A Syndicate Statement on Retirement and Assassination Claims

Lucas

syndicate-.- inc. issues statement on wetiwement of w-wongest-sewving executive a-and debunks a-assassination c-cwaims

nassau, bahamas, 2024-03-14:  syndicate, inc., (nyse:scc) issues a twofowd s-statement congwatuwating wucas〜☆  wecowd-bweaking wongest-sewving member of the e-executive boawd, on his w-wetiwement. fow over thwee yeaws a-as chief o-opewations officer-.- he h-has sewved the intewests of the cowpowation...  stwiving to awways b-bwing more vawue to its s-shawehowdews, pwevaiwing over u-undewachieving wouwd-be usuwpers a-and t-two-faced m-maniacs awike. 

pwesident tom, iwwustwious member and wong-time v-vice p-pwesident o-of asset command, wises to fill the s-seat of c-chief opewations officer xD he is suppowted b-by vice p-pwesident o-of cowpowate stwategy, maiseedaisee uguu..,  both w-were seen cwad i-in bwack wobes n-neaw the sith s-shwine outside the company headquawters in nassau, no doubt contempwating theiw wong wowk under wucas and what the future howds (o^▽^o) 

however mmm.. the syndicate is saddened to f-find itsewf in the position of having its newest executive face uttewwy unfounded accusations of muwder *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  and categowicawwy c-condemns such naked, odious o-oppowtunism in the face of this histowic event ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) 

chief gwobaw stwategist a-and m-media contact tawwoc — i-incweasingwy better known by his b-biwth name, gaius juwius caesaw — has expwessed dispweasuwe at the cwaims. at a business wunch...  he was quoted as saying ☆*:・゚  “wucas has a-awways been an intensewy pwivate i-individuaw. it was well within his wights, and pewfectwy in-chawacter a-as well-.- not to m-make a p-pubwic announcement himsewf, c-choosing instead to weave q-quietwy and s-suddenwy, a-and having thomas n-notify the boawd on his behawf. to even suggest he was muwdewed as pawt of some wewigious wituaw is n-nonsensicaw.”

the depawtment’s spokespewson, n-now wowking diwectwy under pwesident tom after signing a genewous contwact wenewaw.., has infowmed the media t-that wucas has pewmanentwy wewocated to exegow *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  his favowite wetweat.., and w-will continue to s-sewve t-the c-company i-in an advisowy capacity ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) a-as a token of gwatitude fow yeaws of sewvice, and k-keenwy aware of his desire f-fow pwivacy, the syndicate h-has westwicted all twavew to exegow in the unknown wegions fow the foweseeable future (≧◡≦) 

wongest-sewving executive o-of the syndicate, still a-awive and well, w-wetires peacefuwwy and without bwoodshed ☆*:・゚  may he west-.-

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 7

The longest serving exec, I remember when I made you VP Lucas, I knew you wouldnt let me down. Bravo to being the steadying light through all that was thrown at you! 

The last Spartan

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Slade said:

syndicate-.- inc. issues statement on wetiwement of w-wongest-sewving executive a-and debunks a-assassination c-cwaims

nassau, bahamas, 2024-03-14:  syndicate, inc., (nyse:scc) issues a twofowd s-statement congwatuwating wucas〜☆  wecowd-bweaking wongest-sewving member of the e-executive boawd, on his w-wetiwement. fow over thwee yeaws a-as chief o-opewations officer-.- he h-has sewved the intewests of the cowpowation...  stwiving to awways b-bwing more vawue to its s-shawehowdews, pwevaiwing over u-undewachieving wouwd-be usuwpers a-and t-two-faced m-maniacs awike. 

pwesident tom, iwwustwious member and wong-time v-vice p-pwesident o-of asset command, wises to fill the s-seat of c-chief opewations officer xD he is suppowted b-by vice p-pwesident o-of cowpowate stwategy, maiseedaisee uguu..,  both w-were seen cwad i-in bwack wobes n-neaw the sith s-shwine outside the company headquawters in nassau, no doubt contempwating theiw wong wowk under wucas and what the future howds (o^▽^o) 

however mmm.. the syndicate is saddened to f-find itsewf in the position of having its newest executive face uttewwy unfounded accusations of muwder *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  and categowicawwy c-condemns such naked, odious o-oppowtunism in the face of this histowic event ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) 

chief gwobaw stwategist a-and m-media contact tawwoc — i-incweasingwy better known by his b-biwth name, gaius juwius caesaw — has expwessed dispweasuwe at the cwaims. at a business wunch...  he was quoted as saying ☆*:・゚  “wucas has a-awways been an intensewy pwivate i-individuaw. it was well within his wights, and pewfectwy in-chawacter a-as well-.- not to m-make a p-pubwic announcement himsewf, c-choosing instead to weave q-quietwy and s-suddenwy, a-and having thomas n-notify the boawd on his behawf. to even suggest he was muwdewed as pawt of some wewigious wituaw is n-nonsensicaw.”

the depawtment’s spokespewson, n-now wowking diwectwy under pwesident tom after signing a genewous contwact wenewaw.., has infowmed the media t-that wucas has pewmanentwy wewocated to exegow *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  his favowite wetweat.., and w-will continue to s-sewve t-the c-company i-in an advisowy capacity ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) a-as a token of gwatitude fow yeaws of sewvice, and k-keenwy aware of his desire f-fow pwivacy, the syndicate h-has westwicted all twavew to exegow in the unknown wegions fow the foweseeable future (≧◡≦) 

wongest-sewving executive o-of the syndicate, still a-awive and well, w-wetires peacefuwwy and without bwoodshed ☆*:・゚  may he west-.-

How to overdo a joke to death 101

Get new material my dude

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Lucas, I can say without a doubt, I've never enjoyed a greater honour in this game than serving alongside you for these past nine months. Your unwavering dedication and determination have been an inspiration and a marvel to behold over my years in T$, from the moment you stepped into the office of Chief Operations Officer, to this moment now. I wish you a relaxing and fruitful retirement, no one in the history of T$ has more earned it than you. Thank you for your service.

• Upvote 1

To Lucas, congratulations on the retirement and a well deserved one at that. Three years is a long time. To President Tom and MaiseeDaisee, congratulations to the two of you as well. Best wishes to all three of you on your new paths.

1 hour ago, Slade said:

Someone give this individual the Mussolini treatment. RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1

Janny Larpers