GPA Leaks

Saru

is there a 3rd candidate for ToFA ?

:D

Welcome to heaven.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

That would imply someone would be stupid enough to think people will act against GPA.

Like I said to numerous people during/after the end of the last war, this game has a dull future, and GPA is already in a position where noone will be able to compete against them -- realistically, setting the theory aside.

Note: I don't remember, but I think I mentioned it on the radio show, that I suspect there's a significant contingent of GPA'ers who will eventually form their own DBDC type of alliance. And even at the individual nation level, it's no fun playing a game where you have virtually no chance in catching up. Future is glum.

Naw, the future is exciting.

If it ever comes to that, they can be taken down.

Naw, the future is exciting.

If it ever comes to that, they can be taken down.

Don't delude yourself lol. It's not going to happen. Game mechanics are flawed in that regard, and the remaining community isn't willing enough to act on it -- given the individual interests.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Don't delude yourself lol. It's not going to happen. Game mechanics are flawed in that regard, and the remaining community isn't willing enough to act on it -- given the individual interests.

It's not really a delusion. I discussed with Ashland in #guardian just tonight one scenario that could easily be used to take down GPA. Of course, hypothetically everything can be accomplished or can be impossible. The realistic views are often more close to the center than the extremes usually.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

It's not really a delusion. I discussed with Ashland in #guardian just tonight one scenario that could easily be used to take down GPA. Of course, hypothetically everything can be accomplished or can be impossible. The realistic views are often more close to the center than the extremes usually.

He was very helpful.  Thanks again, Malone, for helping me wrap my head around these things.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Bloc taught me a lot. One thread was talking about fake messages and someone wrote a whole !@#$ing page on it. Since I had nothing better to do (flight delays), I read it. Basically, if they used Photoshop, the letters would look very different around the edges when zoomed in REALLY, REALLY close. There is a way around that, but it still leaves some kind of mark. (I'd like to keep how to do that a secret.) I did not find anything that would imply either side has a fake, but I did find something else interesting. If I were to use inspect element and change the text, there would be no difference between the new and original. 

Here is what I mean: 
http://i.imgur.com/TIPKdDL.png?1
You can't tell a difference between Ashland's and my text that I added with inspect element. (Zoom in a lot)

Nobody should take only my advice and look at other evidence. 
Yes, I did change "Today" to "1776"

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Bloc taught me a lot. One thread was talking about fake messages and someone wrote a whole !@#$ page on it. Since I had nothing better to do (flight delays), I read it. Basically, if they used Photoshop, the letters would look very different around the edges when zoomed in REALLY, REALLY close. There is a way around that, but it still leaves some kind of mark. (I'd like to keep how to do that a secret.) I did not find anything that would imply either side has a fake, but I did find something else interesting. If I were to use inspect element and change the text, there would be no difference between the new and original. 

Here is what I mean: 

http://i.imgur.com/TIPKdDL.png?1

You can't tell a difference between Ashland's and my text that I added with inspect element. (Zoom in a lot)

Nobody should take only my advice and look at other evidence. 

Yes, I did change "Today" to "1776"

Now I know your secret. No screenshot is safe!

http://i.imgur.com/YMFm2Kv.png

• Upvote 1