Heya

Darknight

Greetings from Chancellor Darknight of the New Lunar Republic! I'm hoping this game will be fun indeed to me, since most I run into tend to either have too many harsh players or other things that disinterest me from them.

I'd recommend you don't try to recruit me for now for alliances, I already got a few alliance invites but wish to learn on my own for a bit, the last few times I joined an alliance early on in games like this it ends up dying or a lot of the players in there aren't exactly...fun to talk with. So no hard feelings, I'm just being cautious. (I do lead a Nation after all!)

Regardless I am open to trade deals and chatting, so if you feel like dropping message go ahead! (Btw my avatar is pretty much the NLR flag, though there are multiple designs of it I liked this one.)

Welcome to the game. 

Find a solid alliance for yourself. As Reagan pointed out you seem extremely smart, LaF, VE, Guardian and syndicate are all experienced alliances.  Might be worth hitting them up to see what they can offer you. :)

Welcome to PnW, are you batman fans (dark knight?)

Not exactly, ironically I used the name Darknight for other things like a character and other online games before I knew about the movie XD