(Test Server) New Bloc Founded!

Collier Encyclo

I bet you rarely hear anything about the test server on this forum,but this is important enough to be in a forum post. So it is in the test server a new bloc has been founded by three alliances, 196 Stewie Avenue, Cosmos, and EEEE. This bloc has been named The Stewie Mafia Bloc by the leader, Toto of Toto II, which is me. If you want to apply to the bloc with your test server alliance go to this link https://discord.gg/A6bkt2x7a9  and then create a ticket in the #apply-your-alliance-to-the-stewie-mafia channel and somebody will be with you and then you will have to sign mdp or mdoap treaties with the members of the bloc.

Edited by Collier Encyclo
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Collier Encyclo said:

I bet you rarely hear anything about the test server on this forum,but this is important enough to be in a forum post. So it is in the test server a new bloc has been founded by three alliances, 196 Kennedy Avenue, Cosmos, and EEEE. This bloc has been named The Stewie Mafia Bloc by the leader, Toto of Toto II, which is me. If you want to apply to the bloc with your test server alliance go to this link https://discord.gg/A6bkt2x7a9  and then create a ticket in the #apply-your-alliance-to-the-stewie-mafia channel and somebody will be with you and then you will have to sign mdp or mdoap treaties with the members of the bloc.

Just to let you know, nobody really cares much about the test server outside of tournaments, so it's unlikely you'll have much to do or have many people join you.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Just now, Nyx said:

Just to let you know, nobody really cares much about the test server outside of tournaments, so it's unlikely you'll have much to do or have many people join you.

facts, and doing this just draws attention on you, which is unnecessary

anything that was said above this can be resumed to this

E

I can guarantee this is nowhere near as important as you think it is. Also, I'm not sure if you can have a test server nation if your main server nation is banned. Clarification, @Alex?

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team