United Sort Alliance attempts to enforce economic tyranny on Caldo; USA vice leader deeply frustrated

Erin

Erin I'm deeply sorry for the experience that you have had with USA and FSA members. This is Lord Baltimore of Jebudie leader of USA. I would like for you to PM me directly with further details so i can correctly take disciplinary actions if so needed.  

So if I embargo FSA or USA right now, they'll declare war on me too?

Brb, going to get myself rolled and hopefully start an alliance war. :P

I never got a war declaration. :(

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I actually had an interesting conversation with the leader of USA after he asked BK to merge into them:

KaBK0wK.png

Thought I might as well include it in this thread.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I actually had an interesting conversation with the leader of USA after he asked BK to merge into them:

KaBK0wK.png

I lol'd.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

KaBK0wK.png

Knew about this dayyyyys ago.

KaBK0wK.png

Can't wait for the leader of the FSA to get his hands on this, theres gonna be so much drama *gets popcorn* unless he knows already

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

KaBK0wK.png

@ The USA leader,

I don't buy it. There is already a Delta Sort Alliance and who knows what else.

I don't like being lied to and I smell a liar at foot.

If you really want to end FSA, break all ties from them and come to a real alliance.

Don't $%#%%$% on me and tell me its rain.

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

i found this on USA's alliance page as their description

Welcome all FSA members!

If you are not part of FSA don't feel burdened! The alliance will help you out just as much as any FSA member!

USA strives to help nations grow and become mighty through funding of our alliance. If funds or resources are needed please PM Baltimore directly with reasoning and how much.

Since USA is directly linked to FSA, wars declared on USA will not be tolerated by leaders of FSA or USA and military actions will be taken by both alliances

Foreign Affairs- Allan-Michael Lannan

We protect the Union of Peaceful States. Any wars declared on them we will handl

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i found this on USA's alliance page as their description

Welcome all FSA members!

If you are not part of FSA don't feel burdened! The alliance will help you out just as much as any FSA member!

USA strives to help nations grow and become mighty through funding of our alliance. If funds or resources are needed please PM Baltimore directly with reasoning and how much.

Since USA is directly linked to FSA, wars declared on USA will not be tolerated by leaders of FSA or USA and military actions will be taken by both alliances

Foreign Affairs- Allan-Michael Lannan

We protect the Union of Peaceful States. Any wars declared on them we will handl

What about this,

Joint alliance with FSA, USA......Teaming for commonwealth and common-warfare.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1010L

You're lying to us and we don't like it. So, don't hand us a picture of rubbish and call it the Mona Lisa.

Y'all sit on a throne of lies.

edit: its lies not lines lol

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

The one DSA guy is getting hit and losing so no need to worry about DSA

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

pte4O1v.png

Since you're being an idiot in private messages again too, I'm going to reply to all of these here.

Here's the thing - I don't need to give you a "reason". Nobody should have to "give you a reason" for not associating with you. If you're trying to force people or interrogate them to tell you their reason for whatever vaguely unfriendly action taken against you, it just shows that you're an abusive prick trying desperately to prove he's not an abusive prick, by hurting the people who call him a prick.

Oh, and by the way, I already specified my reason, long before the war ever started. I even repeated it in the OP for you, and in my own PM, twice. You just couldn't accept that I was calling you an associate of a cheater. See, here's where reading comprehension, or simple acceptance of hard facts, comes in:

So if you want to conclude this gracefully, instead of trying to play the smug, controlling douche, Khan: get over it. But trying to insist that I "need to give you a reason" and that when I do give you a reason, you ignore it and demand instead that I call you a perfect, fair, flawless prince, you're just showing everyone that you're a !@#$ and an idiot, with a fragile ego to boot.

So you're basically just a girl filled with negative thoughts and even if someone simply asks you a reason even after an apology, generously basically, you decide to still make the other person pay? and not really accept it. I screwed up, i apologized, but you decided to continue being a selfish !@#$, i realized my mistake, but who can surely cure your negativity, you're continuing this way. Seriously give it a break, it's a game in the end, nobody knows me or you in real life, not bragging about anything, take a chill pill girl you might have a heart attack in anger. Also look at my messages again, how is apologizing being an idiot? you sure you know what you're saying? or is it just the hate. You've associated me with Byron and i told you, yeah he was a cheater, but he ain't in the alliance anymore, but you just want to be a center of attention, you just hate everyone in the FSA, because they used to be part of Byron's alliance and nations in his alliance didn't know about his corruption. Notice the different alliances allied with FSA but ruled individually, that's because of Byron, even though hes not leading FSA anymore. And seriously i'm the one with the ego issues? i raided and you posted a whole thread and continue to to gain attention, be judgemental and i'm the one with the ego issues, that's so sweet, it was just a raid in a game, chill woman.

P.S we made an individual alliance for a reason, the FSA leader was involved in corrupt activities, even if they still continue, we won't think before waging a war. Previously it was just me saying, this is something the Alliance as a whole says. Attack on you was by me, not the alliance, ciao ;)

Edited by Prez Khan

So you're basically just a girl filled with negative thoughts and even if someone simply asks you a reason even after an apology, generously basically, you decide to still make the other person pay? and not really accept it. I screwed up, i apologized, but you decided to continue being a selfish !@#$, i realized my mistake, but who can surely cure your negativity, you're continuing this way. Seriously give it a break, it's a game in the end, nobody knows me or you in real life, not bragging about anything, take a chill pill girl you might have a heart attack in anger. Also look at my messages again, how is apologizing being an idiot? you sure you know what you're saying? or is it just the hate. You've associated me with Byron and i told you, yeah he was a cheater, but he ain't in the alliance anymore, but you just want to be a center of attention, you just hate everyone in the FSA, because they used to be part of Byron's alliance and nations in his alliance didn't know about his corruption. Notice the different alliances allied with FSA but ruled individually, that's because of Byron, even though hes not leading FSA anymore. And seriously i'm the one with the ego issues? i raided and you posted a whole thread and continue to to gain attention, be judgemental and i'm the one with the ego issues, that's so sweet, it was just a raid in a game, chill woman.

P.S we made an individual alliance for a reason, the FSA leader was involved in corrupt activities, even if they still continue, we won't think before waging a war. Previously it was just me saying, this is something the Alliance as a whole says. Attack on you was by me, not the alliance, ciao ;)

Your responses in this thread are a little unclear. Do you consider USA an affiliate and offshoot of FSA? It appears you both do and have a problem with them at the same time.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

nah man it was just me not the alliance. 

I screwed up, got the point.

Just leave the alliance, no need to get pulled into all this FSA / USA drama recently. You'll be doing yourself a favor.

• Upvote 2

Z98SzIG.png

You are part of the leadership of your alliance, your actions speak for the whole.

Also, just leave USA/FSA and come to a real alliance.

Anything with * Sort Alliance will be deemed as illegitimate. You tell us, you have solved the problem but yet you still drink from their fountains. You tell us, that you created an offshoot because you scared of FSA's leadership, when you have many alliances here that would help you break away. I don't think you are scared, I think you are lying to us and hoping we don't catch it.

You can't say you are not in-league with them when you drink their wine and eat their cheese.

Don't sell me PBR and claim its an Imperial Stout.

TL;DR just leave USA or break ties from FSA completely. Those who are in league with the devil get punished the same as those who hate the devil but do his work and support him.

You are part of the leadership of your alliance, your actions speak for the whole.

Anything with * Sort Alliance will be deemed as illegitimate. You tell us, you have solved the problem but yet you still drink from their fountains. You tell us, that you created an offshoot because you scared of FSA's leadership, when you have many alliances here that would help you break away. I don't think you are scared, I think you are lying to us and hoping we don't catch it.

You can't say you are not in-league with them when you drink their wine and eat their cheese.

TL;DR just leave USA or break ties from FSA completely. Those who are in league with the devil get punished the same as those who hate the devil but do his work and support him.

Bruh, dude's not gonna listen. It's time to roll the entire USA, DSA, , FSA, WhateverSA because discrimination is bad.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

The USA is not associated with FSA, we made a different alliance for a reason, we were allies, but it ended. In fact upon hearing Sean's bank transactions and injustice with The syndicate, upon Baltimore's decision we have joined hands with The syndicate against FSA.