Is it me, or do some of the people on here need to get a life outside of this game?

Spyro

Get a Life!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do some people here need to get a life outside of the game?

• Yes!
    • No!

I can't help but notice the pompous attitudes by many players in P&W when using the forums.

They come about on here with their nose stuck up in the air, or up someones ass, constantly insulting other users just to feel as if they have accomplished something, they go about seeming as if they think their sh*t don't stink (in reality it probably stinks the most), and they just take the game way to seriously for their own health.

It's kind of, I don't know, sad? Sickening? Pathetic? To see such behaviour over a game.

Now let's see the flies come in and try to defend their attitudes. You have no reason to take offense or reply negatively to this post unless you yourself are guilty of such behavior. lol

But please, those who do get offended and choose to reply to this, at least entertain me a little!

dance.gif

Edited by Spyro F Dragon
  • Upvote 3

*makes topic demanding others get a life

*posts a gif of Carlton

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Weren't you running for Triumvir of Foreign Affairs for the GPA? If so, I hope you're also promising to get the GPA rolled like Grillick did, because with flame baiting like this you'll get it done faster than he could ever imagine (and that's really saying something). \o/

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Weren't you running for Triumvir of Foreign Affairs for the GPA? If so, I hope you're also promising to get the GPA rolled like Grillick did, because with flame baiting like this you'll get it done faster than he could ever imagine (and that's really saying something). \o/

You left GPA. Stop reading our forums. :P

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I can't help but notice the pompous attitudes by many players in P&W when using the forums.

Like the attitude you are showing by posting this?

They come about on here with their nose stuck up in the air, or up someones ass, constantly insulting other users just to feel as if they have accomplished something, they go about seeming as if they think their sh*t don't stink (in reality it probably stinks the most), and they just take the game way to seriously for their own health.

Like what you are doing right now?

• Upvote 5

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

It's kind of, I don't know, sad? Sickening? Pathetic? To see such behaviour over a game.

I don't think you can comment on the adverse effects of personal satisfaction and modalities of that on someones health without having a degree in Medicine.

Also to say someone takes something "way too seriously" means you are comparing with yourself or another game with lackluster OWF posts.

Thank you for taking this game way too seriously to the point of making a useless topic, attempting to analyze other people and label their actions, Mr. Psychology.

Grealind = Anson

When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will.

No I am not running the ToFA in GPA. And even if I was, if people can't take the heat caused by their own actions and attitudes and want to threaten alliances who call their idiocracy out, than that just reassures the statement that they need A LIFE!!!!!!!!

Political sims are made by people taking things seriously, putting in effort, and creating rivalries/enemies/allies.

Sorry, but for anyone to take a game so serious in which they have to insult others for no reason but to feel they have dominance of accomplished something, than that's just petty.

Like the attitude you are showing by posting this?

Like what you are doing right now?

LMAO, nope, I have done anything like that, if you call me making this poll a reflection of the same attitude, then you should rethink your logic. I simply stated a fact about so many attitudes here on the forums, if me doing this comes off as the same attitude in your eyes, well then thats your problem!

I don't think you can comment on the adverse effects of personal satisfaction and modalities of that on someones health without having a degree in Medicine.

Also to say someone takes something "way too seriously" means you are comparing with yourself or another game with lackluster OWF posts.

Thank you for taking this game way too seriously to the point of making a useless topic, attempting to analyze other people and label their actions, Mr. Psychology.

You don't need a degree for anything, common sense helps a lt when making judgement calls.

I have not taken this game too seriously in any way, if you find that me calling out the attitudes of other players as in (taking the game too seriously), I advise you to rethink your logic as well.

Games are not meant to have a negative vib when playing it, it's to be fun for all, don't come on here ruining the game with negative attitudes just because your life sucks or you feel you have some bone to pick.

So thank you for responding to this useless post while taking it too seriously to get offended by it! :D

tumblr_lini945Yc61qak7i1.gif

LMAO, nope, I have done anything like that, if you call me making this poll a reflection of the same attitude, then you should rethink your logic. I simply stated a fact about so many attitudes here on the forums, if me doing this comes off as the same attitude in your eyes, well then thats your problem!

Let's analyse your post...

The Problem you stated - People intentionally try to look down on others, show contemptuous attitude and try to show off their superior knowledge. They appear arrogant and consider other players inferior to them.

How you reached that conclusion - by reading posts made by others.

They had elements showing that the posters had those traits.

Let's now analyse your post for those elements...

1. Called people "pompous asshats". - Vulgarity. Contemptuous attitude.

2. Stated repeatedly that you have better things to do - implied you live a more meaningful life than others

3. Implied, rather declared, that others don't have a life - implying they don't have one

4. Called others "flies" - again shows your contemptuous attitude towards others.

See it checks all the boxes.

How was your post, hence your attitude, any different from what you were complaining against?

Edited by Niklaus
  • Upvote 2

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

LMAO..... if me doing this comes off as the same attitude in your eyes, well then thats your problem!

Moreso, how can you even say that without contradicting yourself? If you can be yourself, make posts full of vulgarity and logical fallacies and still expect people, rather demand people to just suffer through it all because apparently it's their problem why not extend the same privilege to the community at large?

If you have a problem with his attitude, her attitude, their attitude or my attitude, well, my friend, by your line of argument, it's yours and only yours to deal with, nobody else's.

Edit: Before you decide to dismiss my posts as illogical or irrational, you better make sure you can tell me how because then I am gonna be genuinely curious to know the limits of my rationality and logical faculties.

Edited by Niklaus

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

Sorry, but for anyone to take a game so serious in which they have to insult others for no reason but to feel they have dominance of accomplished something, than that's just petty.

I often play a character in games like these. I doubt anyone acts in real life how they act in here. Though if you think insults for dominance or to make themselves feel better are petty and have no place here and your solution is real life? Apparently you've not experienced much real life, things are far worse than then the insults slung around here.

I think you just need thicker skin, or perhaps some growing up (doesn't mean your age, just maturity).

scSqPGJ.gif

1. You don't need a degree for anything, common sense helps a lt when making judgement calls.

2. I have not taken this game too seriously in any way, if you find that me calling out the attitudes of other players as in (taking the game too seriously), I advise you to rethink your logic as well.

3. Games are not meant to have a negative vib when playing it, it's to be fun for all, don't come on here ruining the game with negative attitudes just because your life sucks or you feel you have some bone to pick.

4. So thank you for responding to this useless post while taking it too seriously to get offended by it! :D

I'll break it down for you since you lack basic perceptual skills and instead rely on your own conclusions based off of nothing but confirmation bias.

1. Common sense is not common. To say it is makes you a laughing stock. Edit: Also you dont need a degree for anything? What? LOL

2. You took the attitude of others so seriously, you felt compelled to make a topic to state your lolfail opinions.

3. "Games are not meant..." So you are now the scholar that defines what games are meant to be for everyone. LMAO

4. Thank you for proving to everyone that you have based your entire post on the assumption that I am offended, then correlated that with the line "I took it too seriously."

You are a joke and a very bad troll. Jem does better trolling than you and we all know how bad he is.

Edited by Chaos

Grealind = Anson

When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will.

Now let's see the flies come in and try to defend their attitudes. You have no reason to take offense or reply negatively to this post unless you yourself are guilty of such behavior. lol

But please, those who do get offended and choose to reply to this, at least entertain me a little!

dance.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Got nothing more to say about it.

There are attitudes that are disappointing and no one wants the overall vibe of the forums and game to be negative. However, these games are designed for conflict. If everyone were mature and respectable, even in disagreement, things would get stale fast. Unfortunately, it takes all types to make our world go 'round.

c3Ct0v4.png