Deraj Responds to Allegations from The Cypher

Deraj

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

No you haven't.  Dude, I've been seeing all sorts of shit about you since you left Cypher.  Like a lot of very unimportant crap.  Just showing screenshots that really have nothing to do with the current setting or accusations of theft without any "elaboration" as to how beyond speculation.

How about the moments where you've acted whiny to the government when you disagree with something?  Or the accusations of inappropriate behavior in Discord?

Speaking of the Mega/bank/whatever issue - if you were going to be so protective over SnB "assets" - should've just kept your AA.  If you can't get on the same page after a merger, then don't merge.  Once you merge, there's no more ties to the previous AA.  That's it.  Either agree to be on the same page with the new AA formation or don't merge.

Honestly even if he hasn’t moved on completely and wants some kind of justice done for what they did to him. Keep in mind he didn’t start the leaking they started leaking on him first while he was still leader. So I am quite understanding of his situation and justifications for being pissed off with those who tried to remove him from power. Seeing as how George once tried the exact same thing with me but people saw right through his bull shit before blindly believing in his lies. I really can’t blame Derja for not moving on completely, I would even say the fact he actually got couped will stay with him for a long long time. Hell I didn’t get couped and I still hate George Long after 2 years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shockrider1 said:

tl;dr: Cypher's big, Deraj does work behind scenes, people are guilty until proven innocent, Mega = George Santos and other gov agree, Deraj is moving on

almost nailed it

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 6:34 AM, Hecate said:

This is going to be a real shocker but perhaps, just perhaps, the merger was worthy of reconsideration if you can't trust one of the parties' bank holder so much to the point where you need to get them slotted for a transfer. Deraj is clearly trying to offload the blame to other gov but he's right to do so. This looks horrible for Cypher gov.

Most the issues come from the gov that Deraj brought with him. Every person involved in this mess (including Deraj) comes from the SnB side of the merger.

I have high hopes in the Serene Wei side correcting the ship.

On 12/8/2023 at 3:58 PM, Kan0601 said:

Honestly even if he hasn’t moved on completely and wants some kind of justice done for what they did to him. Keep in mind he didn’t start the leaking they started leaking on him first while he was still leader. So I am quite understanding of his situation and justifications for being pissed off with those who tried to remove him from power. Seeing as how George once tried the exact same thing with me but people saw right through his bull shit before blindly believing in his lies. I really can’t blame Derja for not moving on completely, I would even say the fact he actually got couped will stay with him for a long long time. Hell I didn’t get couped and I still hate George Long after 2 years. 

Given the leaks showing the mess they were in, and everyone apparently agreeing they're a mess. It's quite odd people are at the same time opposed to the removal of the leader overseeing said mess.

Cypher needs new leadership, and they now have it. They can't blame Deraj much from here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 12/7/2023 at 10:34 PM, Deraj said:

Duke sends his regards

IMG_3467.jpeg

his name is duke because his hair treatments and vet appointments cost about the same as that of a duke's castle  

On 12/8/2023 at 8:27 AM, Shockrider1 said:

tl;dr Mega = George Santos

hahahahaha

Edited by Krampus

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

On 12/8/2023 at 4:51 AM, Buorhann said:

Do report the API key stealing though

I haven't read the post, but are they stealing api key's, or are they just stealing banks using api keys? Because to my knowledge the latter is explicitly allowed per Alex, as api key mutations are designed to be used to move banks (just not by an attacker). be advised the api key owner needs to specifically turn on that feature in the settings, if it's not enabled they have nothing to fear. chances are if someone doesn't know what it is, their key is probably not enabled to do bank withdrawals begin with, so they have nothing to fear.

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

Innocent till proven guilty doesn't exist on the internet., All it takes is 1 accusation and most communities remove someone because they don't want to be viewed as defending a "bad person".  It might not be just but it's the only way many online communities can protect themselves and their members and be seen to be doing it. 

• Like 1

UPN Prime Minister

image.jpeg.17ec1834302ff57eb56fdc8f8609e250.jpeg

16 hours ago, DaveyJ said:

The kicker is that the ring apparently centered around Aurora while they continue to provide safe refuge to Deraj to this day.

Not a shocker.  ex-members of Aurora are almost always trying to move people to Aurora after whatever AA they join either fails or doesn't do much.  It's their MO.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2