IMPERIAL LEGION AGREEMENT TO ALL ALLIANCE

Beastly

"We are an Empire ruled by the majority! An Empire ruled by a new Constitution! An Empire of laws, not of politicians! An Empire devoted to the preservation of a just society. Of a safeand secure society! We are an Empire that will stand for ten thousand years"

No War No Attack We Live As One...

I present myself together with my alliance PEACE AND LOVE....

im not tolerating war and hatred...

Each alliance i send in games messages to support my agreement of bilateral support...

Catherine

IMPERIAL EMPRESS

IMPERIAL LEGION

Catherine

"A leader full of love"

Imperial Empress

IMPERIAL LEGION

It's getting too "songs-around-the-campfire" in here. We need a couple more warmongers to balance things out.

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I present myself together with my alliance PEACE AND LOVE....

Each alliance i send in games messages to support my agreement of bilateral support...

Catherine

IMPERIAL EMPRESS

IMPERIAL LEGION

Okay Sai-40... Did you read what the Empress said? lol

Welcome to the game.

Fire is nice eh?

It's getting too "songs-around-the-campfire" in here. We need a couple more warmongers to balance things out.

All of this.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

And this is how you tell when someone's new. Embrace the hatred buddy, its what keeps this place going.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

And this is how you tell when someone's new. Embrace the hatred buddy, its what keeps this place going.

Pssh I hate everyone, even my allies and alliance itself. In fact, we all hate each other, we just focus our mutual hatred on other things instead, like GPA.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This is a great idea.  As a solitary nation, I have already taken it upon myself to respond to the plight of poor, terrorized citizens who's rulers have abandoned them. My troops are successfully moving each and every nation so afflicted nation to the safety and prosperity of the beige sphere.  In this manner the nation of Miranda stands up in bilateral support of PEACE and LOVE.

• Upvote 1

My troops are successfully moving each and every nation so afflicted nation to the safety and prosperity of the beige sphere. 

In other words. You attack people who don't share your values. Shame on you, shame shame shame.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

In other words. You attack people who don't share your values. Shame on you, shame shame shame.

Us or them. You know the drill, bro.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't the word "imperial" suggest in and of itself it's not to be a peacefully conducted arrangement? At any rate we in GRoN appreciate our alliance's mutual market sharing treaty. Best of luck to you all :)

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Doesn't the word "imperial" suggest in and of itself it's not to be a peacefully conducted arrangement? 

That depends entirely on which empire(s) one is drawing their perception from.  Empires have been formed from marriages as often as conquests.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Empires have been formed from marriages as often as conquests.

Source? I can think of at least a dozen empires that have been formed via conquests but only one that could arguably be through marriage (and one of the parties was already an empire)

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Source? I can think of at least a dozen empires that have been formed via conquests but only one that could arguably be through marriage (and one of the parties was already an empire)

The Mughal Empire acquired a large portion of its territory during the reign of its third Emperor via marriage, ostensibly prior to then it was an empire in name only.  The Gupta Empire did the same.  The Holy Roman Empire forged itself with a combination of conquests and matrimonial ties, as did Imperial Spain.  Phoenicia used marriages to expand their trade zones, effectively annexing large swaths of territory without needing to go to war (though calling Phoenicia an empire is a stretch).  I'm pretty sure several iterations of China's imperial government(s) involved marriages instead of armies, or marriage under the threat of armies, though the first was unarguably a military conquest (Qin Shi Huang was just that kind of guy).  I probably could have worded the original post in a more accurate light:  empires have been maintained through marriage as often as conquests.  

php9BQiIRAM.jpg