Breaking news: The Syndicate enters the market.

Prefonteen

Syndicate Corporation is pleased to begin our 'philanthropic' work in a 'transparent' and 'honorable' manner.

o/ tS

Nothing to see here.  Just a bunch of upstanding businessmen.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Interesting to see you guys can't keep worlds separate. Will be wonderful to see you drag other things across worldly boundaries.

If you or Tenages have any problems with what happened internally within The Syndicate, you are free to contact me to discuss it. Gut feeling tells me that you may have a slightly biased version of events.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

If you or Tenages have any problems with what happened internally within The Syndicate, you are free to contact me to discuss it. Gut feeling tells me that you may have a slightly biased version of events.

Are you denying that it was otherworld issues that forced the issue here in PW?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Are you denying that it was otherworld issues that forced the issue here in PW?

While I agree with your sentiment and have complete distaste for other world issues being brought here, by continuing to push the issue as you seem to be intent on doing, you are in fact making other world issues an issue here as well. It is counterproductive to your own apparent ideals on the subject and not a positive way to go about keeping other world issues out of a burgeoning community such as this one.

I think that in this case, the best course of action would be to let those who were involved learn an important lesson for themselves, namely that events from outside the scope of this realm should never, ever leak in.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png