Terrorist Attack

Vincent

I'd support this, If destroying improvements had a 1/1000 chance :3

Agreed, destroying improvements with spies seems too overpowered, particularly when you can get hit with a lot of spy attacks every day. Perhaps temporarily shutting down an improvement, say "while my troops slept, a treacherous enemy spy locked the door to the barracks from the outside, trapping 3,000 soldiers for 12 hours," or "a talented team of 20 spies were able to drop a wrench into the conveyor belt at my aluminum refinery, halting production for a day." I think that would strike a better balance.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

the idea is pretty solid and i'd like to see it added, as for the odds of success and what improvement could be disabled from a terrorist attack and all that i'm not sure but would love to read some of the ideas everyone comes up with

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Yup , that is true but maybe we can create a new category of spy - superspy - ,someone elite like agent 007 :P, ( elite spy can perform work of 5 normal spy perhaps)

lol, that still seems a bit unbalanced for game play

tNyPRz9.png

TheNG isn't destroying and blowing up stuff such as installations part of what spies do in real life? Reference to James Bond movie - 007 :)

No. Most of the time, they are mostly for gathering intelligence. 

why unbalance?

>spends half a million on a power plant

>gets destroyed next day

Plus, that would make spies 100% overpowered. They are cheaper than missiles and nukes, but with this, they could destroy improvements. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

why unbalance?

>spends half a million on a power plant

>gets destroyed next day

Plus, that would make spies 100% overpowered. They are cheaper than missiles and nukes, but with this, they could destroy improvements. 

pretty much..

tNyPRz9.png

Lol, I don't see James Bond gathering information that much, most of the time, he is busy killing enemy's spies plus blowing up stuffs

By the way you can always prevent them by having more spies under your payroll.

Lol, james bond is an hollywood style spy, i don't think real world spies are quite that awesome, lol.

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

I'd support this, If destroying improvements had a 1/1000 chance :3

What would be better is if a Spy attack on an Improvement did not destroy it, but disrupted production for a day or so, ie "Your Spies detonated a bomb at the Lead Mine, it will be a few days before it is back to full production". Reminds of how strategic bombings were used in WWII, the object wasn't to destroy production (that wasn't possible) but merely to disrupt/suppress it so it took longer for Tanks/Planes/ammo to be manufactured.

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

When you get an Immense Triumph in a ground battle there is a 10% chance of destroying an improvement. Missiles and Nukes destroy one and two improvements respectively. There is no reason to have spies go around destroying improvements. Declare a war and do it like above.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To allow the spy to conduct terrorist attack - example demolising  improvements

So you also encourage terrorist attack for intellectual cause???

I would encourage temporary shut down of improvements like power station resulting malfunction of the mobilizate the troops..but I don't know it is a good idea or so.