund a rolling or I'd be doing it now.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Two men enter, one man leaves. 

Make them fight to the death and winner gets to join?

Sounds like a !@#$ plan! :D

Applicants

Sama Llama 90.77

Gregory House 836.30

Spyro F Dragon 684.50

Seriously though, WTF?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

So... Both House and Spyro are applied to my alliance. The !@#$ is going on?

Spyro applied first, after I expelled him from the GPA.

This whole debacle happened, which served as the climax to my doubts about my place in the GPA anymore, due to the stresses of being there and especially being in a government position.

I decided it's time to call it quits, and resigned. Guardian was always my second choice after GPA, so that's where I went.

GAeAN0K.png

Spyro applied first, after I expelled him from the GPA.

This whole debacle happened, which served as the climax to my doubts about my place in the GPA anymore, due to the stresses of being there and especially being in a government position.

I decided it's time to call it quits, and resigned. Guardian was always my second choice after GPA, so that's where I went.

So you decided to kick a member and then follow him around?

What.... The actual !@#$?.... O.o

Like really. I'm quite terribly confused.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

So you decided to kick a member and then follow him around?

What.... The actual !@#$?.... O.o

I kicked him, yes.

After doing so, these threads came up and were the result of days and weeks of sort of the same thing on our own private forums. This was the tipping point.

Guardian was my preference for a non-neutral alliance, so I went there.

I wouldn't care if we were both accepted though.

GAeAN0K.png

Seems I need to start following all this stuff here because the drama just keeps coming. As the supposed least neutral guy in the alliance I'd like to state that no GPA isn't gearing up for some world conquest or whatever some people think. Its funny how people who try to be as neutral as possible can come off as aggressive... but as I like to say when someone wants to see you as something they will whatever you do.

Let's all be reasonable here, guys. I'm pretty sure we can still blame Belisarius.

I do myself.

I kicked him, yes.

After doing so, these threads came up and were the result of days and weeks of sort of the same thing on our own private forums. This was the tipping point.

LOL. This is completely &#33;@#&#036;ing ridiculous. XD

I give this thread 10/10. Would read again.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I kicked him, yes.

Wasn't the same. I just didn't like your posture in thinking and gesturing that your voice is final and disagreed with much of what you were enforcing.

All that said, if we do get accepted into this new alliance, then be sure there is no grudge from me. It's a dead issue now.

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

seeing as you, spyro, are sort of allahu akbaring GPA.  Abbas is always in need of few more jihadists especially when they come pre-trained.

Doubtful, the jihadies don't want a man who likes the D' as far as i know. lmao

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

Doubtful, the jihadies don't want a man who likes the D' as far as i know. lmao

I'm pretty sure "a man who likes the D'" describes at least half of that alliance. >_> Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Wasn't the same. I just didn't like your posture in thinking and gesturing that your voice is final and disagreed with much of what you were enforcing.

All that said, if we do get accepted into this new alliance, then be sure there is no grudge from me. It's a dead issue now.

You claim to have evidence of a planned attack against Guardian and her ally. If you want to be considered for membership you'll need to provide me with this evidence.

scSqPGJ.gif

You claim to have evidence of a planned attack against Guardian and her ally. If you want to be considered for membership you'll need to provide me with this evidence.

Not planned attack.

Preparing for an attack, they felt you guys were bulking up your military for a possible war, and their thoughts were a possible war on neutral alliances, so they were preparing for a confrontation with you and Test.

Not throwing the first punch.

However that would still count as not being nuetral since their looking and preparing for battle of some kind and are involving themselves in foreign happenings.

Not planned attack.

Preparing for an attack, they felt you guys were bulking up your military for a possible war, and their thoughts were a possible war on neutral alliances, so they were preparing for a confrontation with you and Test.

Not throwing the first punch.

However that would still count as not being nuetral since their looking and preparing for battle of some kind and are involving themselves in foreign happenings.

Preparing for a possible attack on them I should say.