3/1/2015 - Credits

Alex

i'm okay with everything except the price raise

i don't really give a shit about another edition

if anything, move that down to like 3 bucks for a coin for the first month, then move it back up to 5

If credits are lootable by any percentage, I wont donate.

It would be neet to give a bonus if u cash in 6 at a time, that allows u to reset the city building/national project timer. So if someone just built a city, then cashed 6 credits...they could immediately build another city if they wer so inclined.

Edited by Eviljak

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

• Administrators

I disagree...if credits are lootable by any percentage, I wont donate.

They are not lootable. Anyone who says that is making a suggestion, there is nowhere that I have stated that credits are in any way, shape, or form, lootable.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

So a question I have with credits and donating in general, is if you have someone else redeems credits you paid for because let's say you have already redeemed 6 of them; are they aloud to send you that money without there being issue over it?

Edited by Anus Beadus

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

They are not lootable. Anyone who says that is making a suggestion, there is nowhere that I have stated that credits are in any way, shape, or form, lootable.

Yes...I overlooked ur previous post. My bad

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

• Administrators

So a question I have with credits and donating in general, is if you have someone else redeems credits you paid for because let's say you have already redeemed 6 of them; are they aloud to send you that money without there being issue over it?

As long as they're not a multi, no. Creating multiple nations for this purpose will get you banned in a heartbeat, though.

The real question is: Why would anyone want to redeem credits for you? It offers 0 advantage to them, and prohibits them from redeeming any credits for themselves for the duration of the month.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

As long as they're not a multi, no. Creating multiple nations for this purpose will get you banned in a heartbeat, though.

The real question is: Why would anyone want to redeem credits for you? It offers 0 advantage to them, and prohibits them from redeeming any credits for themselves for the duration of the month.

Well, if they aren't planning on buying any themselves, such as myself (unless you make them google wallet accessible (still hoping on that)), they could help out a friend if they wanted to.

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Well the way I see it is, I would donate for a friend, and split the donation money halfway with them, but I wanted to clarify whether that was against the rules or not before I would even try it. :P

Well, if they aren't planning on buying any themselves, such as myself (unless you make them google wallet accessible (still hoping on that)), they could help out a friend if they wanted to.

And exactly what I mean, I may donate for a friend of mine this month because he has been out of work for a few months, but I would likely split the money halfway.

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Does the redemption counter "roll over" on the first of the month?

As in, could I redeem 6 credits on the last day of the month, and then 6 more on the first day of the next month? Or does it work some other way?

hxvRjGK.jpg

• Administrators

Does the redemption counter "roll over" on the first of the month?

As in, could I redeem 6 credits on the last day of the month, and then 6 more on the first day of the next month? Or does it work some other way?

You hit the nail on the head. Every month the redemption counter will reset, and you can then redeem 6 more credits toward nation bonuses.

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic