Tragedy in the Candy Kingdom. GPA accused of murder!

Princess Bubblegum

So you're not a member? Or you cannot answer because you're not sure how you feel on the matter? Will something only be done if the membership comes to a unanimous decision?

In our charter it says it requires a 2/3 majority.  Not unanimity.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

One imply doesn't buy off Princess Bubblegum.

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I appreciate the offers of reparations. However I have some concerns.

1) Grillick has made clear his/her stance against me. Apparently he/she feels spying on me is justified. Presumably he/she feels other actions would be justified as well. I realize GPA is currently handling the situation in regards to Grillick, so I wait patiently for the outcome in this matter. 

2) Grillick's stance is potentially not unique to Grillick. Particularly, it might be a shared stance with other GPA gov. People were questioning what possible motive someone like Belisarius could have to do a spy operation against me. Grillick just provided one. He/she also did so as part of GPA's upper gov. A concern of mine would be the two had knowledge of each other's actions and plans in regards to this particular fiasco..... 

3) Grillick seemed to be attempting to reframe the conversation. Public opinion was turning against Bel. Then Grillick did what he did and attempted to justify it. This was also a retroactive attempt to justify Belisarius' accused actions.

Let's assume you've made your case that Belisarius used a spy operation to kill Princess Bubblegum's spies.

To that I respond, who cares?

Grillick has apparently failed in his attempt to sway public opinion. But why did he make the attempt? The most apparent answer was to cover Belisarius. If Grillick had succeeded in convincing people that spying against me was alright, then Belisarius can be vindicated from any wrong-doing. The very actions by Grillick today, in my opinion, are also reflective upon Belisarius. It seems unlikely to me that Grillick did this unilaterally. More probably some conversation over the matter would have occurred between Grillick and Belisarius prior to Grillick's spying and justifications.

Of course, if GPA gov wants to make a public statement over this matter and offer some explanations or apology, I'm listening.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

The revelation is finally coming about. Hey kids, it's time to start preparing.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

I have never seen so much drama in my life for something so stupid as of this topic.

P.B. refuses to show hard evidence of her claims, therefore there's no reason for us in the GPA to further give this person any attention, it's clear she has a bone to pick.

SO, let her piick it out of her ass, not out of the GPA.

I only give this thread this one post from me, and it will no longer have my attention, just one because I'm annoyed by the whole drama that has consumed around this issue, so I needed to vent something out, just one because it's really a pathetic and worthless issue to give too much attention to.

Either P.B. provides strong evidence of her claims, or quit her dramatic crusade.

Save your drama for your mama!

ab151d71e6883e5f23c0f1968dac36f5837b0ba0

(Highly unusual to see me reply to any post beside my own, but I felt I should say something at least on this issue. Don't expect to see my commenting a lot on threads like this, I have better things to care for.)

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

(Highly unusual to see me reply to any post beside my own, but I felt I should say something at least on this issue. Don't expect to see my commenting a lot on threads like this, I have better things to care for.)

That's a relief!

Edited by Niklaus

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

I will offer a sum of 300 thousand dollars of my own money to you, Princess Bubblegum, as restitution.

I am personally upset with what has transpired, as is much of the GPA membership.

So is this the end of story, Prince(ss) Bubblegum?

and what is the new definition of neutrality beside not participle in war except being targeted 1st and defend those who being attack within the team...

Edited by Arthur James

I was during the war.  Just after, once everything calmed down, I announced my resignation from Rose and came back to GPA.  She has been my home for the better part of 4 years, both here and in other Cyberverses

Lies and you know it, old friend.

Grealind = Anson

When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will.

Ok, let's break down Belisarius' case because I have a feeling that some people are missing some important points.

- PB claims that Belisarius spied him on January 10 and 11.

-- Evidence as given: Belisarius' captured count allegedly coincided with PB's spy losses.

--- These could have happened if another nation spied on Belisarius and failed, but no such nation was offered.

-- PB offers Belisarius a test to see whether he had used his spy operation - kill a third party's spies, to be reimbursed.

--- Belisarius accepts. However, Belisarius instead gives a gather data operation, something that has more ambiguous tracing.

---- Importantly, the cost of the provided operation implied that the person who did it used 4 spies at covert settings, when the same spy odds could have been done at 10-12 spies at lowest settings. This means that the person who sent it almost certainly has fewer than 10-12 spies. (In other words, this was not Belisarius' report.)

If Belisarius is innocent, he has no incentive to falsify his data. He is guilty. 

Reposting this. This chapter still has no satisfactory conclusion.

So is this the end of story, Prince(ss) Bubblegum?

and what is the new definition of neutrality beside not participle in war except being targeted 1st and defend those who being attack within the team...

See this for PB's take, conveniently posted before you although I don't really fault you for not reading all 14 and growing pages:

I appreciate the offers of reparations. However I have some concerns.

1) Grillick has made clear his/her stance against me. Apparently he/she feels spying on me is justified. Presumably he/she feels other actions would be justified as well. I realize GPA is currently handling the situation in regards to Grillick, so I wait patiently for the outcome in this matter. 

2) Grillick's stance is potentially not unique to Grillick. Particularly, it might be a shared stance with other GPA gov. People were questioning what possible motive someone like Belisarius could have to do a spy operation against me. Grillick just provided one. He/she also did so as part of GPA's upper gov. A concern of mine would be the two had knowledge of each other's actions and plans in regards to this particular fiasco..... 

3) Grillick seemed to be attempting to reframe the conversation. Public opinion was turning against Bel. Then Grillick did what he did and attempted to justify it. This was also a retroactive attempt to justify Belisarius' accused actions.

Grillick has apparently failed in his attempt to sway public opinion. But why did he make the attempt? The most apparent answer was to cover Belisarius. If Grillick had succeeded in convincing people that spying against me was alright, then Belisarius can be vindicated from any wrong-doing. The very actions by Grillick today, in my opinion, are also reflective upon Belisarius. It seems unlikely to me that Grillick did this unilaterally. More probably some conversation over the matter would have occurred between Grillick and Belisarius prior to Grillick's spying and justifications.

Of course, if GPA gov wants to make a public statement over this matter and offer some explanations or apology, I'm listening.

(ooc: it will be hilarious if this thread grew bigger than all of the past war dec threads that we have had)

#6 in P&W Beta

It wouldn't surprise me too much. Discontent against political rivals is fleeting, discontent against neutrals is forever.

Scrutiny is the cost of neutrality, not discontent. Any discontent results from the way a neutral alliance chooses to conduct itself; whether it bears true faith to its principles of neutrality or not. It may also result from envy but it's not exclusive to a neutral alliance. Every powerful alliance becomes victim of that.

Personally, I don't have a problem with neutrality per say. However, I do find its arbitrary violations to be disappointing.

Anyway +1 respect for the members in GPA who actually follow neutrality for what it actually is and are choosing to stand by what is its true form.

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

The #1 rank is tainted in this game...

Lies and you know it, old friend.

Ha, ha........you know what time it is!!!!!!

To bad I didn't win the RL lottery last night.  I would have held a "Beer Summit" with those involved to try and bring this issue to a close.  We could try a virtual one.....not sure how that would work though.  I'll get back to you on that one.

X4EfkAB.png

I have never seen so much drama in my life for something so stupid as of this topic.

P.B. refuses to show hard evidence of her claims, therefore there's no reason for us in the GPA to further give this person any attention, it's clear she has a bone to pick.

SO, let her piick it out of her ass, not out of the GPA.

I only give this thread this one post from me, and it will no longer have my attention, just one because I'm annoyed by the whole drama that has consumed around this issue, so I needed to vent something out, just one because it's really a pathetic and worthless issue to give too much attention to.

Either P.B. provides strong evidence of her claims, or quit her dramatic crusade.

1) Who do you think you are?

2) That bone comment was extremely vulgar and uncalled for.

3) This is basically a "oh I'm going to make a stupid comment to fuel the fire and run away because I'm not man enough to come to face with the results of my actions."

4) Stop seeking attention.

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Let's not pretend that there's going to be any *real* repercussions to GPA.

I think if people get pissed enough to form a mob, the potential for someone to fly off the handle and say the magic words of "!@#$ it, kill them all" exists.

This is a potential powder keg. It might blow up now, or months from now. Lolgrudges and all that.

That said, I couldnt personally care less about all of this. It bores me.

q8nfyvc.gif