Is it me, or do some of the people on here need to get a life outside of this game?

Spyro

Get a Life!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do some people here need to get a life outside of the game?

• Yes!
    • No!

Personally, playing this game provides a fun distraction from RL for me. I have a job where I boss people around and there are real dollars and jobs on the line. I have a family and house to take care of too.

Don't get me wrong: I take this game seriously too. It just rounds out my life. It doesn't keep me from having one. 

Sometimes reading posts on the OWF makes me laugh. Sometimes people are rude. Whatever. It's all in good fun. The egos and bold personalities (whether real, role-played, or unintended) make it fun. If you feel that something is too negative then lighten the mood with some unrelated humor. You control your world and experiences.

I found this humorous, if you dont like the attitudes that people have in these games and dont like the insults then i hope you dont become a gov member because you will be dealing with that on a daily basis and i doubt you will last long. Nation sim games isnt like other games where its suppose to establish a friendly environment for other players, these types of games come with politics and attitudes that can make some people feel uneasy which is part of the package.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Actually, I had plenty of them. I just didn't want you to flatter yourself for having gotten a reaction from me. I guess I should change that now.

Looks lik e it got a reaction from you didn't it? Move along! :)

I often play a character in games like these. I doubt anyone acts in real life how they act in here. Though if you think insults for dominance or to make themselves feel better are petty and have no place here and your solution is real life? Apparently you've not experienced much real life, things are far worse than then the insults slung around here.

I think you just need thicker skin, or perhaps some growing up (doesn't mean your age, just maturity).

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I need growing up? I'm not one of the people who comes on here everyday throwing insults around at others like a 5 year old. I assure you, I'm not the one who need's to grow up!

And I see what you're saying about how real life is worse, that doesn't mean you come on here and ruin the game with your sour attitudes (that's not directed at you personally), in doing so that just shows how petty someone is!

Moreso, how can you even say thahttp://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4394-is-it-me-or-do-some-of-the-people-on-here-need-to-get-a-life-outside-of-this-game/twithout contradicting yourself? If you can be yourself, make posts full of vulgarity and logical fallacies and still expect people, rather demand people to just suffer through it all because apparently it's their problem why not extend the same privilege to the community at large?

If you have a problem with his attitude, her attitude, their attitude or my attitude, well, my friend, by your line of argument, it's yours and only yours to deal with, nobody else's.

Edit: Before you decide to dismiss my posts as illogical or irrational, you better make sure you can tell me how because then I am gonna be genuinely curious to know the limits of my rationality and logical faculties.

You failed at your initial stance buddy, move along!

They_e4eecc_2980353.jpg

I'll break it down for you since you lack basic perceptual skills and instead rely on your own conclusions based off of nothing but confirmation bias.

1. Common sense is not common. To say it is makes you a laughing stock. Edit: Also you dont need a degree for anything? What? LOL

2. You took the attitude of others so seriously, you felt compelled to make a topic to state your lolfail opinions.

3. "Games are not meant..." So you are now the scholar that defines what games are meant to be for everyone. LMAO

4. Thank you for proving to everyone that you have based your entire post on the assumption that I am offended, then correlated that with the line "I took it too seriously."

You are a joke and a very bad troll. Jem does better trolling than you and we all know how bad he is.

Sensitive aren't ya eh buddy? lmao! You rantin' hardcore now huh?

They_e4eecc_2980353.jpg

You're not trolling. Real trolls don't pull the troll card out this early. You're being overwhelmed in people calling out your stupidity and have to resort to a last ditch effort. 

Go pound sand, little boy. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I found this humorous, if you dont like the attitudes that people have in these games and dont like the insults then i hope you dont become a gov member because you will be dealing with that on a daily basis and i doubt you will last long. Nation sim games isnt like other games where its suppose to establish a friendly environment for other players, these types of games come with politics and attitudes that can make some people feel uneasy which is part of the package.

Not really, the cries can be ignored when a gov member, just deal with the important issues. However I just needed to make a remark of all the childishness running rampant in forums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZy4M41oMA4

They_e4eecc_2980353.jpg

You're not trolling. Real trolls don't pull the troll card out this early. You're being overwhelmed in people calling out your stupidity and have to resort to a last ditch effort. 

Go pound sand, little boy. 

LMAO. I just love you silly guys!

They_e4eecc_2980353.jpg

stating that the remarks on the forums is childresh yet you are now resorting to posting childesh videos and memes instead of posting intelligent points.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

No I am not running the ToFA in GPA. And even if I was, if people can't take the heat caused by their own actions and attitudes and want to threaten alliances who call their idiocracy out, than that just reassures the statement that they need A LIFE!!!!!!!!

hahaha, unless you recently pulled out, you totally were running for ToFA. In-fact, screenshots were just leaked that unintentionally, albeit hilariously prove my point - http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4398-gpa-leaks/

For example,

Ypo2LB7.png

Anyways, the fact that this thread even exists is a glorious case of irony. ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

stating that the remarks on the forums is childresh yet you are now resorting to posting childesh videos and memes instead of posting intelligent points.

Well then, now you know the feeling of annoyance by the actions of others who have acted in this manner that has prompted this post.

Are you one of those (others)?

Did you come up with those insults are your own? Have no more good insults to say, huh?

I did buddy, and it's obvious you didn't with either of your comments.

You never gave me an answer to my first question, you've resulted in repeating one of my comment.

hahaha, unless you recently pulled out, you totally were running for ToFA. In-fact, screenshots were just leaked that unintentionally, albeit hilariously prove my point - http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4398-gpa-leaks/

For example,

Ypo2LB7.png

Anyways, the fact that this thread even exists is a glorious case of irony. ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Maybe you should read my comment again, I said I'm not running the ToFA, I never said I wasn't running for it!

Maybe you should read my comment again, I said I'm not running the ToFA, I never said I wasn't running for it!

Maybe you should read my comment again, I said you're running for ToFA, I never said you were running it!

(p.s. I hope you win, the GPA needs two more FA disasters on their punch card before they get a free donation!)

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Maybe you should read my comment again, I said you're running for ToFA, I never said you were running it!

(p.s. I hope you win, the GPA needs two more FA disasters on their punch card before they get a free donation!)

I never said you made such a comment. Are you getting mad? lol It's cute.

I never said you made such a comment. Are you getting mad? lol It's cute.

Literally in the post you just quoted, I referenced where you implied exactly that.

That's implying that I claimed you were running the ToFA.

Seriously though, if you ever want to get into government for the GPA, you need to go through a few reality checks. As a Founder of the GPA here in P&W, member of their First Agency Council, and former Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, trust me on that. I'm not mad, I simply feel bad that the GPA has to put up with your nonsense.

Enjoy your shitfest, peace out. o/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Looks lik e it got a reaction from you didn't it? Move along! :)

Yeah, you managed to hold my attention span for more than a few milliseconds by your incessant lulzy posts. Great achievement. Should I get you a medal or something?

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

I did buddy, and it's obvious you didn't with either of your comments.

You never gave me an answer to my first question, you've resulted in repeating one of my comment.

Pink mushy material between his ears. Helps to form coherent posts.

He has it buddy. It's obvious you don't.

• Upvote 2

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.