MISSILE DANGER!!!!

Joshua Granger

This is hilarious, tbh.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Missiles aren't effective in raiding.  They are effective in blackmailing your victims to not retaliate though.

Say

GA, GA...

msg

"Hi, I'm going to beige you.  You'll lose 100 infra.  Its no big deal.  If you retaliate, you're going to lose over a thousand infra.  You decide."

• Upvote 3

Duke of House Greyjoy

BREAKING NEWS: The global confederacy of rogue pirate states known as Arrgh! has officially wiped a micro alliance off the map.

Who was to blame for this horrible tragedy? Will the villainy continue? Tune in next week for another edition of Piracy Todayâ„¢.

• Upvote 2

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

• Wiki Mod

Well, i guess that's that. No ugo! why did you have to die!!? why!? why!? Well i guess its time to start over, ugo was a dumb name anyway. 

You get your alliance rolled & this all you have to say for yourself. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Instead of raiding us, you should've paid us.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

yeah guys, reaching out to the international community for help is just a stupid idea. because those people just want to sniper rifle you in the face with a gun.

Glad you finally figured it out.

q8nfyvc.gif

Lol First off we will speak again later Arrgh. Second Ugo has just announced that they were the french which is why were quick to get in over their heads and immediately surrender. Third you guys should lighten up, it's just a game and some of you are taking it way too seriously, also shell hound nobody was crying over about alliance raiding, you are over analyzing, but it makes sense cuz you're a woman, and women always over analyze shit and get upset over nothing. Nobody said you couldn't build the way you wanted to, however all this really was just a change of pace, and the fact that some of you are taking all of this to heart, make you like the biggest butt hurt people around, and as for arrgh. GG

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Lol First off we will speak again later Arrgh. Second Ugo has just announced that they were the french which is why were quick to get in over their heads and immediately surrender. Third you guys should lighten up, it's just a game and some of you are taking it way too seriously, also shell hound nobody was crying over about alliance raiding, you are over analyzing, but it makes sense cuz you're a woman, and women always over analyze !@#$ and get upset over nothing. Nobody said you couldn't build the way you wanted to, however all this really was just a change of pace, and the fact that some of you are taking all of this to heart, make you like the biggest butt hurt people around, and as for arrgh. GG

The fact that you think anyone here takes you seriously is absolutely hilarious to me. Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

The thing is Joshua Granger had an American boner, he saw someone with missles, and he was like oh !@#$ America, and tried to fix the problem with his america uncle sam captain america boner and ended up failing so his america boner went flacid and thus caused him to become canadian

You should join this alliance: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=997

You'd fit in.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif