A Cessation of Red Hostilities

ELPINCHAZO

because both of the diplomats were drunk as !@#$ and couldn't stop derailing the discussion to talk about scotch. or, at least, soultak3r1 was drunk as !@#$. as is usually the case. :lol:

I will neither confirm nor deny the charges onto my character but I will say that the conversation about scotch, if there was one, was a great one :)

I'd also like to advise against any AA getting squirrely with SI in its current state,it would not be appreciated.

what?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If you need help,ask an adult to interpret that for you.

I meant the "squirrely" part. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

There,an adult did. ;)

:rolleyes:

Let me rephrase, why did you use "Squirrely" over a non-silly word?

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

:rolleyes: you might as well ask why the sky is blue! rayleigh scattering

What? The sky is red, silly!

red_sky_at_night_wallpaper-by_kayjensen.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nice image you've got their under.

It's a pic of Herenos nation after the TEst DoW

• Upvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The way TEst acted and performed in this war was amazing.  As if I needed any more reasons to like you guys!

how does khestra always get the most perfect quotes for every situation? I have seriously been noting down his quotations on gdrive. 

I'm pretty sure he makes them up at this point

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win