[Drama] Black Skies vs Palsada

Alan

Me: oh boy! It's been a rough day, time to check the forums a lil bit.

Sees another Alan related drama

Me: really, another one of those, I am getting really tired of this sh!t! And if you don't get your act together, you will be a freaking dumbass clown! *groans*

On 11/18/2023 at 10:33 AM, Ragnarok8085 said:

Because no one actually likes him and yet he sticks around anyways.

>game is boring orbis dying

>"NOOO STOP HAVING DRAMA ITS ANNOYING"

Come on guys. This drama is fun and I wish more people would make more posts about whatever stupid crap is going on.

On 11/18/2023 at 6:17 PM, Alan said:

TL;DR - Palsada is faking abuse and lied about Black Skies to fit his narrative.

Much like Palsada's involvement in Black Skies government this forum post was supposed to be made by him. However I'm not going to wait 4 weeks for him to say he's not going to do it. So once again I'm doing Palsada's task.

Prusso Roman Imperial Union was a protectorate of Black Skies that approached us about a merge due to government burnout and the chance to work together as a Top 30. My experience with the 36 PRIU members has been exceptional with all except 2 members. I won't go into the issues that plagued the work relationship between Palsada and I. Differences of opinions and levels of willingness to assist the alliance are already seen by the membership of Black Skies. What is a serious issue is Palsada turning to the lamest trick in the book to try and hurt our image: Lying.

Lie #1 - "PRIU didn't receive any aid/grants from Black Skies post merger"

7a3fd7a189fb77856befaece3e101ef6.png.95b0ce8d8bb2579736e462c590ce3b3d.png5f43fffea3d3b2f3d040a93b21fde0d9.thumb.png.a772eceb20d7d2e720d3fe4303393a09.png

PRIU merged with Black Skies 102 days ago on August 7, 2023. Since then 9 of the 36 PRIU members have taken out grants totaling over  $4.2B. I'm sorry I didn't bother calculating every single PRIU member. PRIU members on the tax brackets set by Black Skies contributed at absolute maximum $39m/day. During the war with FSO/Nem/BF (lasting 23 days) taxes were non-existent. Not to mention drops in former PRIU members deleting or leaving the alliance the total maximum PRIU members contributed to the alliance was  $3,081,000,000. Former PRIU members took more out of Black Skies than they put in. These 9 members alone took an "excess" of $1.1B. You can look at the absolute mess here.

Lie #2 - "Palsada was kicked from the alliance and Discord server"

1611a5532710311910fae635df58a10f.png.11f4bb3ad6fbc24574402945299d6415.png

b615fb58c2656ba3567b50ff591c75e4.png.c161036f3ec633562016ba769d1fe670.png

Palsada edited the alliance description, removing himself as Quartermaster (2ic). He then demoted himself to sailor (member). 25 minutes later he left the alliance. Palsada is still in our discord sever with the war medals he earned fighting for the alliance. 

cb1dcf3b0063b7ca5db9f6acd318a010.png.02b3713d648b806852c787b130e14cc1.png           07887190726c768f5a8612660f6bcbf9.png.7074043f71a11349c638fe27ec0b4ee6.png

Half Truth #1 - "Alan leaked screenshots of our DMs"

When Palsada left several images were shared of DMs between him and myself discussing matters of government with some members of the current Black Skies government. At the request of an unnamed government member I was asked to show the Black Skies membership 3 of those images highlighting issues with Palsada's leadership ability and willingness. This was used as a multi tool, not only for informing former PRIU folks of the whole story but also to detect anyone who might be leaking items to the now departed Palsada. We have addressed these issues and are looking ahead to the future.

These 3 images will not be shared as then that would really be leaking DMs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We in Black Skies are dismayed that members have a loyalty to a single person rather than the community. We wish the members that have left the best of luck and hope that they honor their agreements. While we acknowledge that Palsada can do as he wishes, the alliance hopes that he and his followers at the bare minimum repay their debts. We hope that Palsada accepts the reality of the situation rather than continue to fabricate lies to try and fit his narrative.

If only you would learn from your mistakes, learn to take criticism, and use it to improve and better yourself so that you can become a better leader for Black Skies, instead of listening to your friends when they give advice, you do everything contrary and somehow you have always managed to get yourself and your alliance into dramas. I honestly do feel sorry for Palsada that he had to endure this for the three months that PRIU has been in a merger with Black Skies.