The Multi Report

Dwynn

Giving cheaters a 2nd chance for what? So that they could cheat on us yet again?, by the way they probably be smarter too and is probably harder to catch them the 2nd time. So best solution, anyone caught cheating, ban them. Period.

And please if you notice the report above My goodness so many of them doing it. ( my rough guess , at least 95% of those listed in the report are CHEATERS ), could hardly click on each of them to check their trade, their bank activity and wars, it probably take few days to check each of them very carefully ) and by the time you are done probably another list like that is available with a whole new list of multis.

Edited by Vincent

Aye, a good old witch.. err.. Multi hunt... I simply am attempting to bring attention to the rising problem. With the public eye turned upon it, perhaps it will be handled differently. If not, the microscope under which they will now be operating may give rise to better reports catching and punishing multis.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

2JaFnhs.png

Greetings Orbisians! Wait, is Orbisians even the proper term? If not, it is now! This is your agent, Micheal Malone reporting live from the battlefront on Multis.

I've got frontline news to report live from the battlefield. Excuse me, sir! Yes you! You're ElPinchazo! You're gaining favor in the war on multis! Could you tell me, what is it that upsets you most about multis?

ElPinchazo: "that there are so many of them," he grunts and fires another volley of reports at the multi-horde.

Do you believe the horde is growing? Or is it manageable right now?

ElPinchazo tears the pin out of a grenade with his teeth and hucks it across the field at an unsuspecting pair of multis, "I believe it is increasing with the influx of players we've seen recently. The new players are obviously great for the game but the multi abuse could easily nullify that if not deterred."

Excellent! Thanks for your time! We want to salute you for your service in this dire battle!

Well, folks, you heard it here first. Live on the frontlines, the horde is real. Do your part, support the war on multis.

12/20/2014: 156 nations sharing unique identifiers.

• Upvote 1

@ Thuliam, sorry I don't agree, how can we have CHEATERS as part of the game. We need to hunt them down, provide :sheepy: with the evidence and get them banned. CHEATING isn't part of the game and never will.

@ Ollysho, nope your suggestion mean they will be still be playing a role in the game. That isn't that nice, no point embargoing them , no point warring them, no point doing anything to them in game. Best solution, get them banned together with their IP permanently

Edited by Vincent

2JaFnhs.png

My dear friends,

Our war efforts... They may possibly be making a difference. Perhaps. It could also be that like cockroaches and other vermin, our multis have taken to scattering to the wind now that the light of the Almighty shines down upon them. It is too early to declare this a victory by any sort of means, but I smile knowing that the plague of this world took a step backward when faced with our wrath.

We've witnessed a drop today of 8 nations.

12/21/2014: 148 total nations sharing unique identifiers.

Cheaters deserve no second chances. Ban them.

But when you think about it, these are people who feel they need to cheat in an obscure text-based browser game with less than 2,0000 active members, I think their lives are probably punishment enough.

*goes back to planning the exact money and resource cost of my next city and improvements*

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

But when you think about it, these are people who feel they need to cheat in an obscure text-based browser game with less than 2,0000 active members, I think their lives are probably punishment enough.

*goes back to planning the exact money and resource cost of my next city and improvements*

They apparently are holding on to this one thing too dearly and we must set them free,so that they may reach enlightenment.

• Upvote 4

2JaFnhs.png

Today saw an increase... This war is one of persistence. We cannot let them win. Fight on brothers and sisters. The plague is real.

12/22/2014: 153 nations share unique identifiers.

Malone, make a script that posts multi reports whenever new multi's appear. You are half-way there, after all :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Malone, make a script that posts multi reports whenever new multi's appear. You are half-way there, after all :P

It does auto update every night after update. I'm not automating posting to this thread though :P

It does auto update every night after update. I'm not automating posting to this thread though :P

I meant auto multi reports actually.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win