[PEACE] All in a day

leonissenbaum

45 minutes ago, Arthur Wellington said:

Did you take a class with Alex on how to make PnW more into a bad Nation states? I really like Alex's kickoff but the long term could be better, as I really like the alliance system but after all the NAP discussions over the past year or even more the conclusion is farming until freaking May?

I'd vote for a stop on all war mechanics developments and have Alex input a tiny tractor gif somewhere.

You guys agreed to it though? Yeah, that was what came to mind for me; farm ville for all of you 4 months. I'll enjoy my wars instead & glad not to be part of this NAP. Would almost think the objective in declaring was getting a NAP, but if it was people wouldn't have cared if I beiged had I attacked sooner.

Edited by Anarchist Empire
  • Downvote 1

Womp, womp!! 

SAIL was nuked not zeroed, it seems their opponents failed to realize they were still fully militarized and could more than handle a few 24 city noobs looking for a easy win.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The length of these NAPs seem kind of overkill, even if I can see why SAIL would prefer this. (Going to want to get their money worth if they rebuild all their nuked infra.)

Not all that bad, I like fight my own way. Also now Carthago can't try saying after the war delay tactic regarding that deposit money. (Proving they weren't willing to send it without me doing damage at the very least, whether that can convince them; we'll see. So had no reason to keep holding off, when it was clear they were just stalling in negotiations to see if the global would end and then still wouldn't send it. They did waste a lot of my time pretending they were willing to maybe send it, but then were just wasting time pointless. However probably good I held off until after this, so wouldn't somehow get dragged into it.)

Using myloot command with Locutus BOT
 — Today at 2:27 AM
Anarchist Empire losses: (1 nations)
Converted Total: $628,439,641.98

losses:
 (350 nations)
Converted Total: $10,119,218,295.93

Think it means I've spent around 600m doing 10b damage. (If resources used count as damage). So I do pretty well fighting how I want. Usually damage I do is just a side effect when I'm raiding, but now I have reason to try maximizing damage maybe. Feel like Carthago has been the way they've been acting, since they don't really believe I can do much damage to them. So need to prove it. When I initally asked about it on their server, they posted screenshot of my alliance before banning as reason not to care. So it's mostly a matter of them only caring if they think they'll take a hit for it. (Only nation I spy oped on them had over 200m cash on hand, also resources. So just one of their nations carrying more than the amount on hand normal. So not a matter of it being to much money for them to afford to pay back as an alliance.)

He was 38 hours inactive when I did the spy op, so maybe he was just ensuring he wouldn't get kicked for having the money in the bank. Since don't think the nation had any war histroy, so war dodger for not contributing if he had a bank deposit probably. The bots can't calculate an estimate for loot on most of them. However good chance a lot of them keep it on hand with their bank policy. However I'll find out over time. (They claim policy is if inactive or not contributing enough in war; then you're a war dodger, get kicked & lose your deposit there.)

02/01 03:45 am You successfully gathered intelligence about Katzenzungen. Your spies discovered that Katzenzungen has 60 spies, $203,522,070.04, 26,433.05 coal, 6.00 oil, 281.60 uranium, 5,174.04 lead, 31.00 iron, 31.00 bauxite, 4,128.42 gasoline, 5,754.39 munitions, 2,934.50 steel, 3,916.50 aluminum, and 0.00 food. Your agents were caught and identified by Katzenzungen's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $145,492.27 and 1 of your spies were captured and executed.

Kind of interesting theory from someone from SAIL regarding Carthago.

"but yeah. I get what youre saying. You think that that AA did your buddy dirty. It's just, I mean. Idk if I would trust him because it is such a small amount. In peace I make more than he lost in just a few days. There has to be something else happening here. They wouldnt just keep his deposits for war dodging. At least I dont think that they would. That will get them a really bad reputation"

Why would they claim they are if they aren't? Lie to get a bad reputation? I think Carthago just has no common sense & likes having bad reputation. Either they enjoy having a bad rep, or they just have no common sense. I could fight them months & feel I'm accomplishing something as long as I keep doing damage with nukes and cruise missiles daily. That's the kind of reputation they want for themselves. Alliance people feel just deserves to be attacked until they stop being how they are. I think I'd be doing them a favor if I kept it up until they stopped this  type of behavior.

Gov from another alliance told me before the global ended they do it all the time; where if they think it's mathematically beneficial to screw a member they know are loyal, they will. As well as their entire gov hates Carthago, so they do have bad reputation with those who know them. Found it interesting SAIL as well found it almost unbelievable my member wasn't in on some conspiracy, since wouldn't make sense for them to ruin their reputation so badly. So PR wise? Carthago already taken massive damage. With people who were on their side in the war.

I'd never coup an allaince and steal their bank, since some types of damage is way worse than monetary damage and not worth it. Damage to their reputation is worse probably than any amount of infra damage I do. I'll keep mentioning why in my war reasons, in order to make sure their members know. Those still there, I'll just have to assume need to be notified somehow. With a declaration on them the best way to let them know, where they read it. Since makes no sense for any to stay if they get robbed like that if there is a war, if they wait until the next global; can't leave so easy.

43 minutes ago, Spoeb said:

ODOO and Rose casually realising they !@#$ed up so they begged for peace:

They were so confident, they didn't want me to hit Carthago at first.Told them they better win then and proves their no beige military strategy sucks if they lose. Not sure what they were thinking declaring, telling me that I'd interfere with ODOO ops if I attacked as I planned before they hit; then they caved within less than 24 hours.

At least now they won't interfere with my Carthago war. (Both Rose and them took a huge PR hit for this probably. Hard to think of them the same anymore) All they accomplished way get in my way in regards to carthago.

9 hours ago, Mima said:

SHORTEST GLOBAL WAR EVER

AA govs gotta get back to building 3k+ infra cities, the farms demand it.

• Haha 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

22 minutes ago, Diocletian said:

AA govs gotta get back to building 3k+ infra cities, the farms demand it.

All except Carthago, they need to pay their debt first. (Or it will just get nuked) I'm not as easy as Rose and ODOO to beat. By the time they realize I don't break, their damage will probably be pretty high. I don't think they're smart. Proof they've started learning something will be when they pay their debt they owe; until then they can keep getting hit & distracted from rebuilding. That debt isn't going to suddenly disappear for them, just because they decide they don't care about their reputation.

Since I have no grudges against any other alliances, might as well give them the attention they crave.

7 hours ago, Arthur Wellington said:

Did you take a class with Alex on how to make PnW more into a bad Nation states? I really like Alex's kickoff but the long term could be better, as I really like the alliance system but after all the NAP discussions over the past year or even more the conclusion is farming until freaking May?

I'd vote for a stop on all war mechanics developments and have Alex input a tiny tractor gif somewhere.

if you really dont like it, I would look to your leadership and tell them, as they are the ones who have been pretty effectively weaponizing it over that last year or so.  This war really was us trying to force a nap change, and it is why eclipse jumped in, because they realized if they didn't, we could do to them what they have been doing to others.

15 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

if you really dont like it, I would look to your leadership and tell them, as they are the ones who have been pretty effectively weaponizing it over that last year or so.  This war really was us trying to force a nap change, and it is why eclipse jumped in, because they realized if they didn't, we could do to them what they have been doing to others.

Good job with the MDP treaty to rose, you really outdid yourself. i'm sure this will be a very good precedent you've started for the game, Eclipse will take note.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Vein said:

Good job with the MDP treaty to rose, you really outdid yourself. i'm sure this will be a very good precedent you've started for the game, Eclipse will take note.

My gov is learning, so thanks for putting the pressure on, helps my guys learn some good lessons.  Also great job by you guys reacting as quickly as you did, that was seriously impressive.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

All except Carthago, they need to pay their debt first. (Or it will just get nuked) I'm not as easy as Rose and ODOO to beat. By the time they realize I don't break, their damage will probably be pretty high. I don't think they're smart. Proof they've started learning something will be when they pay their debt they owe; until then they can keep getting hit & distracted from rebuilding. That debt isn't going to suddenly disappear for them, just because they decide they don't care about their reputation.

Since I have no grudges against any other alliances, might as well give them the attention they crave.

You should give them at least 48 hours to settle their alleged debts though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Nobody is reacting or replying to your post.
We told you to go ask Krampus, You refused because you thought he was in Aurora. He is not. This could have been solved if you just listened to us.

Cheers.. If you want to reply to me. Reply to me in dms. Not here.

This is a peace thread after all

Edited by Monti
GOD
  • Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

14 hours ago, namukara said:

I had a COA guy with no planes in front of me. I feel like pres just stole my dinner.

I took yesterday morning off work for this. If I knew it would be pointless I would have saved the leave for something good.

Note to self: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I suggest you call this one The Quickie. :ph34r:

Thats what she said 

• Haha 3

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."