Jump to content

[Announcement] A New Dawn


Agent W
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nice post, goodluck!

indgertkr2.png

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to see t$ doing what they feel is best, best of luck on your endeavours and maybe you'll navigate the paperless seas for a bit, it's fun 😄.

Resident Cabbage lover of Camelot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Krampus said:

paperless t$ when? :v

 

It was brought to my attention that this was posted and I forgot to reply.

This means I have to come back to FA Leadership. Hard pass.

  • Haha 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2022 at 4:57 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Ayyrite, imma post that convo bewteen me n Wana about a Celestial plans when HW split later

quite later than I intended but still later

DJ Firewolf —  What are your thoughts on the recent diplomatic changes?

WANA —  I think HW disbanded so as to put pressure on Celestial to also disband. Frankly, I am not super happy right now.

DJ Firewolf —  That is awesome to hear especially from you over in syndicate

WANA — They hit us under economic pretenses and then try and force us to drop allies.

DJ Firewolf — 894776635839107103.png

WANA —That leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

DJ Firewolf —  Good, find a way to deal with it

WANA —  I quite like my allies, so them doing this is shitty.  We will. Frankly, their entire plot is blatantly craven.

DJ Firewolf — I can get where you're coming from but they also have a point, they're trying to drive more towards multi polarity, like they have been for the past couple years, especially the ones outside of ex Hollywood

WANA — They tried to drive towards multi-polar by making themselves into the biggest hegemony since NPO? This is realpolitik at it's finest. They don't give a shit about the meta, frankly. All they care about is molding the political sphere into something that benefits them.

DJ Firewolf —  Last I recall, you guys at syndicate were the ones that were next to npo not them

WANA — They're opportunists. That's a historical misinterpretation. Also, I will note, GG literally did not split. They're opportunists.

DJ Firewolf —  That should be a good thing for certain things they do. All they did was make a complete whale bloc beside Oblivion Probably to also poke at you guys further on what you guys should do

WANA —  Sure

DJ Firewolf —  It's thinking hard buddy, there's a long road up ahead and it's going to be bumpy as [email protected]#$

WANA —  They knew that if they stayed together they'd be next in line to get rolled.

DJ Firewolf —  And you ain't going to have the slim amount of allies and as well friends and very few spheres like there used to be to back down to

WANA —  Hmm?

DJ Firewolf —  I'm referring to how alliances were split up as big as they were before with a few to several big alliances in one bloc split into very few spheres

WANA — I’m interested to see if any of the new spheres expand further.

DJ Firewolf — Do it yourself num num

WANA —  Join TKRsphere?

DJ Firewolf — You are not recreating quack. Why are you even considering that? Why are you considering going backwards?!

WANA —  I’m not sure what it is you’re asking me to do.

DJ Firewolf —  I'm saying the best thing for you to do is find a way on sorting out celestial

WANA — How so?

DJ Firewolf —  Personally if ggo wants to be together, keep Rose and syndicate together to still counteract that along with I believe you still have R&R. That would be your biggest assets remaining together alongside your current prots

WANA — I hear you.

DJ Firewolf —  As much as I really despise you two together, especially how Rose treats me, I would still think that would be the best option out while cutting everyone else

WANA —  Makes sense, I don't know the relationship you and Rose have.

DJ Firewolf —  I'm too toxic for their taste apparently. Even when I offer honest criticism that I don't mean any harm with or even a light-hearted joke that has no dirty or dark humor in it meant to just poke shit at someone

WANA — Interesting DJ Firewolf —  I'm sorry dude but you got me laughing to hard

WANA —  Yeah?

DJ Firewolf —  Your seethe WANA —  In RON?  It wasn’t seething  I am not Partisan. I’m never going to be Partisan.

DJ Firewolf —  In here

WANA —  Hmm?

DJ Firewolf — Oh nothing

WANA — You know a thing or two about people treating you shitty.

DJ Firewolf —  Just consider a ggo counter

WANA — That’s fair

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
oops
  • Upvote 2

 

                            memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

 I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

quite later than I intended but still later

DJ Firewolf —  What are your thoughts on the recent diplomatic changes?

WANA —  I think HW disbanded so as to put pressure on Celestial to also disband. Frankly, I am not super happy right now.

DJ Firewolf —  That is awesome to hear especially from you over in syndicate

WANA — They hit us under economic pretenses and then try and force us to drop allies.

DJ Firewolf — 894776635839107103.png

WANA —That leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

DJ Firewolf —  Good, find a way to deal with it

WANA —  I quite like my allies, so them doing this is shitty.  We will. Frankly, their entire plot is blatantly craven.

DJ Firewolf — I can get where you're coming from but they also have a point, they're trying to drive more towards multi polarity, like they have been for the past couple years, especially the ones outside of ex Hollywood

WANA — They tried to drive towards multi-polar by making themselves into the biggest hegemony since NPO? This is realpolitik at it's finest. They don't give a shit about the meta, frankly. All they care about is molding the political sphere into something that benefits them.

DJ Firewolf —  Last I recall, you guys at syndicate were the ones that were next to npo not them

WANA — They're opportunists. That's a historical misinterpretation. Also, I will note, GG literally did not split. They're opportunists.

DJ Firewolf —  That should be a good thing for certain things they do. All they did was make a complete whale bloc beside Oblivion Probably to also poke at you guys further on what you guys should do

WANA —  Sure

DJ Firewolf —  It's thinking hard buddy, there's a long road up ahead and it's going to be bumpy as [email protected]#$

WANA —  They knew that if they stayed together they'd be next in line to get rolled.

DJ Firewolf —  And you ain't going to have the slim amount of allies and as well friends and very few spheres like there used to be to back down to

WANA —  Hmm?

DJ Firewolf —  I'm referring to how alliances were split up as big as they were before with a few to several big alliances in one bloc split into very few spheres

WANA — I’m interested to see if any of the new spheres expand further.

DJ Firewolf — Do it yourself num num

WANA —  Join TKRsphere?

DJ Firewolf — You are not recreating quack. Why are you even considering that? Why are you considering going backwards?!

WANA —  I’m not sure what it is you’re asking me to do.

DJ Firewolf —  I'm saying the best thing for you to do is find a way on sorting out celestial

WANA — How so?

DJ Firewolf —  Personally if ggo wants to be together, keep Rose and syndicate together to still counteract that along with I believe you still have R&R. That would be your biggest assets remaining together alongside your current prots

WANA — I hear you.

DJ Firewolf —  As much as I really despise you two together, especially how Rose treats me, I would still think that would be the best option out while cutting everyone else

WANA —  Makes sense, I don't know the relationship you and Rose have.

DJ Firewolf —  I'm too toxic for their taste apparently. Even when I offer honest criticism that I don't mean any harm with or even a light-hearted joke that has no dirty or dark humor in it meant to just poke shit at someone

WANA — Interesting DJ Firewolf —  I'm sorry dude but you got me laughing to hard

WANA —  Yeah?

DJ Firewolf —  Your seethe WANA —  In RON?  It wasn’t seething  I am not Partisan. I’m never going to be Partisan.

DJ Firewolf —  In here

WANA —  Hmm?

DJ Firewolf — Oh nothing

WANA — You know a thing or two about people treating you shitty.

DJ Firewolf —  Just consider a ggo counter

WANA — That’s fair

Post some actual screenshots or I’m writing this off as fan fiction. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Autumn Annayah said:

WANA —  I think HW disbanded so as to put pressure on Celestial to also disband. Frankly, I am not super happy right now.

And here is Wana a few months ago in the backrooms accusing us of not playing politics.

You dont like it when we dont play politics, and you dont like it when we do?  You are welcome tho, I would argue you are in a much better spot now than you were two months ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

And here is Wana a few months ago in the backrooms accusing us of not playing politics.

You dont like it when we dont play politics, and you dont like it when we do?  You are welcome tho, I would argue you are in a much better spot now than you were two months ago.

Tfw Ronny fell off so hard he's using Firwof comments as evidence

facepalm_ios_802.png.3a9321dac9c1e3887422319cb50463b7.png

You hate to see it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Tfw Ronny fell off so hard he's using Firwof comments as evidence

facepalm_ios_802.png.3a9321dac9c1e3887422319cb50463b7.png

You hate to see it 

Its referenced in the leaks I posted as well, but no one in those leaks actually responded, so it was easier to just take slappy's post and quote it there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.