Doom

HoI3

EU4

Vicky2

CK2

Darkest Hour

Any PI game, really

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If you ever played a PI game, you will follow them, worship them and the only better games from now on will be Mods to PI games :D

at least strategy games 

Edited by Wilhelm II
  • Upvote 1

I'm still playing around with my setup, but my favorite thus far was Brasilia/Scientists/Continental Surveyor/Machinery. What's your favorite?

I tend to go with the Kavithan Protectorate/Artist/Thruster/Machinery. This allows you to expand fast and have alot of ares to work as well as quickly get those amazing Virtues :)

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Arsenal of Democracy (the Hearts of Iron II mod/game)

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

HoI3, how can you do with all the micromanaging in that game Under?

The micromanaging is the best part. 

You don't even have to micromanage that much, but, the more you do, the better results you get. Sometimes I ignore the biggest micromanaging pains and play the game like a suped-up version of Risk and kill a few hours like that. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Total War games

Civ V
Beyond Earth
Rise of Nations (the original copy from 2004)
Age of Empire 2
Company of Heroes.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

CivRev2 ;_;

I used to have ETW though, a fine piece of work but wth cap Paris you own all of France? Hwat

Though I do plan to get EU4, then maybe hoi 4 and/or victoria 2

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius

I used to have ETW though, a fine piece of work but wth cap Paris you own all of France? Hwat

Yep, ETW is really annoying because of that, Brittany? Nah, that's always been part of France. Aquitaine? lol what's that?

That horrid system is one of my many gripes with Empire. Medieval 2 FTW!

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Medieval 2 was always my favorite Total war game, Byzantines FTW!

I prefer England actually. Conquer Scotland, get excommunicated, and spend the rest of the game locked in endless war until you win.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I generally play mostly Total War Series games or grand strategy games like the Europa Universialis Series or the Hearts of Iron Series. I haven't played many straight RTS games since the Command and Conquer days.

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Member of the Brotherhood of the Clouds

I prefer England actually. Conquer Scotland, get excommunicated, and spend the rest of the game locked in endless war until you win.

I prefer Scotland. Conquer England, get excommunicated, and spend the rest of the game locked in endless war until you win.

But seriously, Medieval 2 is my favorite Total War game because it has many layers of strategic conflict: Battles, assassins, spies, merchants, religion, papal election, holy wars... and I also love conquering the Aztecs as someone other than Spain.

Shogun 2 has some of these things in common, but the factions are all so similar to one another.

Edited by elsuper

hxvRjGK.jpg