MISSILE DANGER!!!!

Joshua Granger

Start a war because I can. When I am being destroyed, I Let the ashes consume me because you "took my ball" and well I can always just buy another one. Break the rest of my "toys" because I don't like sharing my stuff. :D

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Start a war because I can. When I am being destroyed, I Let the ashes consume me because you "took my ball" and well I can always just buy another one. Break the rest of my "toys" because I don't like sharing my stuff. :D Keep posting about it on the forums to show how little I care and continuously emphasize how I have assumed the superior position by throwing away thirty-one days of investment into an online political simulator.

The thing is Joshua Granger had an American boner, he saw someone with missles, and he was like oh shit America, and tried to fix the problem with his america uncle sam captain america boner and ended up failing so his america boner went flacid and thus caused him to become canadian

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I think your detector is off, cuz I don't know anyone from wwf and neither does he. Wwe sucks anyway, it's all scripted

That's like, your opinion man!

And movies are scripted. As are TV shows. Do they suck too?

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

It's not a rage quit, I will build back up. No pointing in letting you take any of my stuff right? Strategy, make it not worth your time or effort to continuing attacking. I have no reason to sit around and let you break my stuff, but I do have plenty of intensive to sell it off, to spite you. lol

He's crazy!

hxvRjGK.jpg

What the &#33;@#&#036; is this?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!